Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayesh Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 36 year old man from kolkata. From last few years ago I watch some thing is growing on my genital, which is now become 4 half circle. I have visited a local doctor for this & he told me I have to operate it. Now I want to know whether is there any other option to cure without operation? if I have to operate then what will be the expenditure & how many days it will take to cure it? is there any possibilities of return of the same thing after operation? if I do not operate it then what is the problem I have to get it from it? please suggest me.
What is leaky gut. please explain in simple words. I have faced urine infection many a times. I have smelly water type leak all the time. Even during intercourse I feeling like urinating. I have thyroid for last 10 yrs.
Hi i am M 28 year male. I use to masturbate on bed by sleeping on stomach side and press my penis on bed. This is reason my penis is got little banana shape bend. Its not straight completely as I saw others in pornography. Is this serious matter. Any thing to worry about.
I have a cavity problem and I fear for injection so what I can do to keep my teeth healthy please help.
I am 18 yrs I am not interested to eat more and I am very thin.i want to gain some weight, What should I do?
I am a 50 year aged person, having a good health as well go to gym quite regularly for 1 hr for weights at least 5 days a week. Of late there is a shivering happening on hands its not regular but when I am holding a book or at times try to put my hands up in a namaskar posture it starts shaking. Is this the sign of Parkinson at its initial stage or what?
Sir I have pain on my teeth after I ate chicken. why sir tell me as soon as possible? Please help me.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is a common infection in the female reproductive organs like the ovaries, the uterus and the fallopian tubes and also the inside of the pelvis. If left untreated for a long time, PID can lead to severe problems like pregnancy complications, infertility and cancer.
- Causes: Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) like chlamydia and gonorrhea produce vaginal bacteria which travel to the interior organs and cause PID. Having unprotected sexual contact with someone who has an STD is the most common cause of PID. Moreover, medical processes like abortion, miscarriage, childbirth, insertion of contraceptive devices can also lead to bacterial infection. Having sex with a number of people, or having sex before the age of 20, or having had an STD in the past, also increase the chances of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
- Symptoms: The disease may show only minor symptoms or it may not show any symptom at all. When it does, the common symptoms are pelvic pain, discomfort while urinating or having intercourse, difficulties with menstruation and unusual fluid discharge from the vagina.
- Associated symptoms: High fever, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, exhaustion, shivering and fainting.
- Diagnosis: A pelvic examination is conducted to check for abnormal bleeding from the cervix (the opening of the uterus), fluid discharge or severe pain in the uterus, fallopian tubes or in the ovaries. Swabs taken from the cervix and the vagina are tested for STDs or other possible bacterial infections that may cause PID. An ultrasound or a Computerized Tomography (CT) scan is conducted to make sure that the symptoms are not being caused by other disorders like appendicitis or other kinds of infection in the reproductive organs. A pregnancy test is also done to take the necessary precautions to protect the fetus from the adverse effects of the infection.
- Treatment: The treatment procedures of PID vary depending on the type of bacteria that caused the infection in the specific case. Antibiotic medication is used to treat the condition. In case of severe complications, the patient has to be hospitalized. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.