Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayshree TaleleYour feedback matters!
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
‘Probiotic’ is one of the most popular word in health food industry today. The health food and grocery stores today are full of options on probiotic food and drinks. The literal meaning of probiotic is ‘for life’. Probiotics in scientific terms are microorganisms who provide enormous health benefits when consumed. In normal terms, they are friendly bacteria needed for our body to maintain a healthy gut.
Yogurt is one such super healthy food made by adding friendly bacteria to the milk. Doctors recommend eating a bowl of yogurt (400 gms) every day. Being a dairy product, Yogurt is not only packed with Calcium and Protein, it is also a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, B2, B12, Riboflavin, Potassium, Phosphorous and Magnesium.
Let’s now look at some well researched health benefits of yogurt:
Yoghurt is effective in the prevention of Osteoporosis. This calcium rich food serves great benefits when fortified with Vitamin D. Look for yogurt with a boost of vitamin D as consumption of Calcium and vitamin D on a regular basis can aid in the prevention of Osteoporosis.
Many of us need to consume antibiotics in sickness to eliminate the infection. However, antibiotics not only kill disease causing, but good bacteria as well. Thus, it is very beneficial to consume yogurt especially when on antibiotics to help our body replenish lost nutrients and good bacteria.
Yogurt has now emerged as a beauty ingredient. A lot has been said about yogurt and weight management as well as its skin care benefits. A lot of beauty products now boost of yogurt goodness. Eat Yogurt and apply a yogurt mask for a spotless glowing skin!
Yogurt can leave you feeling full for long as it has high-quality protein. Thus, it can be a great snacking option. These days, yogurt occupy a big place in the food industry. We have many options over the counter from frozen yogurt, sweetened or flavored ones, smoothies to thick Greek yogurts. Though they are all great options to have, it is important to go for trusted brands and read the ingredients before you buy. Nutritionists, however, recommend fresh homemade yogurt over the ready-made ones to reap their maximum benefits.
There are many ways to add variety to your yogurt bowl every day. Whip it up with some fresh fruits; add ground flax seeds or nuts for a boost of Omega-3. Blend it with some natural honey and muesli for a perfect healthy smoothie.
Say cheers to good health with a bowl of yogurt every day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Iam in 12th week of pregnancy and had a cesarian in my first pregnancy. Is it safe to use mtp kit to abort the child.
I am suffering from Infertility. I have done lots of medicine but can, t improvement. I have tried throw IUI and with donor sperm 2nd time got the success. But miscarriage in 3rd month. After we try 3 times more but can, t success. Please advise I am very upset. Marriage years 7 has been past. My husband has 18 Million count and motility 49% can we get naturally urgency. Please advise.
I have just started my 7 months of pregnancy and my baby is suffering with sepsis he is 3 I am so much tensed at the moment and the pain as well as I got bad hemorrhoids which pains a lot I can not walk neither can stand for long and going for motion is hard as well please help.
Hello dr! My mother is 43 years old n is suffering from white fluid discharge regularly since the month has started. She also suffering from thyroid problem. She has not got her periods since month of October. She did her regular test n all results were -ve. Plzz do suggest what to do?
Hi, when I got married I used anti contraceptive pills for 3 years with doctor suggestion. After I had a child, again I used the pills for 3 years with doctor suggestion. But now I came to know that I lost my libido or sex drive because of the pills. How can I improve my sex drive again, my husband says that he is not satisfy and I am not reaching upto his expectations. Please consider my request and help me. Thanks.
Hi doc, I am pregnant n I have completed 51 days last September 17th I had my periods, I have one question in my mind whether I can intimate with ma partner or not, is it safe to have intimation in pregnancy if yes until which month? Please suggest me.
Sir I am having a breast lump, outer quadrant n painless. Oval shaped encapsulated hypoechoic lesion of size -17.8 *12 mm noted at 10 O'clock position of right breast - fibroadenoma. Glucose (random) 81.0 .biological reference intervals <200 mg/dl. Thyroid hormone assay - TSH (3rd generation) 2.29.biological reference intervals 0.39-5.55μIU/ml. Doctor wat does ths suggest. please reply.
I am pregnant with twins. And doc said in 17 weeks there wld cervix stitch and before delivery she wld b giving steroids injection. Are all this necessary? This is my second pregnancy. My 1st kid was born 4 years back thru c-section.
