Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh ShahYour feedback matters!
I am a student and I have problem in throat. When I want to speak it gets coughed. Is there any way to get a clean throat.
I feel a sharp pain in my head, just behind the top of my ear. The pain remains temporary for a few seconds and goes away. And happens once or twice a day or two.
I feel itchy in my throat . I think the mucus protective layer is damaged and I am coughing continuously. Its so difficult to stay silent for 20 sec without coughing . Plzzz help me to what to take and what to do for immediate relief? Which syrup which tablet what home remedies I can do.
I am having a injury scar in lower to nose. Moustache is not growing in that particular place. What to do to grow moustache.
Nose bleeding always occurs regularly. Why is it so? Please give me the best solution to get rid off!
Hii this is ankita. I am 27years old. I have been suffering from phrygitis with fever and cough. Throat infection a very common problem for me. It occurs almost every month in a year and I have to antiniotics for this recently a single course of antibiotic is not enough. I am also patient of hasimoto thyroiditis and pcod. Please suggest me what should I do. Please reply.
Hai, I am aged 25, I have a problem that, i'm getting bleeding from my nose twice or thrice in a year for last 8 years. Now recently I relocated to hyderabad 2 months before, here for last one week the temperature is 43- 46 degree celsius. For last one week every alternative days i'm getting high bleeding from my nose. I'm recently married so my wife was very scared and asking me consult doctor. But I hesitated it and said it is due to heat and high temperature. Please kindly give me good advice to cure this and what to do during the time of bleeding. What should not do.
I am of 72 years. Quite often I am suffering from throat pain (e n t) and dry cough persists. Please. Advice for treatment if any for permanent solution.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.