Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Jimit ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I wear spectacle but because wearing turban I bought lenses today I tried to apply them on my eyes one was successfully done and when I applied another I felt blurry so I tried to remove But on right side I am confused, that my lenses took out or not? I did not find anywhere I tried to take it out from eye. M confused Please tell me if this would b in my eye how can I remove it? Will it create problem. I'M VERY SCARED PLEASE SUGGEST ME.
My eyes are getting tears automatically when ever I took my specs of and some time with specs I'm getting tears what should I do?
I am a 52 years old male with both diabetic parents. My fasting BS is between 85-100 and PP 110-120. I go for 30 mins walk in the morning and do 10 mins free hands exercise and pranayama as well. I have a 8 hr desk job with computers. Myopic. Using specs for past 35 yrs. For past 2 yrs, the IOP is in the range 18-22. String-pulling like pain in the eyes, mostly the right one. Pl. Advise.
About a year ago my friend had an eye infection which had a white line on the eyeball and redness of eye. He consulted a Dr. and it was fine then after 6 months again same problem happened and again it was cured but now it happened after 3 months its reoccurring and happening frequently how can this be cured or any precautions to be taken for this ?
I am 24 year old male, and I use MacBook Pro for 10 hours a day. Can it affect my eye sight? I have been using computers 8 hours since 6 years. And no eye problems. I do not even have spectacles. Every day naked eye sees 10 hours of laptop screen.
My eye is kcaratoconoused I got c3r done. Will my huge power of 7 decrease after continuously wearing the power glasses.
I have eye problem. I can't see anything without my eyewear. Can I replace it with eye lenses? What will be its cost? Please concern.
I have headache problem. In one month one or twice time time it happens. And mostly one side of head. At that times my eyes also suffer from pain.
I have red eyes for many days what should I do my friend also have problems like this what should I do.
I am 44 yr old female having Glaucoma in both the eyes having pressure 22-24 despite regularly administering Timolol eye drop suggested by Eye specialist.What should I do.My perimetry test is normal and optic nerve is not affected but all the time heaviness in eyes and headeche sometimes create lot of problem
I am 23 years old and wear bifical glasses. I want to remove it and go for lassic lazer or contact lens. Can I do so?
My eye sight has been increasing now it became near to -4 I can't see anything clearly without specs I am worried because of this I may not eligible for government job what should I do now?
I am 23 year old. My eye is going inside day by day and I am looking very ugly. Please help me to get rrid out of thus what should I do so that it comes out.
The retina is the third and innermost layer of the eye that catches light and helps us focus on things so that we can see clearly. This is one of the most important parts of the eye. The retina is made up of a number of light sensitive cells that are connected to nerve fibres. These nerve fibres help in transmitting the light into imagery through neuro impulses that reach the brain. There are many conditions and diseases that can affect this part of the eye.
Read on to know more.
- Macular degeneration: This is a common eye disease that is usually associated with aging and comes with symptoms like blurry vision and even blindness after a certain point. It can prevent a person from seeing things in a clear and sharp manner. This disease goes through a slow progression and can be of the dry or wet type.
- Diabetic retinopathy: This condition can leave one visually impaired in the long run with complete blindness. This complication usually arises when a person is suffering from diabetes. It can be proliferative or non-proliferative depending on the blood and fluid leakage as well as the severity of the inflammation in the retina. While the symptoms are very subtle, the advancement can begin at a very young age.
- Retinal vein occlusion: This condition usually happens when the veins of the retina gets obstructed or gets a blockage. This can lead to reduced blood flow to the entire area which can lead to significant vision impairment and an increase in the pressure on the eyes.
- Retinal tears and detachments: When the retina gets pulled and is subsequently lifted from its normal position, this can lead to a condition known as retinal tears and detachment. If this condition is not treated properly and on time, it can lead to vision loss in the long run. These tears can happen in smaller sections of the retina which can lead to retinal breaks causing detachments in the retina. This condition is most commonly seen in people over the age of 60.
- Posterior vitreous detachment: The vitreous is a gel like layer that allows the eye to retain its shape even as it allows the light to enter the eye and reach the retina. When the thin fibres connecting this layer and the retina get degenerated, there is a detachment that takes place between the two, leading to this condition.
- Epiretinal membrane and macular holes: The scar like tissue known as the epiretinal membrane that lines the back of the eyes. When the macular tissue gets distorted due to this membrane, a macular hole may form which can lead to progressive vision impairment.