Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jignesh PatelYour feedback matters!
hello, I am the patient of dextrocardia with vsd problem and recently got a pacemaker is it good for me now.
I am 40 years old suffering from Hypertension, Premature Ejaculation, Hairfall, Tiredness and Lethargy. I do not have Blood sugar. Please suggest some effective remedies (s).
I'm 20 years old and I want to become a singer. I get a chest pain when I sing loud and also I will get a gas evaporation from my stomach. I use mobile much. Please help me what to do?
Dear Sir, My left hand is getting pain, and when I sit for some time I'm suffering from chest pain and back side. One day I suddenly wake up from sleep due to breath. So I'm practicing breathing (taking breath and releasing after few seconds .) So by practicing this daily I'm not getting hand pain. I want to know the reason. Requesting you Sir please help me.
Hi im 21 years old and my grandfather is 81 years old he had first heart stroke 2 months before in sleep and he is also a diabetes patient so I just wanted to know the diet and precautions for him please suggest me as soon as possible.
Sir or madam, I am getting pain in the middle of the heart my age is 19 female why I am getting pain I do not know down on my neck side of the breast tell me.
Hello im 22 years old a nursing student. I have done all cardiology test like, echo cardiograph, Lipid profile, stress test, holter monitoring. In EcG my first degree av block and incomplete right bundle branch block. When I walk fast then I feel weaknesses and palpitation and shortness of breath. Many time I feel a punching in my heart and I feel my like my heart miss a or two beats. Im in very fear and don't go anywhere when I am alone. So what I do. Please.
Hello i'm 21 years old and on my last checkup I got to know that my bp is high. It was 120/150. Is it serious to have high bp at this age.
I start getting chest pain after working in the office continuously for more than 2 hours. Apparently the chest pain is due to hyper acidity but it happens only during work. Ayurvedic medicines like Himalaya TRIPHALA and Himalaya TAGARA has greatly helped me with constipation and insomnia. But I still get stressed out after working. I have tried meditation but it doesn't help. I am unable to enjoy day to day activities as I often feel burned out.
So here are the best foods to reduce cholesterol
Have a salmon fish dinner. Snack on a handful of nuts. Pour a dash of olive oil in your salad.
And bite into that sinister chocolate. Now you can do all this guilt-free! All these foods help in fighting bad cholesterol., 'You can reduce cholesterol in your blood by eating healthy foods'. So, here we are today with our list of cholesterol fighting foods.
1) Oats: If you change your morning meal to oats then you can do your cholesterol level a whole lot of good. Do note that two servings of oats can lower LDL cholesterol by 5.3% in only 6 weeks. Essentially, oats contain a substance called beta-glucan which absorbs bad cholesterol.
2) Red Wine: Here's yet another reason to toast to your health. The red grapes used in the manufacturing of red wine have an important effect on cholesterol levels. Two glasses of red wine in a week can do you a whole lot of good.
3) Salmon and fatty Fish: Full of Omega-3 fatty acids, salmon is a natural health wonder, which helps in keeping heart conditions such as heart attacks, stroke and high cholesterol levels at bay. Fishes such as salmon, sardines and herring help in raising good cholesterol levels by 4%.
4) Nuts: Mono-unsaturated fats (found in nuts, seeds etc.) have the lowest fatty acid molecules and are the best of the three fats, namely poly-saturated fats, saturated fats and mono-unsaturated fats. Nuts are the best way to get those required healthy fats into your body without feeling guilty. Since the fats that come from nuts are natural and are not chemically processed, this makes them heart healthy, filling, and nutritious options.
5) Beans: Excellent for the heart, ½ a cup of beans added in our diet (in the form of any dish or soup), helps in lowering cholesterol levels by 8%. You should try black, kidney, or pinto beans; each one of them supplies about one-third of your day's fiber needs.
6) Tea: Tea has antioxidants and less amounts of caffeine than coffee. An eight-ounce cup of coffee contains around 135 mg caffeine; tea contains only 30 to 40 mg per cup. Tea helps in protecting your bones because of the presence of phytochemicals in them. It is also a great defense against LDL cholesterol levels.
7) Chocolate: Chocoholics can celebrate with a healthy dose of dark chocolate as it is full of antioxidants and cholesterol-reducing properties. According to a Spanish study published in 2010 in the "Journal of Hepatology,", "the antioxidants in dark chocolate reduce the damage that can occur to blood vessels, which can further threaten the health of people with cirrhosis. The dark chocolate can help prevent the blood vessels in the liver from rupturing". Medical experts suggest that munching on 100 grams of chocolate every day helps in reducing the occurrence of cardiovascular mishaps by 21 percent.
8) Spinach: Popeye the sailor was quite right when crediting his muscle power to this green leafy vegetable. It is believed that spinach contains around 13 flavonoid compounds which keep us away from cancer, heart diseases and osteoporosis. 1/2 a cup of this lutein-rich food, daily, guards us against heart attacks.
9) Olive oil: This oil has many health benefits. It contains mono-unsaturated fatty acids which lower bad cholesterol and triglycerides, without lowering good cholesterol levels. Different stages of pressing and processing yield different varieties of olive oil. Extra virgin , Virgin , Pure , Pomace