Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jayshree ShahYour feedback matters!
My aunt cannot become pregnant she has gone through operation. So can I have sex with her without condom or should I use condom. And can we sex daily.
On 8th of april my husband heavily kicked me in my stomach and I felt down. But on 11th april I diagnosed I am pregnant. How is that possible?
Sir my wife is pregnant of 8 weeks. Can sex during pregnancy is safe? Or it causes any discomfort to mother & baby She has polycystic ovary Her date of birth is 07-05-1993.
I am 32 weeks pregnant. I have 5'6" height. Before pregnancy my weight is 55 and now it is 68. But I do not have big tummy. Is everything of my baby is ok? My latest ultrasound report tells weight is 1390 gm. What does it mean? please help Dr. urgent. I am very tense.
Sex during pregnancy - is it safe?
If you're pregnant, you may be curious or worry whether it's safe to have sex and how you can go about it. The good thing is, it's perfectly safe to have sex during pregnancy. You might find that your sex drive is uncontrollable during your pregnancy you may go through phases of being very sex driven, and then phases of not wanting sex at all so it's important to know about sex during pregnancy and what you can expect.
While sex is safe for most couples during pregnancy, the most difficult part may be having sex in a way that's enjoyable and comfortable for you particularly if you're far along with your pregnancy. It can take a little time to explore and experiment together to work out what's comfortable and pleasurable for you both, especially if you have a bump in the way! your breasts might feel tender, and it may be uncomfortable if your partner penetrates too deeply, so it might be better to lie on your sides with your partner behind; this way he won't put any pressure on your bump but can penetrate and stimulate you at the same time.
You can also:
- straddle your partner as he lies on his back. This way, there is no pressure on your belly and you can control the pace.
- lie side by side with your partner facing your back, and entering you from behind.
- support yourself on your knees and elbows, and have your partner kneel and enter you from behind.
Be aware that it's common for women to experience some bleeding during intercourse whilst pregnant, especially in their first trimester. This is cause by the normal swelling of capillaries in the cervix, which can burst when irritated during sex. Spotting (random spots of blood) is generally nothing to worry about, however you should mention it to your midwife just to let her know if this does happen. However, if you are ever losing a lot of blood, you should consult your doctor immediately and get checked out at the hospital.
It's important to talk about sex with your partner. Your partner's desire for sex may equally increase or decrease during your pregnancy, and be aware that he might feel very cautious about having sex with the fear of hurting you or the baby, so be sure to communicate what feels good and positions that you're comfortable with. Try experimenting with different sexual positions to find ones that suit you both. It may take time to get used to it, particularly as your bump grows bigger, however there is no reason why you should stop having sex just because of your pregnancy.
If you have any queries or worries, the best thing to do is consult your midwife or doctor and they can offer guidance and reassurance about sex during your pregnancy.
Doc I just discovered I am pregnant my period has being delayed for 5 days now. My background is not the best doc I really want to go in for an abortion but I am low on income. Please can you help me on any natural method of abortion?
I have irregular periods I had 4 months back till now I didn't get. Thyroid report was nill. There are pcos in ovaries and am suffering from over weight too help me iam UN married.
My wife is 38 weeks pregnant now. Yesterday our gynecologist removed her cervical stitch. She has body itching since last night. She had citizen tablet last night. But it's not controlled. Today we put AVIL injection. Still she is having itching. Is there any problem?
I am a 21 year old female. I am almost one month pregnant and since me and my partner do not want the baby now. We went to doctor for abortion. She suggested either pills or throat cleaning process. Which method is good and safe and less pain full? I want to take the pills whether that will be good and safe or not? Please answer.
A little bit of extra spice has never really known to harm anybody. Thus, to enhance the thrill and the excitement of your life in bed, there are an entire range of products available in the markets. One need not approach these products as a competition but rather a complimenting aid to your performance in bed. Some of the most popular sex toys promise heightened pleasure and endow you with some of the best of those intimate memories. Kinder on your calorie counts without compromising on your moments of ecstasy, sex toys bring an extra dose of delight to your bedroom. Effective for either sex, there are multiple options that you may surf through and cull out the best for your significant other.
