Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jiku AbrahamYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old male. Last friday I met with an accident and my right front teeth is broken and left one also have pain. Right one was also operated back 4 years. In x-ray everything was fine in the jaw. But it have pain still. I took some antibiotics and painkillers under Dr. Prescription. Please help me out what should I have to do now.
I have pain in lower canines only and not anywhere else in mouth and I have took pain killer twice tomorrow but the pain is not going. I even stopped having sour food and rice. But pain is persistent from 4-5 days.
Jaw is locked. Can not open mouth and also have problem of wisdom tooth on same side. Please advise.
I had a swollen uvula, from that moment after 2 to 3 months I can still feel that something is still not fully normal what should I do?
I am 20 years old. No matter how hard I brush or how much time I take to brush my teeth, my teeth becomes yellow. How to prevent that?
He have ache in the teeth and doctor told that only one solution is the remove the teeth from mouthe.
Hi sir. I am having a painful mouth ulcer for the past four days it is now multiplied to two. What should I do now.?
I have pain in teeth. Dr. Say to do root canal. If I remove that teeth? Is there any problem for meI'm 19.
Sir my mouth has a foul smell what to do tried different kinds of paste and therapy but nothing worked. My tooth are also yellow.
Hello please suggest me which is the best way to protect ourself from Mouth problem as I am facing many issue like small ulcer and pigmentation frequently. Hence please suggest how to protect from it.
What is the cure for mouth ulcers or canker sores I'm getting more canker sores in mouth frequently i am getting 5-10 sores in mouth at a time its very hard to eat and drink anything please provide a solution to this problem.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.