Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have stock problem daily motions 5-6 times I have very embarrassing now days. Kindly give the suggestions me.
Choose your white foods carefully
- Avoid white rice, bread, pasta. These refined foods promote weight gain as they are digested quickly and cause your blood-sugar and insulin levels to spike.
- Making the switch to wholesome wholegrain varieties will help you maintain a healthy weight and keep you full for longer, as they are rich in fibre and help keep your blood-sugar levels balanced.
- Includes whole grain choices like whole oats, quinoa, brown rice, daliya, buckwheat, whole grain pasta and grainy bread add in your main meal.
Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
We often forget to keep our water intake up during winter, yet it is important to drink plenty of water all year round for good health. Don't forget air conditioning and heaters can be very dehydrating.
Try to drink at least two litres a day. Herbal teas count too.
There are many wonderful health-promoting teas to choose from such as ginger (great for improving circulation), green (a powerful antioxidant and can help promote weight loss), and chamomile (helps calm your nerves).
Eat protein with every meal
- One of the best ways to maintain a healthy weight is to eat good-quality, low-fat protein at each meal.
- Protein foods have a low gi and help to stabilise blood-sugar levels, which in turn will help curb sugar cravings and prevent you snacking on sugary carbohydrate foods.
- A good guide is to keep protein servings to the size and thickness of your palm. Some healthy protein choices include nuts, seeds, legumes (and legume-based foods such as hummus), egg white, fish, lean meat, chicken, low-fat dairy and soy products.
- Protein foods also help to create a feeling of fullness, preventing you from overeating.
Fill half your plate with fruit and veg salad
- At least half of your diet should be made up of fresh fruit and vegetables (including legumes).
- Fruit and vegetables are an excellent source of important vitamins and minerals including vitamins a and c, folate, iron and calcium.
- Purple, red and orange varieties are particularly high in potent health-promoting antioxidants.
- However, if you are watching your waistline, don't overdo higher-gi veggies such as potato, sweet potato and pumpkin.
- Aim to have about three pieces of fruit a day. Try adding fruit to your porridge, and make stewed fruit have with muesli or natural yoghurt in the morning.
Start your dinner with soup
- Have a small bowl of low-calorie mix veg soup before your main meal to help manage your weight.
- Doing this is not only a great way to increase your vegetable intake, it can help reduce the amount of food and calories you consume in a meal.
- To save time, make a healthy vegetable-based soup at the beginning of the week and freeze portions.
- Don't forget to add immune-boosting ingredients such as garlic, ginger, onion and miso to help protect yourself from colds and flu.
Hello I am sanat kumar Dubey, I am 40year old and I was diabetic and blood pressure patient. And now my right leg's main locomotives muscles getting pain for 15 days what I do.
Hi. I tripped from my stairs and my ankle started swelling. Later took a x ray and found that it' s an avulsion fracture. I had casting done to my leg and it is immobile since. Now it has been 4 weeks and I took a x ray yesterday to find out if it has healed some what. To my surprise the crack is there still. I' m worried when it' ll be healed. Please advise.
Hi. Want some observation .i am presently 8 weeks pregnant. I went for usg at 7 weeks 6 days. It shows live pregnancy in normal position. Fetal pole seen. Fhr 167 / min. Sac measures 5.3 mm.crl 7 wks 5 days .1 day behind. I hv a cyst in left ovary .want to want are the measurements rite corresponding 7 weeks 5 days? please rply. Really worried. Do not hv gyn s app till nxt week.
I am single 28 year old, height 5”7 and weight 62. I had a habit of masturbation (since 8, 9 year). I had excessive masturbation habit. Due to this my nerve of penis almost damage and appear darkly on penis like a net. There is no hardness in my penis. There is little bit erection. I am totally disturb about this. Can I get married or can I get born my child. Any doctor pls consult me if any solution of this problem.
I am a 21 years old male. Secondary sexual character is not well developed. Facial hairs are rare. Voice not deepening. Penis is 4" in erect. And physically I'm looking lean. Bone mass and muscle mass not increasing but my weight is 71 kg. Height 180 cm. Is this delayed puberty. I masturbate daily from age 15. Now I am having only 25% interest in sexual desire. During erection penis is paining. Now I masturbate once in a week. What s the main reason for under developed secondary characters.
