Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jimpu MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hello, My question is me and my boyfriend had an oral sex during that time he touched my vagina with his penis but it was all dry and he didn't come in. After like regular menstruation I had my cycle. Then I have got another one in the in the next month. On the third month I have got another menstruation but it did only last for two days where as my cycle is for five days. I'm confused, is that a sign of pregnancy or its just normal. Please let me know. Thanks!
First time sex karne ke bad kya period aana jaroori hai Kyu ki jab humne first time sex Kiya tha tab mujhe blooding hua lakin uske kuch din bad fir thora thora blooding hua or ab mera period ka date aa Gaye hai lakin period Nahi hua pls help me.
Calendula ointment or cream is Nature’s finest antiseptic. Available in most health food stores, made from marigolds, it promotes rapid healing and prevents wounds from turning septic.
What if have unprotected sex with my fiance during menstruation periods. Can she get pregnant and is it harmful to both of us.
For past three months my wife had 45 day cycle. But we use the test pregnancy test after 40 days only. This month she is on her 33 days. Should we test on 35th day to see results. Please help. Before Marriage she is having normal cycle only.
Hello Dr. Meri Bhabhi ji pregnant hai jo ki 4month ho chuke hai. Sab normal hai Lekin unhe lagta hai ki bacha khelta nahi hai Ya pet me bacha hai ya nahi unko lagta hi nahi hai To mai ye janna chahta hu ki kya aisa lagta hai ye normal h ya iska koi reason bhi ho sakta hai. Please suggest.
We are married for almost one year and we tried our level best for one year and it's unfortunate that my wife dint get pregnant. After that she got training for three months and now she is staying in Delhi and am located at Chennai. Almost one month over for her training and we had a meeting during her training and we were involved in intense physical intercourse as it was long time since she joined her training. But now her periods got shifted from her regular dates almost 35 days over (28 days is her regular cycle). We feel she got pregnant and we are happy to greater extend and we are flying in the air. But worrying point is that she have intense training where she has lots of assignments and she sleeps 6 hrs daily and most importantly the cafeteria doesn't provide health and good food to eat. This is my situation. My basic questions are as follows, 1. As the food is not good and training is healthy I want to understand how our baby will be healthy¿.2. If she is not much healthy what will happen to baby. 3. If she is too much stressed during her training what will happen to baby and my wife. 4. What all the things that I should do to make my wife and my baby in good condition. 5. Will this stress affects baby health conditions. Request your sincere advice.
Hi my husband sperm count is low is between 8-11 million/ml & also abnormal range is high from 97%-99% so shld I take his sperm for ivf treatment or should we use donor sperm for treatment & he don't take any medicine for it so please let me know. His age is 42 yrs.
We all have heard our grandparents telling us, that drinking water stored in a copper vessel is beneficial to our health. So much so that some people have glasses and jugs made of copper that they use exclusively to store and drink water. So, do you think this belief really has any scientific logic?
According to ayurveda, water stored in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all the three doshas in your body, (vata, kapha and pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water. The water stored in a copper vessel is known as ‘tamara jal’ and is supposed to be consumed after storing the water in a copper vessel for at least eight hours.
When water is stored in a copper vessel, the copper gently leaches into the water and lends it all its positive properties. The best part about this water is that it never becomes stale and can be stored this way for long periods of time.
- Try drinking water stored in a copper vessel regularly. Apart from fine tuning our digestive system to perform better, copper also helps our body break down fat and eliminate it more efficiently, thereby, helping our body keep only what it will use and throw out the rest, hence helping in weight loss.
- Copper has properties that stimulate peristalsis (the rhythmic contraction and relaxation of the stomach that helps food get digested and move along the digestive tract), kill harmful bacteria and reduce inflammation within the stomach, making it a great remedy for ulcers, indigestion and infections.
- Copper strengthens our immune system and aid in the production of new cells. Copper is also known to help wounds within the body, especially the stomach.
- Copper has been found to help regulate blood pressure, heart rate and lowers one’s cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It also helps prevent the accumulation of plaque and has the documented effect of dilating blood vessels to allow better flow of blood to the heart.
- Copper is known to be oligodynamic in nature (the sterilizing effect of metals on bacteria), and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is especially effective against e. Coli and s. Aureus, two bacteria that are commonly found in our environment and known to cause severe illnesses in the human body. Copper is known to help prevent common water-borne diseases like diarrhoea, dysentery and jaundice.
- Copper has very potent anti-inflammatory properties. This asset is especially great to relieve aches and pains caused due to inflamed joints – like in the case of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Apart from that, copper also has bone and immune system strengthening properties, making it the perfect remedy for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. This is why drinking water infused with copper is a great option for relief from aches and pains of these diseases.
- Right from cell formation to aiding in the absorption of iron, copper is an essential mineral for the functioning of your body. This is one of the reasons that it also helps in keeping anemia at bay. An essential component in the entire process of absorbing and using iron present in the body, copper helps keep the levels of haeme (iron) up and regulates its flow in your blood vessels.
- Copper is the main component in the production of melanin (a pigment that mitigates the color of your eyes, hair and skin) in our bodies. Apart from that copper also aids in the production of new cells that help replenish the top most layers of our skin. While melanin helps the body stay safe from sun damage, speeds up wound healing and covers up scars, the production of new cells is a boon for smooth, blemish-free and clear skin.
- While buying copper utensil, one very easy way to distinguish between pure copper and an adulterated version is to know that copper is a very soft metal and pure copper is difficult to mould into intricate shapes. So if the design of your copper vessel is very intricate, it is most probably not made with pure copper.
