Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayesh J. Gala
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh J. GalaYour feedback matters!
My hand (between wrist &elbow) fractured in 2013 .they attached plates & done surgery. They didn't removed them till now. I'm getting pain some times.(while playing & caring water can etc) wt was the cause for the pain.
I used to CrossFit and since a year my left knee is in pain. Should I use protective gear or stop any activity until the pain goes away? Can you recommend any remedies like hot water treatment or ointments.
I am 40 years, weight is 57 kg suffering joint pains (knee, hills) from last 5 years. I have little gastric problem also. Mainly knees are getting pain when I am going upward/downward on the staircase. At morning when I get up from bed, my hills are getting pain. Now I am taking Amla juice and Aloe vera juice once at morning from 4 months. please help if any ayurvedic remedies/treatment.
Iam 30 year old female and I have been suffering with carpal tunnel syndrome since 5 months. Iam using medicine which is suggested by neurologist but still iam having pain in my wrist and in three fingers. Is this paralysis simtom r what. please reply me with a good suggestion. Thanking you sir.
I am suffering from backache and my limbs are also aching. Sometimes, I fall sick. Once I take pills it gives relief for 6 hours but soon after pain resumes. I work for US based IT company. It is 9 hours night shift job. Also, I feel weakness.
My knee and ankle is paining from 2 to 3 months and it is a sport injury so what to do in such situations? I will be very thankful to you for your help.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!