Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaysukh Savla
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaysukh SavlaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dear sir/ma’am, Greetings of the day Well my query is with reference to my semen analysis. Sir, few days back I was gone through semen analysis. My sperm count was 106 million with 30% active, 10% sluggish and 60% dead and motility was 30%. Further my query is whether I can produce the baby with ease or you recommend me some prescriptions in connection with the same. Response awaited from your end. Thanking you.
Mera dost ke sex time 30 to 50 second ma discharge ho jata ha is ka vaja sa marriage life ko enjoy nahi kar pa raha. So please koi dawai ka naam bataya jo koy side effects nahi ho . Or dawai kasa lane ha yo bhi bataya. Sir aap ka upay ka sath dawai ka naam bataye plez. Thank you sir.
It's been 5 months after delivery of baby and I have checked my thyroid 3rd generation test, it has came out to 2.8, should I need to continue medicine for thyroid (thyronorm), if yes then how much mcg?
She is having a baby girl completed 1 year but her left leg is shorter than her right leg. What is the treatment can be taken for it and why it is?
I will get severe back pain and stomach pain before 10 days of my periods, what is the reason for this and what medication do I need to take for this.
Sir, my sister 36yrs of age, is suffering from gas from past few years and recently she developed pain in her breast. What can be the cause and how to get cured. Please help.
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.