Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I have multi eggs problem. The fibroid is also the problem. fibroid is outside of uterus. What should I do?
It is a common condition, and causes discomfort in post-pubertal and adult women, whether sexually active or not.
Though the condition will affect around one third of women during their lifetimes, there are steps you can take to prevent having an itchy, fishy smelling vagina.
Prevent vaginal infections:
- wipe from front to back after a bowel movement. Pat yourself dry after passing urine. Use unscented, uncoloured, double-layered toilet paper.
- wash your genital area once a day with plain water or use a mild, unperfumed soap to wash the genital area. Rinse well with a hand-held shower head and dry the area thoroughly with a soft towel or a cool air hairdryer before getting dressed. Don? t use bubble baths, vaginal deodorants or talc, or douches.
- use sanitary towels, rather than tampons, or change tampons every 4 hours. Do not forget to remove tampons.
- eat a well-balanced diet, which includes dahi, curd, yoghurt. Follow a healthy lifestyle, since a healthy person fights infection more effectively.
- when taking antibiotics, take probiotics, such as yakult, or increase your intake of live yoghurt.
- if you are overweight, get into shape, as being overweight might cause repeated yeast infections.
- wear cotton underwear. Cotton absorbs moisture. Yeast thrives in a warm, damp atmosphere. Let your body breathe. Avoid tight-fitting jeans, lycra shorts and tights. Wear loose clothing and sleep without any undergarments at night.
- do not use any chemicals, such as douches, spermicides
We made out one month ago after we r off clothes but I had my underpants but after this incident shes getting vomits and she got her periods in three days but her bleeding was not normal and she had been vomiting all this while and now she complains of stomach ache will she get periods or is she pregnant?
The antioxidants in green tea help to burn fat. the fat accumulation leads to blockage of heart.
It also reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
Along with green tea do
Loose weight if your overweight
Cut down on Carbohydrates
Add fibre to the diet
I am 33 years old, married in feb 2015, and my last periods was march 31st and still I have not got my periods and I have all the symptoms of pregnancy that is have giddiness, fully tiredness, feeling whole day sleepy, vomiting, very often using restroom all those things and still I have not done any tests due to my mother-in-law not letting me go out and do any thing, she is one money minded person and she doest want this to happen, so she is planning in all the ways to make me not to carry. This morning it started slight bleeding, im worried very much. Can you please tell me is there any problem, and at this stage can me and my partner have relationship and can I have only wheat flour chapatti as im increasing weight everyday as we are using only boiled rice at home. Please guide me in all these stituations.
Can metallic taste be a symptom of morning after pill or is it because it did not work. I had taken the pill 3 days ago, the day on which I had sex. And moreover, I was on my safe sex period. Should I be concerned about pregnancy or is it just because of all the elevated hormone because of the pill. I took it even a month or two before. I have no other symptoms.
In theory this formula sounds good: “One third of your time should be spent taking care of business. Then spend one third taking care of the inner and the physical you. And one third for family, friends, community, and the world at large.” That would be desirable if we lived in an ideal world.
The answer is: Simply do your best! The key is to learn to be present in whatever third you're living in. So when you're working, work. And when you’re loving, love. And when you're eating, eat.
The secret is this: Listen to your body, pay attention to the signals it gives off.
When you listen to your body, you will know when it’s functioning at optimal levels. Your body will tell you when you've had enough sleep or when you've had enough food.
It’s about living more mindfully. It’s about being aware of where you are, in excess or in deficiency, and taking the steps needed to restore balance and achieve that natural state of equilibrium. Your body will thank you.
Had my last monthly period beginning on 5 may and had unprotected sex 18 may but he did not ejaculate in me and took emergency pill 3 hours after the incidence. Now I've not had my period till now and am overdue. Took home pregnancy test on 8 June but came back negative then again on today 17 June and still came out negative. Could I still be pregnant or is it the pill that has caused change in my cycle. Please what should I do.
I have purchased manforce condom of ₹25 a pack of 3. Is it safe for oral sex (blow job) please suggest.
Iam 25years iam suffering from pcod and thyroid problem irregular periods please give any suggestions to solve this problem.
Hii doctor When 2nd trimester scan should be done because for me 5 month's started i.e. 19 weeks running please reply me.
