Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayshree TaleleYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 18 years old. I want to get my period early. I go to the gynecologist and he give me regestrone. I started taking regestrone 5mg on 13 march to 16 march twice daily. doctor said me your period come on 21th march. But yet my period not come. How to get my period cycles early. Can you tell me plzz. I was so tense about this.
Hi, My Frnd Had Intercourse (Unprotected) On 31st Of August 2016. Her Periods Where From 17th To 21st August. It's a 5 Day Cycle Mostly Regular And Sometime Date Changes. She Didn't Had Full Penetration Just Her BF Inserted His Tip Into To Vagina. Once And Then He Fingered Her. After That He Ejaculated Outside. So Is It Possible That She Could Conceive? She Is Just 22 and Worried. Or Will She Get Her Regular Period Any Chance Of Getting Pregg By Pre Cum Or Something. Please Suggest Some Food That Will Help her To Get Her Periods Or To Get Early Period. Thanks.
17 august ko humne sex kiya tha. Without protection. Uski date 21 august thi. Uski date miss ho gyi .fir usne 4-4 days ke bich me pregnancy check kit urine se uska test kiya 3 time but 3 time negative aaya. Fir usko 6-9-16 September ko bleeding start hui. 8-9 days tak fir 10 day ke bad blood aur urine ka normal test kiya laboratory me aur sonography test bhi kiya sab test me kuch nai nikla. Ab uski next date kab ayegi aur usko kabhi kabhi ultiya hoti he. Kya ye normal he. Kya normal blood test aur urine test se pregnancy ki report mil sakti he? 40 days me ultrasound ki madad se Jan sakte he pregnancy me bare me?
My fiancee suffers from severe abdominal pain during her periods. Is there any way apart from the pain killers to stop this pain ?
After pregnancy I have heavy bleeding and spotting after 40 days. In ultrasound advise by my doctor there is multiple polycystin every my LH FSH TSH are normal then why polycysts made. I also breastfeeding my baby. My age is 40 please help me.
I am 25 years old, unmarried, suffering from pcos and obesity. Suggest some homeopathy treatment to overcome it.
Hi. I'm 28 week pregnant checkup k bad Meri report mi Dr. ne likha hai Cephalic +FHS+FM That's means report normal hai? Ye mera first baby hai please Dr. tel me normal delivery ka chance hai ya nahi? Thanks.
Hi. But get different different answer from doctors why so? Some doctors say licking ass and vagina are not good while other saying it's normal if you both enjoy then you can continue, What should I do I don't understand. Please guide me with exact and meaningful answer? Thanks.
Hello, I do not wanna use condom while having sex but also I do not wanna be papa and my wife also do not want to be mother soon so for that what we have to do?
To a gynaecologist, Upto which month can we have sex during pregnancy? And is any'protection' required during that time?
Nipple discharge is a common part of breast functioning, which normally occurs during breast-feeding or pregnancy. It is often associated with the changes of menstrual hormone. The milky discharge post breast-feeding usually continues for up to two years after stopping nursing. The condition normally gets resolved on its own but if the situation persists for a long time resort to medical assistance.
The following are some of the causes of normal nipple discharge:
- Stimulation: Normal nipple discharge can arise due to stimulation; chafing of your breast skin due to tight bras or vigorous exercises.
- Pregnancy: Most women tend to witness clear nipple discharge in the early stages of their pregnancy. Towards the later stages, this discharge usually turns watery and becomes milky in color
- Stopped Breast-feeding: In some cases, nipple discharge continues for some time after the mother has stopped breast-feeding her newborn
- Hormonal Imbalance: Some women notice tenderness in breasts and nipple discharge during their menstrual cycle
What is an abnormal nipple discharge: An abnormal nipple discharge is usually bloody in color and is accompanied with tenderness of the breast. Papilloma is a non-cancerous tumor that is often responsible for bloody nipple discharge. Continuous nipple discharge from one of the breasts or nipple discharge that arises without any stimulation or external irritation is abnormal in nature.
