Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Recently I have got marriage settlement and my partner is 13 years younger to me. So my question is that due to this age difference, will there be any chance of differences in sexual preferences? Basically I am physically fit and active. I raised this question because some people say YES and some says NO. So you being a Concerned Doctor I need your opinion too. Thank you very much in Advance for your valuable input.
I am Type 2 diabetic for last 12 years. Practice yoga daily, Go for walk and do Physiotherapy exercise daily in the Evening. Do cycling 30 km. A week. Is it possible to manage blood sugar without medicines on the basis of above mentioned activities?
I am a 50 year old female. I am working in a pharma company as a office assistant. I am feeling severe backache when I got up in the morning. What should I do. Kindly suggest.
I am 21 years old I have bilateral pcod and bicornuate uterus. I am not overweight i am just 44 kg. Is it possible for me to get pregnant? how long duration will take? please kindly reply. Thank you.
Now I started to grow my beard on chin and neck area with the help of minoxidil If I shave that now can I get a fuller beard within a week with black hairs?
If I eat 2-3 eggs daily. So that can effect on my face. Like acne, pimple.etc. And I am daily going gym.
I have cough from last 20 days and while coughing cough releases from the mouth and headache. doctor please advise me as soon as possible.
I am losing hair quickly and tried all shampoos and still the problem not rectified can you help me out with that.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.
Hi, Is there any side effect of using viagra before sex of 50 mg. Does it cause any infertility in men or is there any effect on sperms.
My Dad got hospitalized on 2nd Jan due to not getting urine. Doctors performed dialysis and he is getting urine good. He is diabetic patient. He got discharged on 11th Jan 16. After discharge they have written antibiotics injections and tablets. After few days he is getting unexpected fever and shivering. All reports such as urine cultures, bone marrow aspiration, serum creation etc were observed as normal. Later again he got admitted due to less blood. Two packets cell transfers are given. They also given antibiotics. After discharge on next day he is active. Next day again he is again getting sudden shivering followed by fever. We are giving dolo 650 during shivering followed by fever. Please help me out why fever with shivering is getting continuously. If any medication and tablets are required. Please let me know.
I am 21 years old male and I have back pain for more than a couple of years. Why do I get back pain at this early age? what should I do?
Homeopathy is strongly indicated in all cases of sinusitis. Homeopathic treatment en routes for rejuvenating one’s immunity towards such attacks. A constitutional homeopathic treatment can completely cure the recurrence of this disease. Homeopathic remedies facilitate drainage of mucus relieving sinus congestion, reduces inflammation in the sinuses, relieve pain and pressure by clearing the infection. It also prevents the formation of scar tissue and avoids permanent damage to the tissues lining the nose and sinuses. The constitutional approach enhances the vitality of the patient and eliminates the entire allergic predisposition hence impeding recurrent infections. Homeopathic treatment is safe and effective for both children and adults. Homeopathy can be an exceptionally successful approach in decreasing susceptibility in acute and chronic infections, as well as in treating the infection itself. The homeopathic constitutional approach always considers the illness in the context of the whole person taking into account the mental, emotional, physical symptoms and the circumstances surrounding their lives. Its purpose is balance and harmony on all levels by enhancing the body’s own defenses. Homeopathic remedies are natural, gentle, safe and easy to take
Self Care Measures
Manage your allergies and keep away from known allergens.
Avoid exposure to cold air.
Drink plenty of fluids.
Use appropriate hygiene measures and avoid contact with people who have colds and other viral upper respiratory infections.
Avoid cigarette smoke in your home and workplace.
Consider using a humidifier.
Use saltwater nasal washes to help keep the nasal passages open and wash out mucus and bacteria.
Warm salt water gargles.
Avoid blowing your nose as this may force thick mucus back into your sinuses and block them.
Walk in open air.
-DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
VAIBHAVI HOMOEO CLINIC