Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaysing SalveYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I have been suffering from PCOS. Im getting chin hair. Please suggest how can I permanently get rid of chin hair. Thanks.
Sometimes I stop my urine if I am somewhere outside like market etc and now From last few days (2, 3 days) I am getting pain there specially when I try to stretch and there is a pressure on my tummy please tell me what should I do to remove this problem.
I am 28 year male and having premature ejaculation problem, I have consulted few doctors and they prescribed some very expensive ayurveda medicine which did not work. What should I do now, is this curable or not?
I have had a headache for three days. If my symptoms get worse, what can I do on my own before I see you?
I'm 22 years old. I had a habit of masturbation daily in twice. Sometimes it takes 3 to 4 times in a day. But it is rare. I need to know whether it is bad and it may cause any side effects to body. Or whether it will affect in future while intercourse with wife and problem for getting baby.
I have small daut if diabetic have high cholesterol levels and he did not know that after how many days are months wil take to block heart arteries. please tel me.
I am 16 year old and I have sinusitis problem from last 2 year and I had a operation in 11 april 2015 but still having problem due to this I am unable to concentrate in my studies and can't sleep well so plzz tell me any daily practise to overcome this and concentrate in my studies plzz help me.
BPPV problem from last one year Having done all tests ct scan, cervical, bp all are normal. What is solution to resolve this problem. Do exercises will solve it or any thing else to do.
Cough is the natural reflex action of a human being to clear the throat or breathing passage from obstructions by foreign particles. Whooping cough or pertussis can be identified by the whooping sound that accompanies cold cough. Whooping cough is caused due to bacterial infection or through transmission from the infected person.
The following are few symptoms of whooping cough:
- Runny nose and frequent sneezing
- Cough accompanied by a whooping sound
- Frequent vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
Whooping cough must be cured since it can pose serious health hazards for both children and adults and at times can even turn out to be life threatening. Ayurveda can effectively heal whooping cough naturally. The
Following are few simple steps offered by ayurveda for treating whooping cough:
- Honey: This is the most common and effective remedy suggested for whooping cough. Take a tablespoon of honey and mix it in a glass of lukewarm water to experience fast relief.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking makes whooping cough worse. So you must take care to quit the habit of smoking.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is also a remedy for whooping cough offered by ayurveda.
- Ginger juice: Ginger juice is a very effective remedy for curing whooping cough. You may mix the juice with honey or herbal tea.
- Aloe Vera juice: Aloe vera juice mixed with honey is considered to be a cure for whooping cough in ayurveda.
- Cloves: Sometimes cloves can also offer very fast relief from continuous coughing.
- Tulsi leaves: Tulsi leaves are also considered to be a very effective cure for whooping cough according to ayurveda.
- Breathing exercises: Practicing breathing exercises regularly can also give you relief from whooping cough.
Whooping cough generally persists for a week or two, but if severe it can continue to persist for even longer. You should not neglect whooping cough and must follow the above mentioned remedies right from the beginning to experience faster relief.