Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jiggar BhatYour feedback matters!
Is masturbating 4-5 times a day harmful or not? Will it affect my sexual lyf? Will it occur a problem for my penis?
If sperm count is low how we can increase it from daily Diet or what are the other way to increase sperm count What are the symptoms of infertility in men?
Suffering wd fever from 1 month and all the test reports are negative. My family doctor. Said that this is due to allergy is he right or wrong.
How can I make my penis hard n long. After sexual arousment? Does masturbation weakens my penis nerves?
I haven't masturbated from 77 days & I take proper diet. Is it good or bad for me? What will happen if I stop masturbating for 2-3 years?
Recently I hd sex with my girlfriend without using condom but I am sure that I did not ejaculated while having sex. So are there any chances of that she can get pregnant?
I am having white discharge since from pregnancy now am a second lacking mother I am using tablet and internal ointment to but am not getting white discharge is stopping or not can I know what is white discharge is this is normal in everyone.
I have a problem like I have good in my erection but after some minutes I can't keep continuing as am getting tired so please help me out of it and my wife is not getting much interest on sex as she is only getting interest after 2 or 3 day in a week only twice in a week as am interested regularly.
I have gynecomastia. How to recover form this. Pleas tell me my penis got damage for masturbation. So hello?
Iam 49 year of age suffering with type II diabetics I am unable to satisfy my partner due to erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation help to come out of this embracement with my partner.
How can I find whether my partner is a virgin during my first first sex with her. whether bleeding occurs in women during first sex.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.