Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Jehangir Rumi PesiYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 40 years old. The area around my eye is very dark as compared to completion of rest of the face. Pls tell any eye cream for that.
I did LASIK to both of my eyes later 2 times I got small injury like hitting pillow in eye and one time with eye drops while travelling in bus after few days my eye sight become normal as like before will this incident will reduce my sight, is there any chance will I get visual problem again. Please clarify.
My grandchild is suffering from 5 days a pimple in eye she is saying that it is too paining and etching so what treatment she can take.
Sir I have a sister. She is blind by birth. Most of the times she remains restless. Sir she takes too much psychological pressure. This time she takes prolomet xl 25 and stalopam plus Kindly suggest no improvement yet seen by these drugs.
I have defective eye sight -0.5 and -0.75 for left and right eye . I am preparing for govt exams Railways board is asking for 0.6 and 0.6 without specs. So tell me the way to improve my sight Naturally.
I have floaters in my left eye since last one week. Will you tell me the medicine/eye drop required to get over this problem.
I am TIG welder student, still last 2 days I have pain in my left eye and little much inching in both eyes.
Hi doctor. My eyesight is getting weaker day by day I feel. Always feel tired and not able to concentrate due to headache. My power on both eyes nearly minus 6. Please help me or suggest me some tips I am broken and hopeless.
I am a 19 year a old boy for two days I am suffering from fever and headache can't open my eyes , didn't know the taste of food I have taken some medicines which my doctor suggest to me But still no change What to do ? Really very fast please.
I have red eyes for month give the suitable treatment over the disease that im suffering from long time.
What are the symptoms of swine flu? And I have also problem while reading, suddenly the all not clearly visible, like blur. Is it necessary to consult with Doctor for eyes. And sometimes not clearly visible thing that is little bit far from me.
NOW a days I have a yellow colour in my ear. Last three days have no yellow color. And. Today my eyes become clear.
I have a spectacles with sight is 3.75 for two eyes Is there any chance to decrease my sight level? I need to a decrease my sight level please give me advice to decrease my sight sir.
I have allergies, and my eye are affected the most, they are puffy, red and itchy. What should I do?
I am 26 years male and my eye sight is getting weak year by year. What should I do so that my eye sight remains good. Please explain.
Sir, My ankles are having some pain during jogging and my eyes having some difficulties in watching in sun light!
Sir I had done lasik eye surgery 3 months ago on 5th june 2016. And now my left eye vision is blur. Sir tell me is this problem can be cured or not. Is this permanent or temporary. If temporary thn which medicine should I take. Sir pls tell me the right way. I want 6/6.
Hi, I am a 22 year old female and approx 4 years ago I was diagnosed with Vit D, 12 and hemoglobin deficiency for which I took the medicines but now I am fine. But I am a high myopic since birth. Now my power has reached -15 and I have a severe dryness problem due to overuse of contact lenses. These days I am having regular headache specially and the upper left part of the headache sometimes the pain is pulsating otherwise I also experience needles like pain sometimes. I do not have any vomiting kind of feeling. I feel sudden loss of grip and unconscious drop of things. I even feel like I lose balance while walking but i'm not sure if it could be because of side vision in such high myopia. From past a week i'm hands get numb if very fast if I keep them underneath my head in the morning while sleeping. And I even feel my bones are getting softer, I feel the weakening. And my wounds are healing very fast though my sugar is very much normal. Also I have got 3 small pimples on the left eyebrow, near left side of the nose and left side of the chin.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.