Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jetheesha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JetheeshaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 23 years old female. I have a hypothyroid with tsh of 8.27. I take tablets with yoga daily. And i am having a symptoms of irregular periods with one month normal periods another month absence of periods within the duration of 20 days. And also when absence of periods occur my vaginal area was burning during 1st day of period. Is this causes of thyroid or any other reason? Pls let me know how to avoid this? and also iam having the dizziness while walking. Is also the same symptoms of thyroid? And my hemoglobin is 10.9. Is this is a reason for my dizziness? pls help me sir.
I'm not getting regular periods. I get periods after 2 to 3 months. Please suggest me. Please help me.
The presence of blood in urine is known as Hematuria. It is categorized under 2 types:
- Macroscopic haematuria, which means the patient has seen blood.
- Microscopic dipstick haematuria, which means blood is identified by urine microscopy or by dipstick testing either in association with other urological symptoms (symptomatic microscopic haematuria) or during a routine medical examination. It has been variably defined as 3 or more , 5 or more or 10 or more Red Blood Cells (RBCs) per high - power field.
Urological and other Causes of Haematuria
- Cancer: Bladder, Kidney and Prostate Cancer
- Stones: Kidney, Ureteric
- Bladder Infections: Bacterial tuberculosis, infective urethritis Inflammation
- Interstitial Cystitis Trauma : Kidney, bladder, urethra, pelvic fracture causing urethral rupture
- Renal cystic disease: (e.g. medullary sponge kidney)
- Other urological causes: Benign prostatic hyperplasia, vascular malformations
- Other medical causes of haematuria: anticoagulation therapy (e.g. asprin, antiplatelet therapy) Nephrological Causes: more likely in children and young adults, proteinuria; red blood cell casts.
- Urological investigations: Urine culture, urine cytology, cystoscopy, renal ultrasonography and intravenous Urography and CT Urography.
Management of haematuria depends on the cause as determined by the urologist.
I had an unprotected sex with a prostitute four months back. It was only recently I went thought few articles related to std. I then visited the nearby Dr. Lal Pathlab clinic and did an STD panel which comprises of the tests CHLAMYDIA TRACHOMATIS IgG ANTIBODY, VDRL (RPR), HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV) 1 2 IgM, HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV) 1 2 IgG, TPHA: TREPONEMA PALLIDUM HEMAGGLUTINATION, HIV 1.
On 18 april, it was just a rub of penis above vagina and my vagina was cover with my underwear and my partner was nude sperm drops also came. After this few drop of blood came through the urine and the period came after 6 hour as scheduled on 18 april. I am having mild pain in my abdomen, waist and back. Irritation in vagina and sometimes mild pain in it. What is it? And why these areoccurring? How to get rid of it? Please explain every things in detail. And now I am finding a small muscle in the opening of vagina today on 16th may and hole has been completelyblocked. And vagina is completely dry. What is it?
Hello, My wife is having periods, its the 3rd day. The reason of writing to you is she is having pain in back and lower part of body and also having fever since morning. She vomited twice in last past hour. It was clear, watery and mucus vomit, bitter in taste according to her. What should I give her?
Hello doctor, i'm 4 and half month pregnant. But my stomach is not at all showing. It's a straight. Getting worried is my baby fine. Is he growing. Doctor told everything is normal but i'm getting worried for baby. And my weight is also not growing. It's on 44 kg only since 2 months. What to do. Help please.
I have had 2 miscarriages in 2009 n 2011 in the past before that I had a daughter who is 11 now. Both the miscarriagestook placebetween thhe 13-17 weeks n the foetus had no heart best. What is the reason for this ? Should I try to conceive again ?
8 Important Benefits of Cinnamon ( Dalchini )
Cinnamon has extremely high anti-oxidant activity, and its oil has strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Cinnamon is also a great source of manganese, fiber, iron, and calcium.
As a result, it has been used as an EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDY for:
• Reducing blood sugar levels and treating Type 2 Diabetes.
• Lowering LDL Cholesterol (The bad one).
• Aiding digestion.
• Curing the common cold.
• Reducing arthritis pain.
• Boosting memory and cognitive function.
• Curing headaches and migraine pain.
• Toothaches, Bad Breath