Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh JadhavYour feedback matters!
I've dark circles. How can I remove these. Nd how can I get glowing skin. I want loose my tammy fat as soon as possible. How could it be possible.
Can I increase my height, and I want to gain weight please provide proper diet plan and I am using gym at this time within 1 month.
I got a stich mark after an accident I met and now is their any way to grow hair over that stich mark.
I m 30 years old my weight is 86 kg! How can I reduce this over weight? This problem also leads to gastric!
How often should I go to the dentist? How can I look after my child's teeth? Why should I use dental floss? Which foods and drinks containing sugar cause tooth decay? Are pregnant women entitled to free NHS dental treatment? Why should I use interdental brushes? How many soft or fizzy drinks can children have a day?
I am having stomach pain since last Saturday on left side, I am having pain killers for this. What it could be? What is permanent solution of it?
1 am 22 years old women and I have backpain last 3 months. I can't sit more than 30 minute's. Its a serious problem or not? Give suggestions for this problem? I need to take treatment or not?
She can't breath easily its very difficult to take breath easily she is suffering from her childhood so please give me. The answer what to do?
I'm 18 years old and my height is 167cms (5.6 ft). I gained this height when I was 16 and didn't grow after that till now. Will I grow? If yes is there anything I can do?
Benefits of beet juice
Reverses chronic diseases
The raw oxalic acid in beet juice is known to be a good solvent of inorganic (= bad) calcium deposits in the body. The World no 1 raw food teacher David Wolfe suspects that inorganic calcium deposits are the main cause of most chronic diseases. This may explain why beet juice relieves many cases of disease related to calcification in the body, like:
Like with other bad (or inorganic) calcium dissolves (MSM, fulvic acid, and zeolites), drinking lots of beet juice may result in strong detox symptoms. When calcium dissolves, heavy metals, toxic chemicals, and viruses are released from their hiding places.
Therefore, it is important to start with small amounts of juice (about 1 ounce). At the same time, boost your immune system by eating a raw food diet (rich in enzymes, superfoods, medicinal herbs), eat products that escort (chelate) the toxins safely out of your body (like clay and zeolites) so they won't be reabsorbed and kill viruses and nanobacteria that may be released (like garlic, cats claw, e3 live, reishi mushroom, etc)
The relatively large amount of magnesium causes the organic (= good) calcium in the leafs to be absorbed well.
Reliefs skin problems
Drinking beet juice regularly may be beneficial in the prevention and cure of inflammations including skin inflammation like acne. The juice also helps eliminate blemishes and promotes healthy skin and hair growth.
One of the huge benefits of beet juice is that research shows the beet to be cancer-preventive. The betacyanin that beet juice contains helps prevent the formation of cancerous tumors and also detoxifies the body of all harmful toxins.
Together with dissolving the bad calcium these beet juice benefits may be extremely effective in the prevention and possibly reversal of many types of cancer.
There has been researching and success with leukemia, colon, lung and skin, liver, and spleen, breast, prostate and testicular cancer. This seems to be the case, even at a very low dose.
Prevents birth defects
100 grams of beetroot provides 27% of the RDA for folic acid known to prevent various birth defects in babies.
Raw beet greens contain two carotenoids: lutein and zeaxanthin. Science reports them to be extremely beneficial for the eye - especially the retina. One of the benefits of beet juice (raw) is that you can absorb the carotenoids easily while maintaining the value - these carotenoids are easily destroyed when cooked.
The combination of iron (14% RDA) (a strong oxidant - allows oxygen in the blood) in combination with the antioxidants (127% RDA) (prevent from damage from oxidants) in beet, make iron in beets a valuable source of iron. Therefore, beet juice benefits anemia reversal. (to treat anemia, it is important to also have enough vitamin b12 which is found mostly in animal food and some sea algae e. G. (e3 live and marine phytoplankton))
The betaine is one of the huge benefits of beet juice. It stimulates the function of liver cells and protects the liver and bile ducts. Beet fiber increased production of detoxifying enzymes in the liver (sod, catalase, glutathione).
More benefits of beet juice
Further beet juice is reported to be excellent in healing gout, kidney, and gall bladder. It lowers homocysteine, improves production of stomach acid, reduce serum cholesterol and normalize blood pressure.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut Oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.