Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jignesh SejpalYour feedback matters!
My left upper 5 tooth broke few days back was suppose to get rct done bt cz of busy schedule cldnt go for it. Now m in extreme pain have taken. Lot of painkiller too zerodol ketrol etc plz help have not slept from 3 days Because of pain.
Hi, gums around my right lower wisdom teeth has swollen up since 2 3 days and its paining .even my right cheek is swelled .m gaggling with warm salt water with Colgate mouthwash but neither swollen not pain is lessening please suggest some quick remedies.
I am in Australia sudden teeth ache started I have got eboo tabalate can I get twice in a day for pain?
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
I have a peculiar irritation and sometimes burning in my mouth, I eat only dhal and rice, no spices, no fruits and sometimes some vegs. Also beacause I cannot eat due to irritation. I an 57 yrs and not a diabetic. I have two kids both married and settled sometimes I gargle my mouth with antacid as adviced. It gives some relief for a short time. Please Help me to get out of irritation and help me to lead a normal life.
I am suffering from submicos fibrosis. Not able to open mouth properly. Is there any medicine for the same? Please advise.
I have gap in my front teeth so I want to close the gap in less time so what I can do for close the gap of teeth and teeth are yellowish how I can get good smile please suggest me.
My son is 26 years old. He was having very good set of teeth. Now, for the last 3-4 years he has got cavities in his teeth one after the another. He has got cavities in 4 teeth. Can you please suggest any remedy/precaution/diet so that cavities in his teeth can be stopped further. Thanks and regards.
If you have tough ones that you are not able to get rid of, com visit us..!!