My 10 Year sister has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
Hai sir my flaccid state penis is very small sometimes I will stretch my flaccid penis head into the front side is this is helpful to large my flaccid state and erectile penis.
Ayurveda, the traditional way of healing is known to be a crucial and effectual therapy for a lot of ailments. Since the primitive ages, mankind has been approaching Ayurveda for remedial purposes and in most instances have reaped fruitful results. Ayurveda seeks to heal diseases using natural herbs that are said to resonate well with the four elemental constituents of beings, i.e air, water, earth and fire. Ayurveda uses myriad herbs and natural ingredients in a unique proportion to impart physical as well as spiritual wellness. One of the most common and yet fairly formidable disease plaguing modern lives is diabetes, induced by imbalance in the blood sugar levels in the human body.
Ayurveda recommends the use of a few select herbs to control and alleviate the blood sugar imbalance.
- Gymnema Leaf: Indigenously called gurmar, Gymnema leaves regulate the insulin level in our body. It not only prevents absorption of sugar in the intestine, but also stimulates cell growth in the pancreas. As a consequence, the insulin levels in the body is maintained and the blood sugar problems get neutralized.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is replete with polyphenols that trigger off a healthy count of insulin secretion. Cinnamon has other beneficial properties as well. Whether consumed as tea or sprinkled on food as a flavor, Cinnamon can be instrumental in combatting blood sugar imbalance.
- Fenugreek seeds: A common find in most Indian kitchens, Fenugreek seeds are well known for their health advantages. Its pungent sweet flavor adds to the taste of many dishes. But most importantly, fenugreek seeds extensively keep the blood sugar level in control.
- Basil Leaf: Basil leaves are one of the most commonly used natural remedies for a wide range of diseases. The basil extracts are used in various food items and are extremely effective in curbing the excessive presence of blood sugar in the body. In general as well, basil leaves regulate the metabolism to a large extent.
- Coccinia Indica: This herb protects the vital organs from any damage caused due to diabetes. It stabilizes the breakdown of starch in the body.
- Azadirachta Indica: Common known as Neem, this herb is perhaps an indomitable medicine for increasing glucose tolerance. Neem is also used in allopathic medication on account of its various healing qualities.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I Avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
I m 24 years old guy. Frm lst 3-4 years in summer days I used to get rashes n my back n neck area. And it turned to bruises n it looked like someone has burned my skin. Its soo painful as skin contracts as it become dry dat I m not able to wear my t shirts. Dr. havnt give me satisfactory anws. Dey used to say its sun allergy. Bt why I m getting ds every years in months of may n june. please hlp me out. By profession I m civil engg n I hve to wrk in opn atmosphere.
Men are always concerned about their size and in extreme cases, this concern is also a cause of anxiety disorders. Even though, a large penis does not provide men any edge in terms of sexual pleasure, still it is big cause of concern for most of them. Other factors like erectile function and length of sexual intercourse play a more important role in sexual pleasure.
Here are the 5 ways to enlarge your penis:
- Have lots of fruits and vegetables: For a healthy and long penis, you need to have fruits and vegetables high in antioxidants. These elements are very helpful in fighting free radicals (elements that damage your body) that form in the blood vessels. Additionally, antioxidants also help in strengthening the blood vessels.
- Say yes to exercise: Exercising regularly can significantly affect your penis size and cause you to have a long and healthy penis. By exercising from time to time, you end up improving blood flow to the organ as well as clearing up the blood vessels.
- Cut down on your stress levels: Stress and anxiety can also reduce the size of your penis. This happens as negative feelings cause blood to flow from the penis. As a result, it becomes very difficult to increase the size of the organ. Another reason that can contribute to the small size of your penis may be sexual performance anxiety.
- Quit or reduce smoking: Smoking can considerably affect the size of your penis due to the blockage that small tobacco smoke particles create in the arteries that supply blood to the penis. Moreover, since smoking is associated with heart diseases, the flow of blood to several organs in the body gets affected including the penis.
- Take a warm shower: A warm shower can aid in increasing blood flow to not only your body but also the penis. The warmth of the water aids in augmenting blood flows into the organ, enabling the growth of the penis.
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
1. Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
3. Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
4. Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
5. People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
- Minutely check for signs of injury, failing which you might be even more susceptible to infections.
- Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
- Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
- Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.