Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Jerry BraganzaYour feedback matters!
I'm getting pain while masturbation. I'm masturbating from 17. I want to see if I can done when I was numb I masturbated when I'm numb. I done masturbation last week I get pain after masturbation but now I'm not able to do masturbation. I'm getting pain at penis. I can't say it to my family. Is it possible to give medicines without checkup if possible I need medicines, suggest me.
I m suffering from unconditional sneezing from last few months. Someone said it is due to allergy. What should I do?
From which month of pregnancy it is good to have sex? Such that the baby's growth doesn't get affected. I'm in the second month of my pregnancy.
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.
Hi doctors I have piles or haemorrhoids I used ointments I feel relief for how long I can use Is the any other way I can eliminate the piles? Is there any side effect I did surgery?
I have a problem in my hands it shrinks in the mid of the year and sometimes it shrinks during summer.
I am a 18 year old male and I have headache from past 2 months. What should I do? Which medicines should I take?
Soak few basil leaves overnight strain the mixture in the morning and wash your eyes with it.
I am suffering from cold cough for two day and I get impressed in my mind please advice what can I do.
I have over toilet going problem from 4 months. I have already shown to the urologist of pune. Also my all reports are normal (blood test) so what shall I do please help me to cure over toilet (liquid) going problem.
Lower back pain and lower abdomen pain headache and neck pain and shoulders pain Loss of appetite. What might be the causes. Advice me doctor.
I am 20 years old, i have a constipation problem for last 4 years, please give me permanent solution for this. And how to get my stomach clear by using home remedies? please gave me better guidance for this.
Health Tip - Foods Build Immunity
Diet plays a part in strengthening the immune system. Undernourished people have lower immunity making them more prone to catching infections. A balanced diet rich in nutrients and low in fats is essential to maintain good immunity levels. Vitamin a, c and e boost the production of cells that seek and destroy disease agents. Green vegetables fruits whole grains beans spinach broccoli pumpkin and peanut butter are a good source of this vitamins. Lack of zinc can also suppress immunity. Cereals poultry yoghurt and milk form a good source of zinc. Omega 3 fatty acids found in sea foods known to boost immunity. Green tea and probiotics in the form of yoghurt also helps to build immunity. And should be careful with weight reduction diets with low calories which might reduce immune function.