Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JietenraYour feedback matters!
One of my wisdom tooth is not coming out completely its like coming sideways and is having a very large gap in between which has a strange odour.
I faced my teeth gum problem when I eat meat. because I don't have proper teeth. How may release from this problem?
There is something yellow like particle with horrible smell come out from mouth I search on net so I found that problem as tonsil stone what to do.
Everytime when I get fever, I am getting rashes on my mouth. 2 days back I got fever and now the same situation. How can I overcome this?
My front teeth are little bit outer or furthest from the centre. I'm 37, Can these frontal teeth be shifted to the actual position/centre. If it is possible than what kind of treatment required & what will be the fee.
Im 27 years old and I have pain in 3rd molar or wisdom tooth. The gums are swollen and have covered the tooth. I don't want get the surgery done by taking it out. What other option I have. Can it be healed with medicines.
I've weak and shaking teeth at front lower jaw, and my gums are pains alot, is der any way to cure the infected gums and tighten d teeth without removing the teeth. And any ways to get rid of the pain in instant.
Day before yesterday I mistakenly bitten a bone so hard and my teeth got cracked I can see two lines on the teeth any solution to repair it?
Hi, I am 30 years old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
I am 21 years old. My tooth are in brown color due to flourosis (florin water) what I can do for remove that color on my tooth?
I have pain in teeth. When I chew some hard food then bleeding is start. And in the morning when I brush then also bleeding start.
I am 36 year old male. I am suffering from mouth ulcer very frequently. Kindly suggest me as how to get rid of this.
While the mouth has the maximum amount of bacteria in the body, the highest concentration of bacteria in the mouth is on the tongue. It is therefore important to keep a clean tongue to avoid dental issues, starting from plaque formation to severe dental and oral infections.
Why clean the tongue: Before talking about how to go about keeping the tongue clean, let us look at why it should be done.
- Tongue cleaning is one of the main steps to maintaining a good oral hygiene.
- The bacteria that cause tooth decay and gum disease reside on the tongue, and cleaning it can remove the bacteria and therefore reduce tooth decay and gum disease.
- The bad odour produced by decay and gum disease can be avoided.
- Detoxifies the body - it is believed that toxin accumulation happens on the tongue, so daily cleaning helps detoxify the body.
- A cleaner tongue exposes the taste buds, thereby improving the perception of taste.
- Stimulate various other organs -The tongue has like pressure points that connect to various other body parts, and cleaning it helps stimulate these. The tip of the tongue activates the heart; the sides are connected to the spleen, liver, and gallbladder; so on and so forth.
- Cleaner looking tongue - Various food habits tend to give a color to the tongue. Caffeine, for instance, produces a yellow coating, which can be removed by regular brushing.
Choosing a tongue cleaner: Decide on the material and the type of the instrument. Either a plastic or metal or silicone cleaner will do the job equally well. In ancient times, gold or copper scrapers were used as it was believed to be good for health. Pick one of the three -tongue scrapers, tongue cleaners, or tongue brushes. All three are equally effective in cleaning the tongue of the bacteria. If required, motorized tongue cleaners are also available.
- Timing: Good to do it first thing in the morning. Overnight, there is a thick coating of bacteria on the tongue, and therefore cleaning the tongue in the morning is a good habit.
- Swish warm water: Begin with swishing your mouth with warm water, which loosens up the microbial film and thereby making it easier to remove.
- Scraping/Cleaning: Extend your tongue and start from the back of the tongue, as far back as possible without gagging. Toothpaste can be used on the scraper or cleaner if required. With slow, sweeping strokes, clean all the way to the front and then sideways.
- Duration: It is good practice to brush the tongue for about 90 seconds per day.
Tongue cleaning is a simple and effective way to maintain oral and general health. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specialized dentist and ask a free question.
I am 18 Years old male. I have Bad Breath problem and Yellow Teeth. So I have use Many tooth paste. But no result, Also I am use Baking soda and Lemon treatment but no result. Pls give any idea.
I' m 20 years old and I have toothproblem since I was 16. I have gone through two times rct and finally doctors advice me to remove the teeth so I did today still i' m having pain in my three teeths and also in my mouth.
My Mom age 42, is suffering from ulcer past one month. Doctor has given course for 4 months and she is continuing with it, suggest some foods that she can consume during this course bcoz she cannot eat any spicy food not even the taste of salt.
Blood is coming from my mouth when I rise in the morning. I also consult doctors they said that this is the starting condition of paria. Now what should I do please advise me immediately.
Dental veneers are also known as porcelain veneers are very thin, artificially made shell like things found in shades of the colour of your teeth. This material is designed to cover up the tooth surface in order to improve its appearance. These materials are changed according to your teeth colour, size and shape.
Dental veneers can solve many problems and especially better the look of your teeth. The removal or insertion of veneers can make your teeth look attractive.
Some problems that dental veneers solve:
- If your teeth are discoloured then veneers can fix it. Teeth stains can be the result of many things like smoking, alcohol, drugs, medicines etc. Veneers replace stained teeth and solve all your problems.
- If your teeth are frayed down then veneers can be the solution.
- If your teeth are broken or chipped then it can solve the problem.
- Sometimes your teeth grow uneven, misaligned, badly shaped; dental veneers solve that problem too.
- Dental veneers specifically work to fill the gaps between your teeth.
Dental veneers have proven to be a beneficial process in solving many of your dental problems. But like every medical method that comes with some advantage and disadvantage, dental veneers too have a few negative points.
The advantages of dental veneers are:
- It provides a presentable tooth appearance.
- The tissues in your gum tolerate porcelain very well.
- The porcelain dental veneer is stain resistant.
- You can select the colour of the veneer to make your teeth whiter.
- You can also change the shape of your teeth.
As dental veneers are a little complicated, there is a set of procedures to have dental veneers and those may include:
- Diagnosis: First, you need to detect the problem area before you have dental veneers.
- Treatment: You need to have an X-ray of your teeth and mouth before getting dental veneers.
- Preparation: Between your diagnosis and treatment while your tooth enamel is a subject of examination you should take proper care of your teeth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.