Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jigna A. MehtaYour feedback matters!
Sir I m having head rotation not head ache. I consulted doctor also they said its severe vertigo. Its there since 1 month. Now they are asking to go for ct scan and mri.
Why my eyes are getting wet while driving bike? Is there any reaction problem? I used to wear goggles also.
One of my relative suggested me to take Ayurvedic shilajit capsule 1 time a day. Is it good for health and does it make any adverse effect on the sex life?
I had pathy at any time in a day and sometimes not happens for two two days. Please suggest me the best way to have it at regular time in morning.
Dear Dr. I am 52 years male having dry and scaling skin problem in my fingers. Skins are getting dry and dead very soon. Slight etching also there. If I did not put vaseline or oil on it, gets cracks. Suffering this problem since last 2/3 years. I am really disturbed for this, please advice.
I am 30 years old. My height is 5 ' 2 inches. My weight is 42 kg. I want to gain weight. Kindly suggest me a proper diet plan.
Respected sir /madam mujhe late night study krte tome bhaut neend ati h plzz iska koi solution btay ki m bina tea ya coffee ke late nyt study kr pau jyada se jyada daily. Thank you ❤
My periods were regular till feb. On 7of every month. I was ill after my feb menses. I was on strong medications for cough and cold as fever as well. In the month of march I waited for my periods on 7-8 but they happened to come on 19 march. Meanwhile we were trying for the baby. Now in april I didn't had my periods yet. My upt was -ve on 25 &27 too. My gynae has suggested to repeat upt after a week. And has given me folic acid. I had pain in left side of lower abdomen yesterday.
How to increase height and weight give your suggestion about what should I eat and exercises to do I am 14 yrs old.
My sister aged 29 years n juz got married before 9 months and she is pregnant abt 19 weeks. Due to some issues she wanted to abort DAT baby. Is it safe to abort at diz time. N will it be painful procedure. N in future due to abortion chances of pregnancy will be less. please kindly help us wid all dose questions.
I am 21 years old now. I have asthma and sinusitis. It was actually predicted at the of 11. But I took treatment for years why asthma still exists in me. I mean why am l not getting cured? My grandfather had tuberculosis is that a reason?
What to do for diabetes mellitus with fasting glucose 240-250 md/dL? I am on Metformin 1g OD (after dinner)
The problem of baggy eyes are characterized by puffiness or swelling under your eyelids. Common factors like aging and genetics are often responsible for the development of under eye bags. It makes your eyes appear swollen due to fluid buildup in the blood vessels that are present around your eyes. Since the skin around your eyes is extremely delicate, which makes it prone to the development of puffiness.
The following are 4 ways that can restore the life of your eyes:
- To reduce the fluid retention: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water on a regular basis, as water aids in flushing out the excessive salt from your system that is responsible for the development of puffy eyes. In order to reduce the risk of fluid retention, keep your head elevated while you sleep with the help of pillows.
- To treat dark circle and baggy eyes: One of the simplest homemade remedies to lessen the appearance of dark circles and baggy eyes is through the utilization of fresh cucumber or potato slices. Place the slices of either potato or cucumber on your eyes and keep it on for 5 to 10 minutes; follow the regime on a regular basis. It is proven to provide satisfactory results in lessening the severity of puffiness and dark circles.
- To reduce the swelling: Place frozen tea bags on your closed eyes for 10-15 minutes. It will reduce the persistent swelling in the eye region. Ice compresses or chamomile tea, sage broth and green tea can also be utilized to treat the swelling effectively.
- Long term prevention: A balanced diet and proper rest can help to prevent the appearance of baggy eyes and dark circles in the long run. Incorporate a lot of fresh green and leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits in your diet. Follow a diet that is low in carbohydrate content and comprises of nuts and whole grains, which are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin E. Avoid excessive intake of sodium, especially the ones that contain different types of added preservatives. Carbonated and caffeinated drinks tend to increase the risk of developing baggy eyes therefore; it is advisable to keep its consumption to minimum. Get at least 8 hours of sound sleep to ensure proper rest for your eyes as lack of adequate rest tends to aggravate the problem of baggy eyes.
Every other day, I wake up with a headache which lasts through the day. Eyesight is fine, stomach is also fine. It is usually concentrated on the left temple, not unbearable but enough to ruin my work day. What should I do?
I am 31 years old man. I am facing acidity problem from long time. When I was eat any oily and heavy food I faced acidity problem.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sometime I got a head attache and I take medicine for it but it's not finish and sorry for spell mistake.
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.