Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Jigish V GhandhiYour feedback matters!
Eye floaters can make your vision interrupted as spotted vision will be experienced as a result of this kind of condition. Peripheral vision gets diminished and you will find severe eye flashes that are pretty disturbing. Vision spots are viewed easily and before these spots go worse you should report the same to your doctor.
What are the homeopathic treatments for curing eye floaters?
There are many homeopathic eye drops that are usually recommended for getting rid of the unwanted symptoms or signs of eye floaters. There are some specialized ingredients that are being used in these eyedrops for reducing or eliminating the symptoms. Though homeopathic remedies are safe, but over dosage of these remedies should be eliminated for avoiding unwanted reactions. This is the reason only prescribed medicines should be taken.
Some of the most useful ingredients are as follows:
- Cineraria Maritima: This is one of the leading homeopathic ingredients that are quite helpful in supporting eye circulation. All kinds of eye toxins are completely removed as a result of which vision difficulties can be prevented. On the other hand, eye tissues are thoroughly nourished as a result of using this kind of ingredient.
- Euphrasia: Traditional eye tonics are usually created with the use of this particular ingredient and this is the reason it is of greater importance for curing eye floaters. Different eye related issues can be efficiently dealt by the use of this ingredient like light sensitivity, burning, dryness and many others.
- Causticum: If you are facing tremendous eye pain due to eye floaters, then nothing can be the best option other than choosing those homeopathic medicines that include this ingredient. Spots or cloudiness can be reduced to a great extent with the consistent usage of this ingredient. This is why maximum experienced homeopathic doctors are prescribing the medicines that have this ingredient to most of the patients facing the concerned eye trouble.
- Sepia: Different vision issues can be effectively dealt by this ingredient like veiled vision, spots, glare, light blurring streaks and others.
- Calcarea phosphorica: Painful and blurry visions are being effectively tackled by means of this ingredient. Foreign-body sensation in your eyes can be easily corrected by means of the same.
- Calcarea fluorica: Tiny eye capillaries can be strengthened by means of this specific ingredient. Other troubles of eyes that can be corrected by the ingredient are corneal opacity, cataract, blurry vision and others.
I have yellow eyes, it seems I have I jaundice, I have taken medicine udiliv nd liv52 from 2 months, bilirisum s down bt eyes did not go white. Wht to do please help.
My both eyes grot red n those itching n burning. In my left eye a small part of extra skin came side to the eye ball. I am not able to read for more than 3 hrs constantly. Wat can I do any suggestions plz.
I have red eyes. Whole day. What should I do. To get rid of it. I works in engg company in production department. Do I use eye drop or not?
I have red eye's since 1year. Generalized weakness with sleepiness since 2 years. Please give me your valuable opinion.
I have found weakness in my eyes from last two months. Please suggest me for this. It cause me a lot of pain.
I use specs for last ten years. Glass is a combination of cylindrical and spherical. Is it safe to do laser treatment?
I've been having eye ache from the past week. And headache too. Headache in the sense on the sides of my head and I thought may be it's due to lack of sleep. I've moved to Australia 2 months ago and I've started working. I'm not able to sleep on time due to working hours. And from the past 2 days I'm not able to fall asleep even though I'm trying to. I'm not able to have deep sleep. May I know what the problem is.
I Am Facing Red Eye Problem For 2 Days. I Don't Go To Any Doctor And Don't Use Any medicine Yet. Is Anything Serious? Should I Check It Up?
I am 55 yrs old I have a problem with my eyes, the vitreous is detaching so the are a lot of floaters. Can you help? I am suffering from sciatica for the last year, I also have oedema on my right arm due to removal of nodes as I had breast cancer, there is a water retention on my whole body. My husband who is 61 suffers from chronic cold Can you please advise?
My grandfather has eye problem. He can not see properly. l could not understand what are doing now. Please help me kindly.
Glaucoma is the condition of raised intraocular pressure which cause permanent irrepairable blindness of the eyes. Most often glaucoma is heriditary. Myopes are more prone to get glaucoma.
Glaucoma is mainly of three types: Angle Closure /Acute Glaucoma and Open Angle Glaucoma and Secondary Glaucoma.Open Angle Glaucoma is the commonest and mostly occurs after the age of 35 years. 30 percent of eyes have no symptoms. There may be ocular pain, heaviness of eyes, watering, defective vision or defective night vision etc. Glaucoma can be detected by expert Ophthalmologist.
Recording of Intraocular Pressure, Fundus Examination, Automated Field Test and if necessary OCT test has to be done.
Initially the eye pressure is controlled by drugs and when necessary, microsurgical procedure of Trabeculectomy has to be performed. Surgery can cure glaucoma permanently in 95 % of eyes.NEVER TAKE GLAUCOMA LIGHTLY.