Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jinendra JainYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I have a habit chewing gutkha and my mouth is not opening properly and for that reason am not getting proper erection while having sex so is that reason for this gutkha habit.
My mothers having osteoarthritis. Uric acid is raised and creatinine too. She has swelling in legs. What to do? Please help me.
I'm 18 years old. I had done over masturbation. I wish to cure from side-effects such as back pain and head pain. Im so depressed please Help me .i want to cure from it. Can you suggest any medicine. To cure.
Hi sir I am Kranthi I'm 25 years old. I have a foreskin penis that skin is not at all come back what I have to do sir and shall I participate in sex or not.
Hi Dr, she has skin allergy it's spread from pinna n now reached side face portion. It was first look like ring but now there are small patches n itch. Many cream applied even some antifungal med also. But not recovered. It six month passed. please prescribed some med.
I have been on dialysis for nearly 1 month and both my kidneys are not working properly. How can I get them to work and reduce my dialysis.
I m 40 yrs old female and having problem of non bleeding piles. My anus inside veins are swollen and do itch I am taking ayurvedic medicine. Pl. Help me for itching problem.
I'm suffering from enlarged prostate and related problems such as urgency to pass urine as well as getting up many a times at night to pass urine which disturbs my sleep. I'm 60 years of age without any other health issues. Please prescribe treatment. Thanks.
I have constipation problem after delivery. Earlier I dont have this type of problem. What should I do?
Hi, my age is 62 years old. I had been diagnosed with type II diabetes and the medicines I have been taking are as follows:- Metformin 1000 mg 1xod Metformin 500 mg 1xhs glimepiride 2 mg 1xbd clopid 75 mg 1xod atorvastatin 20 mg 1xhs The above medicines have been taken regularly for past three months. Now I have taken the blood test two days ago. The result is as follows:- FBS 149 PPBS 235 HbA1c 6.0 Serum urea 24 mg/dl serum creatinine 0.89 serum Uric acid 5.3 Liver Function Test Total Bilirubin 0.78 SGOT 50 SGPT 58 LIPID Profile Total cholesterol 135 Triglycerides 121 HDL 46 LDL 65 I request a diagnosis of my status of health. I go for swimming once in a while and find no problem in swimming for about 700 metres in about one hour (that is 14 lengths in a lap of 50 metres each) I am muscular and have a athletic body and have no other symptoms. I love drinking alcohol and have about three pegs of 60 ml each every night most days. Should I stop drinking. I can muster enough will if the kind doctor says so. Thanking you in anticipation.
Doctor. Chicken pox is affected for my friends. Am now very afraid that it will cause me also. How can I make sure that it won't affect me?
I am 45 years old female. I have been diagnosed to have Bipolar disorder with depression and anxiety. I was treated by several docs who prescribed me Alprazolam 0.5 mg along with not less than five anti-depressants and Oleanz 5 at different times. My husband not able to cope with my poor situation, often got aggressive and beat me brutally. It increased my depression and I didn't have any option but to be addicted to Alprazolam. In 2012, I got 3 seizures and one was fatal. Now still my home front gets quite depressing increasing my tension. I fortunately got a neuropsychiatric who has controlled my situation. But sometimes I pass through so traumatic phase that I crave for suddenly boosting up medicines like Clonazepam, but my treating physician never agrees to prescribe. At present I am prescribed -- Dayo-750, once daily, Migrabeta-TR 80, O.D. ETILAAM -1 mg O.D and Buspin-10 O.D. He had treated me with Epsilon 300, Mirtaz 15 mg. Now he has stopped and I am quite okay. But sometimes I need some strong anti-anxiety medications. Please advise. Regards.
This question is for my wife who is about 49 yrs old. Please suggest any good, effective and cheap medicine for controlling Type-2 level diabetes.
I am suffering from hepatitis b from last 5 years need a best doctor for consultation in kolkata please suggest me a best doctor for cure this disease.
I have a nasal allergy rhinitis so I was prescribe flutiflo spray by ENT specialist and I have acne vulgaris will that cause acne.
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.