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
- Virechana: This procedure involves several days of internal oleation by taking either pure ghee or a specially prepared medicated ghee followed by a gentle herbal purgative. Purgation acts on aggravated and accumulated pitta and kapha doshas. It decreases the heat (ushna guna) of pitta and increases coolness (sheeta guna) required for formation of shukra dhatu (ovum and sperm). Impaired agni due to disturbed pitta is also rectified by the virechana procedure. A strong and balanced dhatvagni (tissue agni) is required for dhatnirmiti of shukradhatu (creation of reproductive tissue). Obstructing kapha dosha is removed through virechana and the blocked apana vata obstructed by kapha dosha is also relieved by virechana. Common virechana dravyas: mahatiktaghrit, trivrit (leha or churna). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My scanning reports read that I have pcod and my irregular periods made me use'Yamini pills'it's been the 3 rd month I'm using them. How long should it be used to regularise my periods permanently. Now they r regular due to the pill perhaps. No other health issues. Pl suggest. I am 22, my weight 48 kgs .height 5 feet.
Can: Ipil cause irregularity in periods for more than one month? I always have regular period cycle. I took ipill on 14/11/2015 after condom broke during sex. My expected periods was on 18/11//2015 but taking ipill delayed my periods to 23/11/2015. (I did not have any intercourse after 14/11. I also took pregnancy test today - Negative result) But I did not get my period yet this month. Is this a side effect of ipill? How long will my periods be delayed? How long should I wait before taking another pregnancy test?
Hey Doc, I am 23 year male. I had an unprotected oral sex with a girl of unknown status on 25th june and I got viral on 21st september (after 13 weeks) which make me uneasy for more than 2months (fever for 4 days and then weakness all over my body, after one month persistent sore throat, body aches, cough, sometimes night sweats and white tongue etc). I got my self tested for hiv on 24oct, 9th nov, 10 dec (cmia) all came out negative but still today I have white tongue with some burning sensation at its tip No else symptom is there but sometime I got rash on my chest and sore throat. I am scared. I feel my lymphs are swollen. Please please help me.
I have my last period on June 10 and had sex on July 2 and period paining start from 20 days now little bleeding when I wiped in bathroom is it my period or what? Or I am pregnant?
Which diet should I have to get more concentration as I am a student and I also face problem of stomach infection sometimes and hair fall, dark circle, white discharge, itchiness in clitoris, face becoming darker day by day, milias under eye, back problem etc please suggest me a got diet chart.
After sex my vagina starts itching and I can fell mild pain, me and my husband had sex constantly for 4-5 days before this pain he used condoms most of times, he is fine in his private parts only I am the only with itching.
7 simple ways to spice up your sex life
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
Are you looking to spice up things in bed?
1. Keep fit
Sex is a bodily function. That means a healthy person is more likely to have successful sex than an unhealthy one. Having good cardiovascular health is especially smart, given that the vasculature down there is easily affected by poor conditions. Just having high cholesterol can trigger ed or fsd. Just taking a 20-minute brisk walk can benefit you immensely releasing all the endorphins (the happy hormones) and building your muscle and bone health, giving you a positive mood thereby boosting libido.
2. Relaxation is critical
Stress has a way of ruining sex lives through psychological and physical means. Not everyone can have the luxury of taking time off work and heading to the bedroom, but there are little steps everyone can take to get themselves more in the mood of a pleasure-focused evening complete with music, a couples bath or shower, and sensual massage with essential oils, followed by simple home cooked food with candles instead of electrical lighting.
This is utmost important for anyone who wants to get the most out of their sex life or their relationship in general" communication is key" if you don't have communication, you're not going to get anywhere sexually. Talking honestly about sex can be difficult but any awkwardness will be well worth it. Of course, communicating sexual desires during the deed should be done delicately and any serious suggestions should be saved for a discussion later.
4. Making it emotional
For women, being spoken to in a romantic way is an important part of sexual arousal. Same applies to men too. Just basic compliments sprinkled throughout the day can make any partner feel more desired, which often translates to increasingly passionate reciprocation.
5. Educating the self
This can be a challenging task for long-term couples if they've never done it but nearly everyone benefits from some sexual education. Dvds that explain more advanced and exciting sexual techniques. In particular, recommend are couples-based films.
6. Hug romance
As relationships age, the people in them often settle into a comfort zone. There is plenty that's great about the comfort zone but feeling desired and loved should not be sacrificed. Whether it's flowers, an at-home dinner, or dancing to a favourite song, planning a special night of romance is a pretty simple way to spice a relationship.
7. It's not just the orgasm
Overthinking sex is a nearly guaranteed way to take all the fun out of it. This can be a particular problem for men with a female partner because women tend to have a tougher time climaxing and some men see sex without orgasm as a failed effort" the objective is to find ways to give each other pleasure" focusing on the journey rather than the destination is going to give more pleasure and cut off pressure on the couple.