To wash copper utensil from inside, do not use a coarse scrub as it will tend to scrape away copper from the vessel. Instead, use one half of a lemon (you can squeeze out the juice) and rub it on the inside of the vessel. Allow it to stand for a few minutes and then wash off with plain water. Alternatively you could also try using baking soda with water. Use this mixture to coat the inside of the vessel and allow it to stand for a few minutes and rinse away the excess baking soda.
Drinking water twice or thrice in a day from a copper vessel is more than enough to reap its benefits.
Earlier I was having a problem of PCOD but now it has been dissolved but still I'm not getting pregnant so please suggest me what should I do? This time I'm only taking tablet of folic acid.
I would recommend everyone to take all meals on time. Do not skip any meals. Skipping meals is not good, not healthy as well as it does not help you to reduce weight. First thing in the morning start your day with fruits and curry leaves. Take your last meal till 8p. M. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
My wife is 33 years and we have 4 year old son. She weighs 60 kg and 162 cms. She is 8W pregnant now. I am in US for a week. I want to get good quality protein powder supplement. Pl suggest. Also helpful if you can suggest other supplements.
1: the off-balance workout
Looking for a toned stomach? these are two good reasons to turn your workout into a balancing act. A controlled wobble activates deep core muscles to help tighten the midsection and prepare athletes for that quick turn or lunge.
2: engage your abs
Before each move in our workout, first engage your abdominal by tightening them -- without holding your breath -- as if preparing to take a punch. You'll activate the core muscles surrounding your spine and tone your entire abdominal area. Engaged abs also help prevent injury when lifting. If you have a medical condition, be sure to check with your doctor before this or any new fitness program.
3: one-legged balance
Start with this beginning move, keeping a stable chair or a wall within arms' reach. With feet together, pick up one foot -- knee facing forward or to the side. Hold the position with eyes open, then closed. Switch feet and repeat for four reps on each foot. If any move feels wrong or unsafe to you, stop and check with a trainer. Depending on your health and physical condition, some exercises may not be recommended.
4: leg swings
Stand on your right leg and raise the left leg 3-6 inches off the floor. With arms at your sides, swing your left leg forward and backward, touching the floor for balance, while keeping your torso erect. Now, repeat the moves, but don't allow your foot to touch the ground. And finally, swing your left foot to the left side, holding your right arm out. Switch legs and repeat.
5: one-legged clock with arms
Balance on one leg, torso straight, head up, and hands on the hips. Visualize a clock and point your arm straight overhead to 12, then to the side (3), and then circle low and around to 9 o'clock without losing your balance. Increase the challenge by having a partner call out the different times to you. Switch to the opposite arm and leg and repeat.
6: one-legged clock with legs
Balance on one leg, torso straight, head up, and hands on your hips. Straighten the other leg to the front, and imagine yourself as the center of a clock. Point that foot to 12, 9, and then cross over to 3 o'clock while holding your balance. Increase the challenge by having a partner shout out the different times to you. Switch to the opposite leg and repeat.
7: one-legged squat
Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Point your left foot out front, just barely touching the floor for balance and push your hips back and down into this challenging one-legged squat position. Your right knee is bent, chest upright, eyes forward, and your arms out front. Slowly push up to return to starting position. Switch feet.
Can I take the emergency pill now, I had taken it last on december 2016, my period was due on 8th september, but it had not come yet. And I had sex on 8th of september.
Premature (early) ejaculation—also referred to as rapid ejaculation; also called as early discharge. Premature Ejaculation Treatment in Delhi (PE) is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. A study conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that this condition is almost equally prevalent in sexually active men of all age groups. If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from your penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE.
I want to get pregnant in the month of may and would follow doctors advice of having intercourse from day 11 to day 21 (alternative days) after periods and hav 5 mg folic acid. What are the chances that I can really get pregnant? I am really worried and want to get pregnant soon. I am trying since a week and feeling a bit of heaviness in my stomach and feeling sleepy too. Do you think I should check the pregnancy. If the result comes negative so I do not want to delay my pregnancy I want it any how so how can I get d goal achieved In the month of may itself.
Hi im 19 years old and my bf is of 23 years old .yesterday we had unprotected sex .my period date for this month is on 12 nov and he removed his penis as soon as sperm came .i am worried that if I get pregnant, should I consume any pill or have test.
Married 1 year ago. Irregular periods consulted doc gave me tablets for 5 days ate after that I got my periods, took reports while on period FSH 4.62 mlu/ml AMH 3.02 ng/ml is there any prob in becoming pregnant? I haven't conceived till now and used no protection. Uterus thickness is also nomal. What should I do. Which medicines should I take.
A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in our hands. Lets consider it as an opportunity to write a beautiful story for ourself in year 2017 and follow these mantras to live healthy life style:
Say no to alcohol
Maintain bmi: 18.5-24.9
Maintain bp: 120/80
<!--200--> Maintain blood sugar levels (8 hrs fasting): 70-99 mg/dl. Blood sugar levels (2 hrs after meal): <140 mg/dl
<!--140--> 6-7 hours of sleep
Say no to fast foods
Walking/exercise 45 minutes 5-6 days per week
Eat 6-7 meals a day (3 major + 3-4 small)
Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits
Don't skip meals
Drink 2-3 litres of water per day
Maintain healthy body weight
Think positive and keep yourself surrounded with positive energy.
In case of any nutrition related query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778).
Wish you all a very happy, prosperous and healthy new year 2017:).