Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaysing SalveYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old I am male. I have diabetes problem last 13 yeasi am takeing insulin there is any sggestion for to take tablets etc.
Since I moved into hostel one and a half years back I have been having slight stomach problems like diarrhoea or gas but these few months these problems are getting more frequent. I pass a lot of gas and feel bloated though I don't suffer from constipation. What should I do?
Sir mai 10th class so hastmaithun karata hu mera ling ab pahele jaisa tight nahi hora old upay bahai.
Sir, I am 22 years, male. 10 to 15 days ago I was in high fever, after that I took the help of a doctor and I became okay. But now, almost daily at night time I am feeling little bit fever but that continues only for 2 or 3 hours and then my body get wet and after that I feeling okay. And also every time I am feeling very weak and feeling that my head is moving. Can you please tell me sir, is that any disease or the reason of weakness?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
He has testicular disorder from birth which was not taken seriously but now much difference is seen between the two testicles. His urine comes out like spray, it seems that there is blockage somewhere inside He discharges urine drops while uses to sit by pressing on stomach. Frequently suffers from fever Neither any test done nor shown to any Doctor His age is 4 years and 4 Months Please advise me asap. Please advise if there is any good hospital there.
I am suffering from typhoid from last 18 days. It's 3rd time in my life. I feel weak and lack of energy.
Yesterday I have taken very heavy weight and due to this the pain generate on the chest and its like heavy chest? Please tell what to do?
Males and females are afflicted by several types of impotency and dysfunctions which can negatively impact their relationship with their partners.
Erectile dysfunction, orgasm/ejaculation disorders or low libido are some examples of male impotency.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure, or anxiety about having sex can lead to ED. Other contributing factors to ED are depression, fatigue and stress.
- Ejaculation Problems: These include ejaculation that occurs early during coitus and the inability to ejaculate at all. Some of the causes for this can be history of sexual trauma, strict religious beliefs, antidepressants and anxiety about sex.
- Low Libido: Decreased hormone levels, illness, and medication side effects, and psychological issues like stress, depression and anxiety about having sex can lead to decreased or no sexual desire.
Loss of interest (low libido) in sex, difficulty in reaching orgasm, vaginal dryness and tightness causing pain during sex are some of the sexual problems that affect females.
- Low Libido: Lower levels of the oestrogen hormone can cause absence of sexual desire. Certain medications like antidepressants, fatigue, depression and anxiety can also lead to low libido.
- Difficulty achieving orgasms: Not being able to achieve orgasms or delayed orgasms can affect both men and women. Again, certain medications like antidepressants can cause orgasm disorders.
- Vaginal dryness: Sex can get painful if the vagina is not properly lubricated which in turn effects libido, arousal and desire. Hormonal changes during menopause and breastfeeding as well as psychological issues like anxiety about sex can cause vaginal dryness.
- Pain during sex: Vaginal dryness or endometriosis causes pain during sex.