Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jayeshvi VidyaYour feedback matters!
My age is 22 years and my height is 170 cm. My weight is 55 kg. I am underweight. How should I can gain weight.
I am 38 years old and 15 months pregnant and diabetic insulin dependent for past two years. We have a function at home during the month of May. So today I travelled to may shops to buy series. Travelled by taxi. I feel tired and have stomach pain now. Didn't know whether it's safe to travel. Worried now. Kindly advice.
Whenever I have spicy type of food I had a Strange sensation like stomach burning and My stomach gets upset. What should i do?
Hi my hair are becoming brownish in colour. I use shampoo every day want my hair to be turn back in original colour ie black.
Doctor I am feeling loneliness. Some times I cry I smile I attack myself no one knows this. I can not accept the past affair of my husband. He promise he din do but its not true. I planned tonkill myself but wat abt my daughters. I can not even say to any body .life become hopeless for me.
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Lybrate | Dr. Trupti Desale Surana speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Is Drinking the water in the morning, before brush or after brush? Which is better ? I heard that drinking water after brush cause chemical reaction in our stomach which is there in toothpaste manufacture! I think before brushing the teeth , drinking water is good for health that clears the stomach and loose the motion! Which is better before or after.
I am 25 years old. Recently always sleepy mood and fill very lazy. mentally I am not happy. I want to do work but my body not support me. Now what should i?
Dear Doctors, Is there anyway to increase the height without any side effect her age is 23 years and height is 5.0 ft is it possible to increase 2 or 3 feet please help with supplements or medicine please advice? Thanks in advance.
M 22 years girl. My period come 12 days late of due date. Tomorrow starts bleeding but today white fluid mix with blood coming from vagina. Tell me about it pls drs. M in Relation. Help me m in fear.
I am 18 years old and I am 5.6 in height I want to increase my height to 5 11 or 6 ft how can I do that fast. Please give me a suggestion of supplement or some meds& I want to know does step up med work?
I am suffering from a problem of passing blood with stool from past 1 month. Please help. Is it cancer?
- Eco Valley Dandelion mint green tea helps in losing weight.
- Combine with customised Diet Plan by Nutritionist & Exercise.
Hi. I have throat pain from last 3 days. I am not able to swallow any thing. please advice me what to do.
Dear Dr., I am 39 years unmarried female, my hair started thining at the age 28 as I started using hair colour product and hair fall is too much. I am using Hair 4 U 5% as prescribed by Dermatologist. But no effect, I am pure vegetarian even not having Egg for protein we use to have Cheese, Paneer, Butter, Milk. Please suggest.
Migraine headache is characterized by a severe headache usually affecting one side of the head. There are other symptoms along with headache like nausea/vomiting, sensitivity to light and sound. Some patients experience neurological phenomena like changes in vision, temporary loss of sensation and altered sensation, a phenomenon known as an aura (flashes of light, zigzag patterns, bright spots, tingling in the arms and the legs). Migraine headache can last for 2 to 3 days.
Symptoms: The symptoms depend on the stage of a migraine attack. The stages of a migraine attack can be:
- Prodrome, Aura, Headache or attack, and Postdrome.
- Prodorme: One to two days prior to the migraine attack, patient may experience;
- Mood swings.
- Cravings for food.
- Increased yawning.
- Stiff neck.
- Constipation and frequent thirst and urination.
In case of an aura (during or before a migraine), there may be visual, motor, speech, and sensory illusions and disturbances such as,
- Loss of vision.
- A strange sensation of needles pricking an arm or a leg.
- One side of the body becomes weak and numb.
- There are visual illusions such as the appearance of flashes of light, zigzag patterns, bright spots.
- There is a problem in hearing and speaking.
- In some cases, there may be a hemiplegic migraine (the limb becomes weak).
During a Migraine Attack (lasts for 4 to 72 hours), there may be
- A throbbing pain on either one or both sides of the head
- Blurred vision, light-headedness.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Sensitivity to touch and smell (though rare)
In Postdrome (after a migraine), there can be
- Mood swings.
- A person may be sensitive to light and sound.
- Dizziness and weakness
- Extreme fatigue
An amalgamation of environmental and genetic factors may be responsible for a migraine. Trigger varies for each patient:
- Stress and extreme physical exertion
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks and beverages
- Salty and processed foods
- Altered sleeping habits
- Hormonal alterations in women (Constant fluctuation in the level of oestrogen)
- Oral contraceptives and certain vasodilators (nitroglycerin)
- Preservatives like MSG (monosodium glutamate) and Aspartame (sweetener)
- Sunshine, certain odours, travel, etc can trigger migraine.
Treatment and Prevention:
- Medicines under supervision to abort an attack of migraine and special drugs to stop attacks.
- Lifestyle changes are helpful to decrease attacks:
- Other treatment options that can be availed from pain specialist:
- Transcutaneous supraorbital nerve stimulation
- Intramuscular stimulation.
- Botulinum toxin injection.
- Occipital nerve block.