Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Jimit N ChodhariYour feedback matters!
From two days ago, when I see the bright things eg. Light bulb, sun reflection. My right eye pain very much. And become red. What are the solutions to get rid out of it.
I am 25 year old, I have eye problem since 2 months when I use computer 2-3 hours my eyes are blurred.
I am 20 ye old male. In my college total online education is going on so I have to study in my laptop every day. From last 5 years I am studying like this. Now I am getting some eye pain. What should I do for not getting eye problems?
My age is 30 years. And my question is related to eye sight. When watching tv tears flow from both my eyes. Plzzz suggest me what I need yo do.
i had redness and itching in my left eye. Consulted a doctor and they said its Allergy Conjunctivitis and gave me "Lotepred", "Acupate" and "Refresh EZEE". For first few days it was fine and then itching started again. Then i consulted an another doctor and doctor said its just an allergy. He prescribe me "Systane Ultra" and "FML-T". From last 2 days there is no relief. Please suggest, what to do ?
I have myopia and it amounts to -2.25 in both eyes. I want to reduce it as much as possible. Please suggest some tips.
I am 20 years old and water comes continuously after some period from my both eyes. What should I do?
Dear sir After take shower my eyes goes red. When I travel and after reached home my eyes goes to red. Or when I am to much tired my eyes also goes to red. Or other time there is no any prob. There was no any prob in reading books. When I goes for test my eyes there was no any problem everything ok. So please suggest me sir is there any problem?
Sir I have eye sight of -6 & -7 for left and right eye respectively. Sir for few exams they are asking 6/6, 6/9, 6/12 etc. As eye power restrictions. Myopic power of -6 & -7 comes under 6/9 or 6/12 is my question? Suggest me with few natural methods to decrease eye sight.
My eyes feel burning or heated when I remain too long in the sunlight and I feel same at the night. What is the cause and how to reduce effect? What is the best eye lubricant?
Hello Sir I want to ask a question. My question is this: My eye is getting deteriorated year by year. 6 years back I was -1.5 on left and -1.0 on right. After every successive years I was getting -1.0 increment. Now I have -5.0 and -4.5. Please help me to solve this problem. And one more thing I have severe headache when sitted for long time on computer or mobile. Kindly suggest me.
I have computer visual syndrome. It started 1 and half years back and consult a doctor after 1 year. The power I have is 0.7 which is my starting power. I do feel that the eye becoming dry while using mobiles and laptops. This problem happens because I started over usage of my mobile when I was in college. I am not comfort using glass or contact lens. Is there any possibility to return my eye power.
Styes are normally caused by a proliferation of natural bacterial flora within the eye. This causes an inflammatory reaction and is known to affect children more than adults. It resembles a pimple in exterior appearance and may grow both inside and outside of the eyelid. The symptoms of styes include redness, pain, swelling and tenderness. Though the styes do not lead to any kind of visual problems, they can cause significant discomfort.
What can cause styes?
Your eyelids have lots of tiny oil glands, which can become clogged by dead skin, dirt, or oil buildup. When a gland is blocked, bacteria can grow inside. This is what causes a stye to develop.
What are the symptoms of styes?
The most common symptom of styes includes swelling of the eyelid, redness, pain, tenderness, eyelid crusts and burning in the eye. It frequently leads to a yellowish-white discharge which becomes very uncomfortable and may also continue to drain out of the eye. Doctors recommend not to press or squeeze the styes as it may lead to further complications.
You should call your doctor if:
- The child`s eye is swollen shut
- He has a severe pain
- He has a high-grade fever
- Swelling lasts for more than 20 days
- Pus continues to drain from the eye
- His eyelid bleeds
- He has problems with his vision
Homeopathic medicines for sty are safe and effective with no side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results.
Styes tend to dry out on its own although applying homeopathic medication can aid in hastening the process of healing.
- Amalki: This homeopathic medicine aids in repairing damaged tissue which in turn aids the stye infection to dry out. It is recommended to add a teaspoon of Amalki, which is available in most homeopathic outlets, into a glass of pure water. Then the mixture must be left on its own for the whole night for at least 10 to 12 hours. The mixture should then be filtered and used for washing the affected eye.
- Heper Sulphur: Heper sulphur aids in speeding up the rupture of styes so that the pain is instantly relieved. This remedy is particularly suited for the styes that cause significantly red and swollen. It also aids in reducing the tenderness and swelling. In the case of some children, styes tend to secrete a liquid discharge and are extremely painful. Heper sulphur along with warm compress can be extremely helpful in relieving the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Some styes do not cause any pain but cause significant swelling and secrete a yellowish discharge. People affected with such type of styes can be significantly benefited by the use of homeopathic remedy called pulsatilla. It has also been found useful in preventing reoccurrence of styes.
- Staphisagria: Staphisagria is for chronic or recurrent styes that appear mainly on the upper eyelid. The eyes are very dry and have rheum. The corner of the eye and the edges of the eyelids may be chapped and infected.
It is important to keep the eye clean and flush it with cold water. If the pain and related symptoms do not go away after 3 to 4 days, it is best to consult a doctor for further treatments.