Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. JayshahYour feedback matters!
My mom was diagnosed for varicose as she had dizziness. Now she is taking medications but still got dizziness problem. Will there be any side effects? Or is it normal?
It is more common under age 10 and over age 50. Caused by cold and dry weather high altitudes blunt trauma allergic rhinitis chemical irritants pregnancy vascular disorders vitamin c and k deficiency
Bleeding vessels may be closed using heat electric current or silver nitrate sticks, nasal packing by cotton and gauze, ligation, nasal surgery, removing the foreign body, reducing the amount of blood thinners or aspirin.
I was having throat infection and body pain from past 4 days. I took cough syrup and a paracetamol. Now the body pain is gone but throat is still paining. So, should I continue with the paracetamol or I should go with a different tablet?
Hi. I am 23 year old male. I've got a weird shaped nose. The nose bridge is wide, and looks flat. I need advice on safest way to perform rhinoplasty. Please help.
Wisdom teeth is coming in my lower jaw from 2 days it's very painful. That's why I'm suffering from ear, throat and head ache. I can't eat and talk. My mouth become large what should I do?
respected Sir, I can hear my nerve pulsating in my right hear after a run, there is no difficulty in listening but when I speak there is a kind of problem like when I say'phankha' a hindi word for fan'an' part create a resonance effect only in my right ear. Thanking you in anticipation.
I am having scalp infection for more then 3 years. I took it lightly. Then consulted doctor. No results were seen. I left taking remedies but now a days it it is increasing near ears. I red everything about it. Its called scalp psoriasis. So much dandruff get shed on my clothes. I m sure it is psoriasis kind. Same symptoms itchy scalp and getting red itchy burn type on cheeks. What to do.
I have swollen turbinate in left nostril and minor sleeping obstruction. Please advise if there any homeopathy medicine to cure it permanently and total time expected. Or should I go for surgery if no medicine is there to cure it.
Earlier I occasionally had a sore throat. I used to some antibiotics and it gt cured. But now for more than a year I have pain in my whole throat. Sm says its d problem of vocal cords as I am a teacher and have to speak a lot. Besides this I feel extreme fatigue all d time. My eyes and legs are specifically very tired all d time and have temperature sometimes 99.3 or less. I have problem in the lower side of my throat. Can anyone guide me what to do.
I have tonsilates for over 8 years. I have tried home. But it get infected frequently. How can I rid out of tonsilates completely. Please reply and suggest a remedy without surgery.
I have allergic rhinitis for the last 4 years.I have used Homeopathic medicine and then some English medicine.Now I am using Ayurveda medicine. But no response.Tell me what to do?
I am a diabits patient since 10 years. Last week I am suffering from Vertigo and unable to my routine work due to omitting and dizziness. Kindly advice Homeopathic remedy along with diet.
I have a problem about my nose. Its always being pain. Its very painful I use already so many medicine. So please suggest any solution for my problem.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.