Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayshree NaikYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old and have slip disc, tried two orthopedics and two neuro surgeons not free from pain. I have been having following symptoms from 06-09-2016 onwards Also I have following symptoms My name is D Siva Sai Ram and I am from Bangalore, I have below symptoms from September 6th 2016 onward. 1) can not sit in chair for long as there is total discomfort and pain on the upper back and neck, feel like lying down very often 2) pains on the back, buttocks, legs, numbness in legs, itching, burning sometime at lower back 3) muscle weakness in legs and arms 4) while sleeping uncomfortable feeling in neck, head, back and upper back 5) chest discomfort, vomit sensation - very often 6) weakness, unable to focus or concentrate for long and lack of focus/concentration and feeling sleepy 7) when getting up from chair or from squatting there is full giddiness/chakkar, also I get pain in left and right thigh when getting up from chair 8) muscle spams while sleeping (sudden jerks) in legs and hands 9) when I bend forward, backward or side ward even slightly I get pain in the hip or back 10) sciatica pain in left leg and numbness in right leg very often Also find the MRI report summary below MRI report says below small sized posterocentral and left paracentral disc extrusion is noted at L2-3 level compressing the thecalsac. Mid left lateral recess narrowing is seen at this level indentation of the traversing left L3 nerve root small left far lateral (extra foranimal) disc protrusion is see at L5-S1 level indenting the exiting left L5 nerve root mild lumbar spondylosis changes are seen with anterior osteophytes lipping at multiple levels. Degenerative hypertrophy of the bilateral facets is noted at L4-5 level I have taken complete bed rest for one week and then took pelvic traction for another week in hospital after that trying to do normal daily activities, but I cannot do. Quality of life is pathetic, how much period treatment is needed please guide.
I am 21 year old. Actually I have leg pain due to which I am always restless and my sleep is increased to 10-12 hrs a day. What can I do. Before 2 years my body density report was taken which indicated that calcium is low. I am a student and my exams are near by and my sleep is too much even pain sometimes. Can you help me out with this.
I am suffering from knee (joints) problems. Since, last month could not able to walk please suggest some medicine so, that I will we alright. And body pain too.
Hello doctor. I am asif ali. I am 27 years old. I am facing a problem of ache in legs joints. While standing or sitting my knees sounfs like chat pat.
My moms has ache from back to toe it occurs in night when she goes to sleep the ache is very much my mom is doing homeopathic medicine but no result show.
Hi Am 33 years old, am feeling back pain, and throat infection like, pain and kafa problem, daily journey 70 km by the car, in the morning cant wakeup from the bed, heavy pain at spinal
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"