Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JayshreeYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam this is Gauri sharma. M 23 years old married lady. My period date has been passed on 29/04/16. But from yesterday period has been started again. And having blooding so much. Please say what is the reason. Im so tensed about this. Its 1st time with me.
Mild jogging 1hour to 2.5 hours/week intotal duration is benificial to health.The frequency of jogging should be thrice/week minimum.Intense jogging can be harmful to health.
Dr. I use aqua follicum cream but still my acne is there on my skin so which cream I should apply please advice me or something else I should use please advice me dr.
I am 23years old female, I am wheatish in colour, I have lots of brown spots on my face and neck, pimple marks, small small moles or warts and also suffering from deep pigmentation so I would like to know what should I apply on my face so that I can get rid of it, I want my face fully clear not a single spot I want and I also want that my skin texture get improve, I want fairer and glowing skin, I tried many things but til now I only wasted money nothing got result. So please suggest me what should I apply.
I am having black spot sunburn marks on face and forehead and when I go in sun I get burning sensation on my face what will be the treatment for that?
I'm suffering from type two diabetes from 5 year and I have a problem of high bp also so can you tell me the solution for these two problem and how can I control my sugar level in my daily life without medicine.
I am 40 years female suffering from severe calf, bottom of foot and back pain since few months painkillers don't work taken vitamin d injection but no use please suggest what to do?
My body is not improvements to anything food always please take my health improvement advice contained.
I had pain while urination fort past 1 month and yesterday had blood also coming out while urinating. Pls suggestions.
My daughter and my wife are facing acute congestion problem for last few days, daughter has recovered almost completely, however my wife still has soar throat and jut not getting any relief, today I am also down with fever and heavy soar throat and congestion, please advice.
Your body goes through drastic changes when you are pregnant. Your body makes more blood during pregnancy; for instance, prior to pregnancy, your body made approximately 5 litres of blood, but now it produces 7 to 8 litres of it.
Producing excess red blood cells requires haemoglobin, which in turn requires plenty of folate, iron and vitamin B12. If there is a deficiency in any of these requirements, you might develop anaemia.
Anaemia is a condition, which is characterized by a lack of red blood cells in the body. The risks of becoming anaemic during pregnancy include:
- Being extremely fatigued
- Miscarriages, premature birth, or low birth-weight
- The baby can inherit anaemia from the mother
- The child can have certain developmental delays
- Postpartum depression (post-childbirth depression)
How it can be prevented?
To prevent such risks, it is important to implement the proper diet. Here are some dietary tips to prevent anaemia during pregnancy:
1. Consume iron-rich foods: Foods that provide you with the best source of iron are
- Poultry and eggs
- Dark green and leafy vegetables (for example: spinach, broccoli and kale)
- Seeds and nuts
- Beans and lentils
- Ripe bananas
2. Don't forget the supplements: Foods are great sources of the nutrients you require, but they may be lacking at times. Ask your doctor for supplements like vitamin, folic acid and iron supplements mostly. Consuming supplements before pregnancy can go a long way in preventing anaemia.
3. Folic acid is important: Folic acid is very important for pregnant women. You must consume 400 milligrams of it to prevent anaemia and birth defects in babies. Foods that are rich in folic acid include:
- Brussel sprouts
4. Vitamins are crucial: Vitamin C helps in iron absorption which boosts haemoglobin production. Some foods rich in vitamin C include
- Citrus fruits
- Bell peppers
5. Be vigilant while cooking: Sometimes while cooking foods, the wrong method can strip them of their iron content. So be careful not to fry, boil or stew such foods too much. Certain foods are best consumed raw; read the labels properly if in doubt.
6. Abstain from certain habits: Alcohol, tea, cigarette and coffee hinder iron absorption. So stop consuming them if you are trying to conceive or have conceived.