Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jhon MathewYour feedback matters!
I am a 17 year old male. After the chicken pox disease have some black spots on my skin. For to avoid that what I need to do. Can you suggest any useful treatments.
I have a lot of pimples on my face. How to get rid of them. I really want a clear face again. Please get me rid of pimples.
How to remove acne and pimples efficiently? And how to get a clear and clean face? I have tried all types of face washes and face scrubs but still every now and then a pimple pops up.
My friend is 23 years old and every time he go to washroom there is blood in his stool please tell me what is the reason behind it? Is anything serious?
Sir I am using carofit ultra Dr. recommend me for darker area in my face can I use it is it safe and effective. And I am also using photoban 50 lotion in morning.
I heard that red sanders are good for fairness. Is that true? What are the advantages of using red sanders? Please tell me.
What Causes Winter Skin?
Itchy dry skin is a very common during the cold winter months when we tend to take long hot showers and wear clothes more prone to cause irritation. When skin becomes dehydrated and irritated, it loses its flexibility and begins to crack and itch.
Winter Skin Care?
For some people winter can change everything about the look and feel of their skin while for others nothing might change. A little effort and care can be the difference that your skin needs to show you its better, healthier side.
Here are five ways to care for your skin during the winter months:
Protect your skin
The most common skin care myth is that you can’t get sunburned during the winter months. Sunlight is always sunlight, regardless of the season. Wear sunscreen no matter how cold or warm it is, since sunlight is always there and sun-damaged skin has minimal ability to function normally. The damage can lead to a host of other problems that may keep your skin from looking its best.
Use a well-formulated moisturiser. It should contain ingredients that help keep the water in the skin. Keep in mind that a lotion or a cream is best for dry skin, which is especially common in winter months. Apply a moisturiser after showering or bathing, since skin is more vulnerable after it is clean. The sooner you moisturise, the better.
Indoor heat saps moisture from the room and pulls natural water from your skin. The cause of most weather-related dry skin is low humidity. Humidifiers are relatively inexpensive, last a long time and can keep your skin breathing during the night. Even placing a bowl filled with lukewarm water on top of the radiator can help add moisture into the air.
Take care of your hands
Cracked and painful skin on the hands can be a big nuisance. To prevent your hands from drying out in the cold air, apply moisturiser after hand washing or at least several times throughout the day. Keeping a bottle of lotion in your desk at work can help you to remember to care of your hands. Don’t forget that your nails can become dry just like the skin, so make sure to moisturise every part of your hands.
Protect your lips
Your lips are often the first to surrender to cold winter air. Apply a lip moisturiser as often as you can. Avoid products with menthol or phenol that can irritate the skin. Choose the most emollient balm you can find to keep your lips protected.
As winter rolls in we need to take extra care of our skin to keep it hydrated and protected. There’s no need to surrender to the harsh weather and there are a number of ways to carry your skin towards a gentler summer. Remember that caring for your skin is an investment that can pay off in the long run.
I have eye dark circles so how to remove my under eye dark circles using natural remedies. Give me suggestions to remove dark circles rapidly.
I have a skin problem. When I go outside suddenly some rashes develop on my hands. Please suggest some medicine.
I am suffering from pain in my left breast's right side. When I touch that affected area of pain only than then it's happen n clot also feel that side Suggest me something please that what to do?
Hi. My neck is becoming black I am very it very embracing to go to party and all. please give some remedies to me suggest me. Waiting for your reply.
Hello sir. I am 22 years old girl. I am taking medicines named hopjoy and tissot for my skin. My skin was very dry earlier so. Now it is normal skin because of these medicines. And I take venusia max intensive moisturizing lotion. And every soap as well as. But recently I again had skin ache on neck and little pimples again. What should I do? Even fruits do not work. Should I stop the medicines or what can I do? Is it because of make up?
I have black layer on my things and some itch on there &also on remain parts of lower body it is from 1 month.
I need sugestion from homeopath doctor. I am 32 year old man & nowadays I am suffering from anal fissure from last 2 months. Kindly give your suggestions. Thanking you in advance
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.