Many women experience pain in their genitals intermittently or a few times during their lives which may be caused by varying factors. However, when pain in the vulva and the surrounding area occurs in regular cycles or constantly without any underlying reasons, it is known as Vulvodynia. This is characterized by pain in the vulva, the surrounding areas, the entrance to the vagina and the urethra. Let's look at some of the treatment options for Vulvodynia:
1. Topical or local anesthetics: As Vulvodynia is a condition due to the abnormal sensitivity of the area surrounding the vulva, using anesthetics will help to ease the pain. Treatments like ointment and sprays will numb the area and ease the symptoms. This can even be applied before sexual intercourse if it is a trigger for pain.
2. Injections that act as nerve blocks: Some women may experience sensitivity as they may have neural problems and due to this sensitivity in the nerves in the genital area, may suffer from Vulvodynia. This is usually treated with nerve blocks or medications that reduce the sensitivity of the nerves. This should be only after consultation with the doctor.
3. Biofeedback therapy: There are certain forms of physical therapy which can be employed to reduce pain from Vulvodynia. Biofeedback therapy primarily deals with this problem by teaching patients to relax muscles.
4. Physical therapy of the pelvic floor muscles: This is also a common therapy where the patients are taught to relax and control the pelvic muscles. These are the muscles which support the bowel, the bladder and the uterus and specific exercises will help relax them, reducing the symptoms as well as decreasing the incidences of intermittent Vulvodynia.
5. Medications: This is the most common treatment for Vulvodynia. Various medications can be prescribed to patients depending on the type of pain they experience, such as Antihistamines for itching, tricyclic antidepressants for chronic pain among others. Steroids and anticonvulsants are also used to reduce pain.
6. Surgery of the affected area: If your pain is chronic and can't be treated by any other method, then doctors might suggest surgery to remove the bits of tissue from the affected area to reduce sensitivity and pain. However this is done only in the rarest of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
My mother is 48 yrs old. She has irregular periods with heavy bleeding. She consult with the doctor, and doc is saying from last 1year that now its time to stop the menstruation period, but nothing happened.My mother has to suffer alot of pain with heavy blood flow every month. Please suggest what to do. Thanks in advance!
Hi I had sex with my boyfriend and it was too painful we had to stop and I burst out crying, it's normally just a bit painful at the start, but this time it was just too much, he was really understanding but it just really upset me thinking that I mightn't be able to have sex in the near future as I'm.
Sabudana, or tapioca, is a favourite breakfast and evening snack option in indian households. Sabudana khichdi, sabudana pakoda or sabudana kheer are served at indian dinner tables quite often. Apart from food, it is also commonly used to starch clothes. Here, we tell you about the other health benefits this food has to offer:
1. Tapioca is a good source of protein, which helps with muscle building, healing and strengthening. So vegetarians, turn to sabudana for your daily protein intake.
2. Tapioca is rich in iron and calcium, which helps maintain bone health. You can prevent osteoporosis and other bone conditions by adding a regular dose of tapioca to your diet.
3. You can eat a bowl of soaked sabudana with a dash of chilli powder, salt and crushed peanuts to fight fatigue after a hectic day. Loaded with carbohydrates, tapioca will make you feel energetic in a matter of minutes.
4. Regular consumption of sabudana keeps blood pressure levels under control. Also, the potassium present in it aids healthy blood flow and lowers the pressure on the cardiovascular system.
5. Sabudana is a healthy weight gain food. So if you're skinny and wish to gain weight naturally, add tapioca to your diet.
6. Rich in folic acid and vitamin b, tapioca helps prevent foetal birth defects and improves the development of your unborn baby.
7. Tapioca prevents gas, indigestion and constipation problems and is good for your metabolism and digestive system.
Sabudana khichadi recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
1 cup sago (sabudana) 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, crushed2 medium potatoes, cubed1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) 2 green chillies, slit2 tbsp oilsalt to taste
Wash the sago. Drain and keep aside for about 2 hours. If necessary, sprinkle a little water over the sago to moisten it. In a glass bowl, combine the oil, cumin seeds, green chillies and potatoes. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Add the soaked sago, peanuts and salt and mix well. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Serve hot with green chutney or curds.