Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh SalunkeYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain problem and I also have acidity problem back problem is from 4 days as I was traveling in train and my acidity problem is from 2 years.
Hi i Am suffering from leg muscle pain. I have done with dvt but there is null in report. But donno the pain remains same uptill now. So can I find the reason n treatment for this.
I have two knee pain when I stepped our 1st floor residence and our roof-top stain, I feel some pain. Actually my age is 58 years, my height is 5 ft 3 inches and my present waight is 67 kgs. Kindly advise me at the earliest what medicines should I take, my food habit should be and what type of excerise should I take henceforth.
I am 60 years old female. Problem of having pain and stiffness in whole body specially knee and neck. I want Ayurvedic Dr. To see my problem.
My friend (girl) aged 28 years having the problem of shoulder frozen, she has regular pain & stiffness in shoulders, pls suggest the treatment to cure it permanently.
I started morning walk for 20 mins in morning to reduce weight but m unable to walk as much as I want as my legs pain a lot d front part below knee. Please advise me wat I can do for dis as I want to loose weight as fast as I can.
I am 46 years old and since couple of months feeling lower back ache and not comfortable. What is the cause n solution?
I'm 37 year old and I have pain in both the heals area when wake up in the morning and whenever I walk long. Can you guide me. Thanks.
I am facing pain in my left lower shoulder portion since from last 4 week. I have contacted with my area doctor took medicines but still the pain persists. (I was doing front pull ups in the gym and I got injured). Need your help. Thanks in advance.
Hi I am 30 years old since 3 days I have horrendous joint and muscles and body ache and the day before that I had a horrible migraine. I am unable to move when I rest its like my body is on fire. I feel my body to be quite warm. Can you let me know what can I do and what this signifies.
I have undergone tkr for both knees and also an operation where my ball in the hip joint was damaged in an accident 2 years ago. I am 60 years. Obese (95 kg). I cannot bend my knees less than 45 degrees and cannot climb steep staircases. Should I still do physio? I am walking for half an hour daily and also do pranayaama. Kindly advise.
Physiotherapy plays a pivotal role in helping a person recover after a hip replacement surgery. It brings back the old flexibility and prevents blood clots in the area where the procedure has taken place. After the surgery team gives its green signal, a physiotherapist starts working with a patient for a full recovery.
Here is a list of some common exercises that a physiotherapist suggests after a hip replacement surgery:
- Walking: It is important to use the crutches for a time period of 4-5 weeks post the procedure. Until the surgeon or the physiotherapist advises against using the crutches, it makes sense to use it while walking. It makes sense to retain the normal walking posture by using the crutches rather than limping without it. A physiotherapist reviews the pressure exerted by the arm while holding a crutch, before advising the patient to get rid of the crutches.
- Increasing hip flexibility: This is a basic form of exercise where an individual lies on one side of the body with knees and hips bent. A pillow is placed in between the knees. While doing this, it should be ensured that both the feet is kept together and the back muscle is not twisted. The top knee should be slowly raised like an opening of the calm shell. This position should be maintained for 4-5 seconds.
- Strengthening the hips: The body should rest on the stomach. The buttocks should be tightened and one leg should be slowly lifted. This position should be maintained for a stretch of 3-5 seconds. The same should be repeated for both the legs.
- Strengthening the hip and the stomach muscle: The body should rest on the back with a leg bent. The stomach muscle should be tightened and the bent leg should be lifted carefully while ensuring that the bend does not supersede more than 90 degrees. While keeping the stomach muscle tight, the lifted leg should slowly come down to touch the surface. This act should be repeated for 5-6 times.
- Strengthening the thigh muscle: While sitting in a steady chair, an elastic loop should be wrapped around the ankles. The elastic loop should be stretched with one leg while keeping the other foot firmly rooted to the ground. The lifted foot should slowly come down to the normal position. The same act should be repeated for 4-5 times.
- Improving balance: An elastic loop should be tied to one leg of a table and the other end of the loop should be tied to one ankle. The table should be held on for maintaining balance. Maintaining an erect position, the tied up ankle should be stretched sideways. The position should be maintained for 3-5 seconds to return back to normal standing position.