Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jigar ManiarYour feedback matters!
I have so many black heads on my nose and under my eyes can you give me some home remedies to stop them.
I have very weak eye vision. On the right side I have 13.5 and on the left side I have 15.5 number. What should I do?
Here I face a problem with my mind. I promise my self to study Tomorrow but I can't it. I do chatting. Surfing playing games on my phone and also my eyes also pain. My mind power become less day by day how I can improve it. Please help me.
Doctor. Im patient with convergence insufficiency. I want to ask you three questions 1) can untreated convergence insufficiency cause nystagmus 2) is there any 100% cure for nystagmus? 3) does nystagmus lead to total blindness?
Sir i have dandruf on my eye lashes which when fall in my eyes causes irritation and also inflamation of eyelids.I always keep my eyes moist. Please help.
I work lots of in the front of computer and I feel very tired and inflammation in my eye. And always feel to sleepy. Please give me the solution.
I am feeling very depressed. I donno the actual reason but I feel as am in an environment full of negativity. No one is trying to understand me as they have their own version of whatever I was doing. I am bold and kind of extrovert during my college days. But I think I have lost my originality somewhere in the process of so called marriage. I am unable to fulfill my in laws expectations as I was from a family full of modern thoughts. I am so much interested in education sports cinema and politics which has nothing to do with present life. I don't share anything in common with my present family. My present situation makes me feel bad and I think I have lost my self confidence and individuality. Everyone is expecting me to change according to their wishes and making me to see the world through their eyes. I donno how to get out of this stressful condition.
Sir I have colourblindness so I can not see red and green but I want become an SI so please tell me treatment for colorblind.
Sir I my eyesight is left -4 and right -2.25 nd I just want to remove specs what I should do. And it is possible to remove specs.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.