The possible causes of abnormal nipple discharge include:
- Abscess: It is an assortment of pus that get accumulated within the tissues of your body. It is usually accompanied by redness, pain and swelling. Boils and carbuncles are types of abscess. Formation of abscess in breasts may result in nipple discharge.
- Breast cancer: Breast cancer often results in bloody nipple discharge and is often found with a presence of lump in one of the breasts.
- Mastitis: It is a breast infection that affects the tissues of the breast and is usually prominent during breastfeeding. Fatigue, fever and body aches are common in this situation.
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS): Normally characterized by the growth of cancerous cells in the milk ducts of your breasts, it is generally identified through mammography screening.
- Fibroadenoma: In this situation most young women witness an appearance of solid, tumor like structure
- Galactorrhea: Galactorrhea is nipple discharge of milk when not pregnant or breastfeeding. The discharge can vary in color and can be expressed from either or both breasts.
What Causes Galactorrhea: Galactorrhea is commonly caused by hyperprolactinemia, especially when it is associated with amenorrhea. Hyperprolactinemia is most often induced by medication or associated with pituitary adenomas or other sellar or suprasellar lesions.
The release of prolactin from the pituitary is held in check by dopamine from the hypothalamus. Prolactin release is encouraged by serotonin and thyrotropin-releasing hormone. This balance can be disrupted by medication (ie. antipsychotics), underactive thyroid function, pituitary tumors, hypothalamic tumors, damage to the pituitary stalk, nipple stimulation, chest trauma, herpes zoster, and emotional stress as well as a variety of other factors.
Here are some ways to treat infertility
Is dark chocolate vil help for hysterectomy women to get sexual feeling arousal and to increase low libido for women?
I am planning for a child at what stage does Ovulation occurs in female so that to participate in sex?
Amenorrhea is a condition when a woman of childbearing age fails to menstruate. A woman normally menstruates every 23 to 35 days.The part of the brain called the hypothalamus regulates the menstrual cycle. The hypothalamus stimulates the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland lies just below the hypothalamus at the base of the brain.
There are two types of amenorrhea:
- Primary amenorrhea occurs when a woman has not had her first menstrual period (menarche) by age 15 or 16. This condition is also called delayed menarche. It is most often due to late puberty.This is fairly common in teenage girls who are very thin or very athletic. These young women are typically underweight.
- Secondary types of amenorrhea occurs when a woman has experienced menstrual periods, but stops menstruating for three or more consecutive months.
Secondary amenorrhea can be caused by:
- Pregnancy (the most common cause)
- Breast feeding
- Menopause, the normal age-related end of menstruation
- Emotional or physical stress
- Rapid weight loss
- Frequent strenuous exercise
- Hormonal birth control methods, including birth control pills, the patch and long acting progesterone.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome, a condition is associated with a tendency to be overweight, excessive body and facial hair and hormonal irregularities.
- Premature ovarian failure (menopause before age 40)
- Hysterectomy (surgical removal of the uterus)
- Abnormal production of certain hormones, such as testosterone, thyroid and cortisone.
- Tumors of the pituitary gland
Symptoms of Amenorrhea:
Hormone imbalances may cause amenorrhea together with:
- Excess body and facial hair
- Lowering of the voice
- Altered sex drive
- Breast milk secretions
- Weight gain
In order to diagnose your condition your doctor will ask you about:
- The date of your last menstrual period
- Whether you are sexually active
- Your birth control methods
- Your pregnancy history
- Your eating habits
- Rapid weight changes
- Obesity or extreme underweight
- Your typical monthly menstrual patterns
- The age when your mother entered menopause(In most cases it has been seen that, both mother and daughter will enter menopause at the same age)
- The amount of stress in your life and how you deal with it
- The types of medications you are taking
Treatment for amenorrhea:
The treatment for secondary amenorrhea varies depending on the underlying cause of your condition. Hormonal imbalances can be treated with supplemental or synthetic hormones. Your doctor may also want to remove ovarian cysts, scar tissue or uterine adhesions that are causing you to miss your menstrual periods.