Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh JadhavYour feedback matters!
The psoriasis is spread over my total body with spots like when we get chicken pox in similar manner with reddish colour can you suggest me any which food should I not eat and if possible any medicine.
I am very weak and thin. Even though I can eat food nicely. But why I am not gaining weight. M 25 years and only 40kg. Pls suggest me what type of food should I have?
My age is 24. Most of my hair are grey. I am so much depressed at this level please give me solution to this.
I have a very low weight as compared to my age and height everyone call me papa and I look like a malnutrition affected. I want to increase my weight so please tell me how do I increase my weight?
How to become healthy and gain weight. As I am very slim. Figure - 32,30,32 Height: 5'4" (162.5 cms) Weight: 45 kgs (99 lbs) Weight goal/target: 55 kgs (121 lbs) Expected duration of goal: 1-2 months Lifestyle: Moderately active Diet Preferences: Vegetarian.
My mother is a hygienic person but she will not get sleep every day. She ll suffer alot in the morning due to headache. Thought of taking sleeping pills. Can you please suggest.
Dear doctor I have problem of snoring while sleeping in night. It disturbs sleep. To avoid snoring is there any homeopathy or ayurvedic or allopathy medicine having no side effects and completely safe.
May I know about full details of diabetes like symptoms, care, control etc. As well as some Ayurveda medicine and diet chart also.
My age is 19 My question is that m having a hair loss. Could you please suggest me some tips. I am using Mustard oil right now.
I am 23 year old female. I have lot of acne marks on my cheeks. I have tried lot of products but no result. Please suggest me wht should I use for acne removal.
I am 38 years I need a suggestion how to maintain my face without wrinkles with homemade products and get instant results ?
Hi Dr. I am M, 44 yrs 6 month back come to know that I have got type 2 diabetes, bp, cholesterol. My Dr. Advised me to take, metformin 500mf 2times, atorvastatin and enalpril each 1/d. I want to go for ayurvedic medicines. Please advise me what all should I do and take medicines. Although I am taking himalayas abana and diabecon ds. Along with diet control and excersise. I start my day with lemon, honey, apple vinegar, ginger mixed in 2 glass of warm water. Small quantity of nuts and chayavanprash and milk in breakfast. Lunch brown rice and evening fruit salad, soup, or plain roti. Please advise me to get rid of the disease what all ayurvedic and natural food should I take. My sugar aft food comes 145-165 sometimes 200. Bp generally 130/90 sometimes 100/140. Best regards
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.
Hii. I m 19 years old girl. My height is between 5 and 5'1. Is der anything by which I can increase my height?
It works at root level and restores deviated immunity back to normalcy.
It works by addressing the genetic tendencies
Homeopathy uses natural medicinal substances in ultra-minute quantity rendering a treatment that is extremely effective yet absolutely free from any side-effects whatsoever.
How much time does it take?
Psoriasis is an obstinate and chronic disease. There is no shortcut to its cure.
The length of treatment varies form case to case, depending of the following factors:
Duration of psoriasis
Areas affected. Affection of scalp and nails takes longer.
Extent of spread (psoriasis only on skin is easier to treat. Joint affection (psoriatic arthritis) is relatively difficult to treat.)
Previous medication (extensive use o oral cortisone may delay the course of treatment)
General health and associated diseases
Most patients observe positive results in about 3 to 6 weeks.