- Magic Wand Rechargeable: For an orgasm on the go, this is the perfect choice. This does not tether you to the wall, but instead enables you to navigate around freely. The vibrations you feel are not too stark, but just the right degree and for further stimulation, you may attach the removable head. There is an additional plug in option in case the device runs out of charge.
- Womanizer: This imparts arguably the best oral stimulation that you could have asked for. Creating a seal around your clitoris, this device gently sucks and massages you to give you a feeling that might just surpass the real standards. While it has an appearance of an epilator, make no mistake that this is the perfect cunnilingus machine for you.
- Iris: Designed to appease the aesthetic sensibilities of a woman, Iris is perhaps the best looking masturbating aid that you can get yourself. The flowery design and the crafty curves feel brilliant inside your vagina. It is nine inch long and thus leaves you with no scope of complaint regarding the length.
- Male Masturbators: Usually for self stimulation, men themselves come 'handy'. But why settle for the simple when with these sleeves, you can get the feel of the real contours and the ridges? These male masturbators sometimes act as girth enhancers while intensifying your hard-on.
- Prostate Massager: Made of firm plastic material, these slender prostate massagers are great for anal stimulation. Designed to titillate your G spot, this can bring some of the most exhilarating sensations.
I am consulting a doctor for getting pregnant, he prescribed me to take diane 35 from d 5th day of my period. Is this medicine appropriate? as I read that it is a contraceptive pill.
I a m 23 year old girl and I had 13 weeks of pregnancy and I do not want child now I m very stress I want to go an legal abortion please guide me I already took mifepristone 200 mg but nothing happened please tell me is any medicine still work for 15 weeks almost or surgical abortion please guide me how to go legal abortion.
I am 25 years old girl. Recently,2 months back I got married. Last month I got my periods on 06th June. I am not getting periods this month since it has passed 1 month. I am sure there is no unsafe sex with my husband. I am worried that whether I am pregnant or not. Is there any medicine through which I can have periods or please help me to give proper advice.
How would life threatening sexual transmitted diseases happen? I'm 25, working, but have had multiple sexual partners (although all of them were protected sex). Am I prone to STD? How often do I need to get myself checked? What are the most obvious symptoms? I am very worried, please help!
What do you do when the munchies strike? Do you look for the healthiest option and wait for it? Or do you simply grab what you see instantly and stuff it in before you have second thoughts about it? Chances are, you may be onto a healthy diet which is being countered by an unhealthy snack time. So what can you do to snack in a healthy way? Read on to know more!
- Take Smaller Meals: Instead of doing three feast like meals and then vowing to stay hungry in between, it is better to instead divide your meals into five or six mini meals that will keep you going the whole day. This will keep you feeling full, and prevent you from reaching out for fatty, oily or excessively sweet food.
- Timing Matters: Knowing when and how to take your meals will decide whether or not you feel hungry for a snack at odd hours. Try to have breakfast within an hour after you wake up, and have your last meal well before bedtime. This will give your metabolism a kick and keep it working until your body's digestive fires are on so that you do not feel the need for snacks.
- Healthy Snacks: Who said snacks need to be composed entirely of junk food? You can create mini meals out of healthy sacks and learn to enjoy them too. Carry a small airtight jar of mixed dry fruits and nuts, roasted flaxseed, and other such ingredients which you can munch on. These ingredients help in curbing the hunger to a great extent. Also, you can indulge in a portion of fruit between one meal, and a salad between another. Whole grain crackers can also save you a great deal of calories.
- Bring Protein and Carbohydrates Together: Looking for a quick dose of energy as you sit slumped at your work desk, ready to demolish an entire muffin? Well, think of proteins and carbohydrates instead. A yummy dip with whole grain crackers, or a box of chickpeas seasoned with your favourite condiments, will do the trick. These snacks will help keep you full for longer periods, even as they give you a shot of energy without an unhealthy diet.
- Small Treats: Get yourself a small treat every once in a while so that you remember to enjoy the smaller things without going full on binge.
- Multitask: Get on to an important task while you snack so that you end up eating less, and you work more of your energy into the task instead.
- Snacking is not the offense: Snacking on the wrong thing is. So remember to be mindful of these tricks to get yourself a healthier snack.