Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jeneri ThakurYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years male and I am suffering from problem of mouth ulcer what is the solution? Please help me.
I used to clench my teeth like for 2 weeks intentionally not knowing that it was bad. Now I've stopped clenching intentionally But I don't know what I do at night Can this clenching become a habit as I used to do it intentionally?
Dear sir I have stomach problem. My H. Pylori test was positive nearly a year. every time my test was positive not negative. Both IgG/IgM positive. That's why I have another problem (Bad Breath). What can I do? Any treatment?
My teeth have suddenly become very sensitive to both hot and cold, but my mouth is otherwise healthy. What could cause this?
Hi sir this is raju and I have big problem. My teeth was very pain after every 2-3 days. So I press request answer my question and help & I do not kow what I problem please help.
4 month back my wife undergone some surgery and during that time she get HIV tested and it was negative. I have 13 years old son and after deliver she had Sterilization & We do not use any precautions. Now I am suffering from Night sweat from last 2 months. And one month back I also suffer with Ulcer on mouth (Lymphnode) and get treated in 10 days. I heard that these are HIV symptoms but I do not want to get HIV test because I am very afraid. My thinking that if my wife is HIV negative then is it possible that I am infected? Because we are not using precautions from last 12 yrs. Please advice.
Me din me 2 bar brush krta hu fir me mere teeth yellow hote jaa rahe me na supari na tobaco ye sab kuch b nhi khata.
Hello. Sir or mam my father eating a tambaku daily in a day 6 or 7 time. So due yo this bad habit. Her mouth is not fully open. Only open as 1 or 2 fingers tell me a remedies? And also tell me ayurvedic or more medicine for fully open mouth Thanks.
I have a shooting pain in my teeth I am not able to eat or drink anything cold or hot. It's paining from last 2 days please suggest some pills.
When I drink cold water after that my all teeth feeling hard sense and I can't eat any food for 1 hrs please help me.
I am 20 and I am having trouble with my teeth. I can't eat any food that are cold. Please suggest me some medical care. Thank you.
I am facing one issues like now a days my teeth is going to be yellow.I m using Colgate visible white,but i don't think its working.So if you can suggest me it will be helpful for me.Thank you.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.