Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayprakash T. SuruYour feedback matters!
I'm living in Mumbai nd I hv cold problem. But when I move to other state I'm not feeling any problem. Why it is?
I am feeling sleep in my eyes neither I have head pain nor I am facing problem in vision I have tried to take more sleep but still I feels sleepy in my eyes.
I am 23 years male. I have a nail disease for almost last 5-6 years where it get thinner by the time. It seems that blood does not reach to the nails properly. What's the reason and what should I do? please reply.
After foreplay when I do intercourse I got discharge in few seconds. Is it any problem? Like erectile dysfunction or smthn. Lik that?
My grandpa is 75 years old, he is a sugar patient, nowadays he is facing problem in motion, motion is not coming for him regularly, sometimes it maytakes upto a week, he is taking the food regularly ashe does, what is the reason and solution for it.
White thin odorous particles deposited on head of my even after cleaning it regularly. No pains, no erection problems. Problem is from last 8 yrs. Feel sudden n uncontrollable urge to urinate and some even drips escapes so. This prob has developed from 1 yrs. Pl diagnose n suggest cure.
Hi Doctor My wife has high IGE serum level 1369. She is pregnant now. She is having lot of dry cough problem Please suggest what should we do.
I have been suffering from diabetes for last 7-8 years, not under medication and trying to cope up with it, by doing the natural process, walking, eliminated carbohydrate foods, etc. Actually, I find people taking medicine day by day reduced to their health and not getting well. I have heard of medicines now ushering in would have not much side effects and keep blood sugar in control, and never to cause to hypoglycemia. I need advice and opinion from you regarding this, as well as, things to do, by which I can enliven my beta cells, enabling to produce insulin.
I take coffee and lemon together with warm water in morning before gym. Is it good or there is any problem in that?
I'm 37 and facing the problem of ED. My penis gets wet too often even if i'm talking to my lady or imagining some fantasy. And at the time of intercourse when we do oral, it gets erect and I loose all the erection before having sex. There are also some red marks onside the penis at the bottom which makes me itchy the whole day. Please help me overcome with this problem.
Sir I am 23 years old and I am experiencing frequent wet dreams from past 1.5 year. Could you please suggest how to control them.
The testes are an important part of the human reproductive system and are susceptible to injuries as well as internal problems. One such problem which is known to afflict younger men mostly from the age of 12 to 16 is testicular torsion. It can affect older men, but is commonly seen in the aforementioned age group. It is a painful condition that will require medical attention and if left untreated might even result in removal of the organ in rare cases.
What is testicular torsion?
There are many intricate functions performed by multiple blood vessels within the scrotum that supply the testes with blood. However, one of the testicles might rotate and thus end up twisting the spermatic cord. This cord brings blood to the testicles and if twisted, will reduce the flow of blood significantly. Thus the scrotum may swell up and also become quite painful.
Symptoms of testicular torsion
1. Significant swelling of the scrotum
2. Mild to extreme pain in the scrotum.
3. Abdominal pain, especially in the lower abdomen
4. Unusually positioned testicle such as one significantly higher, behind, or in front of the other one.
6. Feeling nauseated and may be accompanied by vomiting
7. Pain during urination
8. Inability to sleep or waking up in the middle of the night due to the constant pain
What causes testicular torsion?
In certain cases, testicular torsion may occur and then go away on its own when the testicle rotates, resulting in the untwisting of the spermatic cord (which is also known as de-torsion). However, it is still advisable to visit a doctor and ascertain what caused it so that the risk factor could be eliminated as torsion and de-torsion could keep happening frequently. Some of the common causes for testicular torsion are mentioned below.
- Hereditary factors: If someone in your family has suffered from this condition, you could be susceptible to it.
- Injuries: If you receive minor trauma such as the one during playing any kind of contact sports, outdoor activities or even while doing house work, it can be a reason of this condition as well.
- Activities that put stress on the scrotum: Heavy exercising or running in an unbalanced or improper manner can cause torsion as well.
- Improper sleeping positions: This can also cause torsion and is a common cause behind frequent torsion and de-torsion.
- Other factors: These factors can include excessively cold temperatures wherein the scrotum contracts rapidly and prolonged contraction can cause torsion. Even the rapid growth of the scrotum during the adolescent years after puberty may cause this. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.