Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jiggar BhatYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am started my masturbation at age of 17 now I am 22 years, now very much weak and nerves are more visible on on hands and now I am very we0ak please doctor help me out gain stamina and weight and good looking. Please help out in this doctor
I am facing issues in erection for almost a month now. I do get one while watching porn but otherwise when I happen to be intimate with my wife, I do not get erection. kindly suggest a long term cure for the same. I watch porn once a week probably. And have a decently healthy life style.
I am 64 years old and had undergone bypass surgery in 2007. I am taking following medicines as prescribed by the Consultant: IMDUR K-COR 5 CONCOR AM5 deplatt 75 GLYNASE MF ecosprin 150 MG I AM NOW SUFFERING FROM ED. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THESE MEDICINES ARE CONTRIBUTING TO ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION? AND IF YES WHAT IS THE REMEDY? KINDLY HELP WITH YOUR REPLY. THANKS.
Sir. I cannot stop masturbation. And I can not control this .give me some suggestions .and prediction.
Doctor I need to improve my sex feel I don't have mood to do sex now days am at age 32 have no kids please suggest me what to do further.
Hello doctors, I want to know that, which medicine is safe during positive news in pregnancy, I have already 2nd half year old baby, so I don't want to take chance before four years, today I checked nd the report goes positive So pls help to get out of this position. What I do.
I am having masturbate habit. In the masturbate process I was having habit of rubbing to the floor. Is it any problem for the sexual life. Please give reply.
Foreskin of my penis doesn't retract, do I need to undergo surgery for that or is there any alternative. Please help me to get out the problem.
I am a girl with 25 years old, my problem is I am having the white dicharge with thich white color but no pain, no itching, and no smell, so what is the treatetment I can used
I am very sad for my sex experience my husband fu#k me and. I have to much fun and I am not satisfied plzz help me plz.
I am 24 year old man sir my penis width is so small I want to increase my penis strength and width what can I do please suggest me good medicine.
If you are thinking of adopting one of the effective birth control measures, you can try an intrauterine device (IUD). An IUD is a small plastic device which is placed in the uterus and it helps in preventing the pregnancy. A plastic string is attached to one end for ensuring proper placement and for removal. An IUD can be removed easily and is a reversible birth control method. There are several advantages and disadvantages of using IUDs.
There are two types of IUDs which are commonly used. They are as follows:
- Hormonal IUDs: In case of hormonal IUDs, a small amount of progestin is released into the lining of the uterus. This hormone is similar to the progesterone hormone. This hormone helps in thickening the cervical mucus, thereby, making it difficult for the entry of sperm into the cervix. The growth of the uterine lining is slowed down, which makes fertilised eggs inhospitable.
- Copper IUDs: In this form of IUD, a tiny amount of copper gets released into the uterus. Sperm is prevented from entering the egg as they get immobilised on the way to the fallopian tubes.
- Most women who have used this contraceptive device are satisfied with them, according to surveys.
- A woman using an IUD is protected from pregnancy totally and no other preventive measures such as taking a pill every day is required.
- These devices start working as soon as they are fitted and can easily be removed.
- They can be implanted in the uterus four weeks after giving birth to a baby or after an abortion.
- Breastfeeding is safe for women using copper IUDs.
- Using IUDs enables a woman to smoke cigarettes and high blood pressure is prevented.
- Women who use hormonal IUDs experience less blood loss during menstruation and less pain.
- IUDs can be used for several years.
- IUDs are quite expensive.
- IUDs can only be removed by a health professional.
- These devices do not provide protection from any sexually transmitted disease or HIV.
- The insertion of IUDs can cause a genital infection in the uterus and lead to pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- There are chances of an IUD getting misplaced in the uterus, which may lead to pregnancy and injuries as well. The wall of the uterus may get punctured upon insertion of this device, leading to cramping, backache and excessive uterine bleeding accompanied by pain.
It is important that you must consult a doctor before thinking of getting an IUD fitted. Several screenings and tests need to be carried out before deciding upon the IUD that would work best for you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My semen analysis report Count is low. How to increase sperm count. Please give me medicine for increase.
The foreskin is the hood of skin that covers the head of the penis. If you have been circumcised, you will not have a foreskin.
In small children the foreskin is tight and stuck to the glans, but normally begins to separate at about the age of 3 or 4. If the hole in the foreskin looks abnormally tiny, ask your doctor to check.
After the age of 7, it is usually possible to pull the foreskin back over the head (or glans) of the penis, but in some boys this is not possible before the age of 14 or 15. So if you are 13 or 14, do not worry – this is perfectly normal.
If you are 15 or over and cannot pull your foreskin back, it may be too tight.
A tight foreskin is called phimosis . If you have phimosis, you will not be able to wash under your foreskin properly, so a white, cheesy material called smegma can accumulate. Also, if the condition is severe, it may be painful when the penis is erect.
Some men have phimosis from childhood, but it can also occur late in life, perhaps as a result of several thrush infections affecting the head of the penis. Another common reason is a skin condition called balanitis xerotica obliterans, which makes the foreskin pale and thickened. The cause of this condition is not known; it is not an infection.