Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
My lower molar tooth hurts, there is a black hole inside it and I'm dying in pain, can tell some antibiotics or tips or home available ingredients to stop this pain. Damn I'm dying.
I have been experiencing pain in my throat for last two months. My doc said that is vitamin b deficiency and that I had sore in my throat. He gave me antibiotics after which it was fine. But again I am feeling that pain. Also, I am falling ill frequently, especially cold n cough. Pls suggest a remedy.
On the occasion of World Asthma Day (3rd May, 2016), I would like to break a few myths related around Asthma which otherwise people generally believe to be true.
Myth #1 - Asthma is a communicable disease
Fact #1 - Asthma is an allergic disease and is neither contagious (infectious) or communicable (passed on from one person to another)
Myth #2 - Inhalers are addictive
Fact #2 - Absolutely wrong! Inhalers are not addictive but it is a good habit to keep control over asthma and use your inhalers as prescribed by your doctor. Also, contrary to popular belief that using inhalers on a regular basis reduces their effectiveness, inhalers continue to be equally effective on a regular basis.
Myth #3 - Inhalers are expensive
Fact #3 - Again, absolutely incorrect! Inhalers are in fact cheaper when compared to other drugs.
Myth #4 - Inhalers are given to patients who face Chronic Asthma
Fact #4 - Wrong! Inhalers should be used from a very early stage itself to prevent progression of the disease.
I hope this tip helped bust atleast a few notions that most people have about Asthma and that you are now better informed about this condition. In case you would like to ask me anything or discuss your or your loved one's case in detail, feel free to 'Consult' privately with me.
मुझे बी पी हाई की प्रॉब्लम है जो क़ि मुझे कुछ दिन पहले ही पत्ता लगा । कोलेस्ट्रोल भी ज्यादा है 270 । मुझे बताये की मुझे क्या क्या परहेज रखने है बीपी 100 140 था जब मुझे पत्ता लगा
I am 23 years old female. I am suffering from a severe hair loss that almost the scalp is visible. No treatment or medicine is showing a visible improvement. I have been suffering this problem from the past 8 years. What should I do?
I am 25 years male of height 5.9 and weight of 68 kg. I want to maintain correct weight and want to decrease bad cholesterol in stomach. Kindly give some suggestions.
I am 24 year old. From past 2 months I am loosing my hair. I have consulted dermatologist she gave me medicine and ointment for 6 months. My hemoglobin level was low but now its improving but even now m facing hairfall problem very much. I have found that I have dandruff also. Please suggest me how should I overcome hairloss because day by day it is affecting my self esteem.
I would like to know best night cream which is. Suitable for Indian skin and also will help to reduce signs of ageing like wrinkles etc. Kindly suggest.
What should be the balanced diet for veg persons. What a veg person should eat in 6 meals to be active and fit.
Before three years back I was chiving tobacco. At present my mouth is not open much big. It'd became very little. It's create problems to me. Sir/Madam give me solutions?
As per my age, my body weight is too low. It is around 55 kg. My height is 5 ft 9 inch. I am too slim. What should I do in order to gain some weight without getting any side effect to my body. Thank You.
What are the health benefits of getting up early in the morning? I usually sleep for 8 hours average every night. Is it okay?
I Am suffering from pimple problem from very long time so I reach a homeopathy hospital I took medicine and I don't know in what time (e.g before food or after) I should eat them and in what time interval they said 4 pills three times a day so in what manner I should take them?
Hello sir, Good afternoon I am 30 years old married female and 2 kids aging 9 and 5 years old and married for 12 yrs. I am 5.4 height and my weight is 72. Last year my periods were irregular I did blood checkup etc and everything was normal. And from last 6 months my period are on line but differ 2 or 4 days from actual date my problem is I am getting pain in my left breast and it had become hard like lumps have formed and both my breast become heavy nearing to my periods which is very much worrying me. Please give me advice.
Hi, Did hole body check up from thyrocare. And these are highlited please let me know what to do. BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN) PHOTOMETRY 7.3 mg/dl 7.9 - 20 URIC ACID PHOTOMETRY 7.86 mg/dl Male: 3.5 - 7.2 Female: 2.6 - 6.0 CALCIUM PHOTOMETRY 8.69 mg/dl 8.8 - 10.6 TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 205 mg/dl 125 - 200 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 166 mg/dl 85 - 130 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 5.1 Ratio 3.0 - 5.0 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 4.1 Ratio 1.5 - 3.5 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 164.6 mg/dl < 160 ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) PHOTOMETRY 45.5 U/l M: 13 to 40 - F: 10 to 28 MEAN CORP. HEMO. CONC (MCHC) 35.5 g/dL 31.5-34.5.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils