Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Tuberculosis
Treatment of Shortness of Breath
Treatment of Pneumonia
Treatment of Bronchitis
Treatment of COPD
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Treatment of Persistent Cough
Treatment of Occupational Lung Disease
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Treatment of Breathing Problems
Treatment of Lung DIseases
Treatment of Interstitial Lung Disease
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Lung Fibrosis
Submit a review for Dr. Jignesh PatelYour feedback matters!
What is the best way to cure sinusitis using home remedies, in the easiest way. Will be happy by prompt reply.
I am 40 years old male (weight - 72kgs) and staying in UAE for last two years. Now a days (from the last four months) I am having little fever, eyes are burning, Very mild headache and breathing trouble in the night after laid on the bed (Until get sleep). Feel too cold my foots and hands day and night, also having mild stomach burn. In the last four months I didn't take any medicine for this problem. These issues are continuing for one week are 10 days once started and again it will start for after one week or ten days. Due to this I am not getting any trouble in my routing works. My works are going as usual. My medical reports are normal except Cholesterol (just crossing the normal borderline) which I undergone for before six months back. My mind is little disturbed due to this problem, like these symptoms are creating any other major trouble in my health? Kindly advise.
I have tonsillolith (tonsil stone). They are like white in my throat, I felt like something is stuck. What should I do? Is this a serious issue. I have sinus also.
How to cure eosionophalia and asthama?whenever I run in football I get too much tired.So how can I increase my stamina?
I am having cough, acidity and gas problems. Please suggest me some tips to help me out this problem.
Continuously two months I have been suffering from cough and many time spirit coming from my mouth what I to done for this please reply.
What are the symptoms of tuberculosis and what precaution shop we take so that we do not get the disease.
What medications are best for the treatment of asthma? What are their side effects? Please reply as soon as possible.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.