Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jeetesh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JeeteshYour feedback matters!
What is the correct time to have sex? I am 21 and willing to have sex and I am getting many feelings?
I am a female of 55 years age. I am suffering from type 2 diabetes for the past 12/15 years now. I have been prescribed with a list of tablets one of which is Mopaday forte which according to the leaflet inside can cause bladder cancer. Is there an alternative tablet that I can take, because I am reluctant to take this. Please advise.
Helo doctor, I have a very serious issue that making me weaker day by day and also with low confidence. Actually I have a bad habit of doing masturbation and I have been doing it for more than 10 years and my age is only 25. I just want to leave it because after doing it mentally and physically I feel weak. After doing this I am not be able to concentrate on work, feel very low confidence. Please guide me. What should I do or don't.
I am 23 years a old male, my body is not growing and I am looks like a child and my pennis also not growing please suggest.
Overcame Stammering problem please Advise? I am 20 Years Oldd. Problem As 1 Year Old To Continues, please Answer in Telugu Translation plzzz advice.
Recommended fruits in Diabetic patients - Apples, Pears, Apricots,blue berries, kinifruit, pomegranets,avocado,guava,grape fruit
Avoid - Grapes, orange, dates, water melon, banana, fruit juices, dry fruits
Hello sir im unmarried but I end up in 2 mins or 1 min while masturbating I want to increase my sexual stamina please suggest me what should I do tell me some natural ways. .recently I joined gym also for dis reason.
Acidity is related to Heartburn and Gas formation in stomach. In acidity, acid reflux or Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), or more commonly known as 'Urdhvag Amalpitta' in ayurveda, there is a movement of gastric juices ( acid in nature) from the stomach into the lower part of esophagus. Ayurveda considers it to be caused by the aggravation of Pitta dosha. When Kapha is associated with this aggravated Pitta, the Acid starts climbing the oesophagus. This is exactly the hyperacidity for most of us and is translated widely as- Heartburn, Acid Reflux, Acid Brash etc.
- Excessive use of the oily and spicy foods
- Anxiety, depression and anger
- Irregular eating habits.
- Consumption of Maida products in large quantity.
- To use leafy vegetables in excess
- Sleeping just after taking meal.
- Drinking of excessive water
- Not to sleep in night, long working hours.
- Excessive intake of the caffeine and nicotine products.
- Carbonated drinks
- Foods which are rich in fats, such as chocolates cause acidity or acid reflux diseases.
- Excessive intake of alcohol, smoking, keeping stomach empty for long time, skipping breakfast causes acidity.
- Other causes of acidity or heartburn are pregnancy, aging, obesity, and bad eating habit, like eating junk foods.
- Pain in upper abdomen immediately following a large or spicy meal
- Nausea, vomiting, and loss of desire to eat which may persist for 1-2 days
- Heartburn or sour belching
- A sense of abdominal distension or 'bloating'
- Flatulence (burping, belching)
- Blood vomiting or blood in stool may occur in severe cases
- If gastritis persists there may be eventual development of anemia
- 1] For an instant relief from the high acid take tender coconut (Cocus nucifera) water. A dose of 100 to 500 ml should be taken twice/day. This is the best quick releiveing home remedy for the Heartburn alias Acid reflux.
- 2] Take the powder of Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) in a dose of 3 to 6 g should be taken with100 to 250 ml water twice/day. Amalaki is one of the best pacifier for the Pitta as well as the Kapha Dosha and also a rich source of Vitamin C- to heal the bruised stomach and esophagous due to the high production of the Acid in stomach.
- 3] To get relief from the high reflux of the acid mix gruel of rice corn, raw sugar, and honey in equal quantity. A dose of 100 to 200 g should be taken twice/day. This will full the stomach and the mucoidal layer on will protect the Stomach and esophagus for longer times and will keep the heartburn and acid reflux, away.
- 4] Take powdere of Haritaki and Bhringraja (Eclipta alba) in equal quantity. A dose of 3 to 6 g should be taken with 12 g of jaggery and warm water twice/day- this will help you to get rid of the basic causes behind the Acid Reflux and Heartburn. Bhringraj is a herb of choice to get rid if the liver problems and all kind of digestive upsets.
- 5] Instead of Tea or Coffee prepare a decoction from the equal parts of stem of Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), fruit of Neem, leaf of snakeguard, and Triphala. A dose of 14 to 28 ml should be taken twice/day. Take it only after cooling down to the room temperature. If you dont find the taste of above one, try this second option - prepare a decoction of equal parts of dried ginger, fruit of coriander, and leaf of snakeguard. A dose of 14 to 28 ml should be taken twice/day, keep in mind if you are mixing sugar- dont boil the sugar.
- 6] Drink coriander (Coriandrum sativum) and cumin (Cuminum cyminum) tea, it is nice when your Acid reflux or heartburn is caused by the indigestion or overloading of the stomach in a late night party.
DIET & LIFESTYLE :
What to eat and how much to eat is an important factor in controlling acidity. The following tips should be followed:
- The diet should consist of milk with sugar, and a little old rice.
- Other recommended substances are: barley, wheat, rice (at least one year old), cucumber, bitter gourd, green banana, pumpkin, pomegranate, and cow's milk.
- Eat dinner two to three hours before sleeping time as it keeps you healthy.
- Fibers are necessary in the diet as they help in the digestion.
- Take the balanced diet, don't shift to the totally bland spice-less foods.
- Eat small meals more often as it helps in digestion.