Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaydeep PalepYour feedback matters!
I m 20yrs old male. My face skin is little dark and little oily, I want glowing white skin permanent. What I do for this?
White patches on my face, I'm getting used to the annoying creams you have to help me do not matter.
Previous year I got pox in my entire body. Now its ok but the marks are still there. So is there any treatment to remove the marks. And in my face there are dark spots and two pores of pox in my face. So please suggest me the ways to remove the dark spots and pores from faces.
I have problem of allergy which is very irritable in summer and black spot arise at my arm especially.
My both the leg skin between knee and foot becoming black in color, What may be the reason? What is soriosis? Please Advice me Nandagopai J.
I am 36 years old male and have dark spots on my face and nose (pigmentation) last one year. What should I do?
Pimples are occurring on my body due to heat of the body I was taking a heavy protinious foods like eggs, beef,chicken, fish and much more foods to increase mass on my body But due to this pimples are occurring on my back chest and there are much pimples on my face too I want to get rid of this pimples how can I get rid of this I have tried many pimple off face washes like 1 clean n clear pimple free face was 2 garner men Acne fight 3 Himalaya neem face wash But this all are waste The pimples are still occurring on my body Please Suggest me any medicine or creams to get rid of from these pimples Thank you.
Hello Doctor My problems is dark skin. Please prescribe me some natural or other skin whitening product.
I really fed up with this fungal infection please help me out. I have consulted a doctor he has given me the medicines till I take medicines it will be normal ,if I stop again the infection starts!
I am 19 year old. My problem is regarding face and colour. From past few months, I do not know why ? My face is having different complexions like some areas it will be white and other parts it will be black. I becoming black day by day. Please can you prescribe me in natural way. How to cure this problem.
Hi, am 25 male I got chicken pox long back because of that some deep pores occurred on my cheeks. With that pores my face looks ugly. So how can I get rid of those pores, please help me. Thanks.
I am a 29 years male, I am getting black heads on my nose tip very frequently. Please provide me solution.
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles.
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon Juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.