Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaydeep PalepYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 male, have dark circles and wrinkly skin underneath eyes. It's getting darker everyday. People advised various preventive actions & upon following almost everything have no favourable results. Kindly suggest as to what needs to be done in order to make it all go away.
I've use skinlite for my face for 6 months. After I stopped it. Then my face become in black colour. So suggest me how to get my face into fair.
I have swollen tonsil on the right side with white spots. It affects my sleep and I am allergic to dust. My right tonsil seem to be very big.
I am having issues with my lips. I have never smoked in my life. But by birth my lips are little larger in size and had a dark red colour. Which looks like someone who smokes regularly. Others also ask me "do you smoke" By seeing this. Pls help. I want to get rid of this.
I want a fairer skin I heard about benoquin cream which has good response about fairer skin but on research I also read about it that it could be use for vitiligo patients. Should I go for it or not? If not, then suggest me another skin whitening scream to boost my personality.
Dear sir / madam My skin on belly side and under surround infection (red type skin) tell me any medicine name.
Starting from the back and shoulder it started spreading towards the hand and the size is growing day by day and its painful I wish if I could send the pics , its like bubbles which happens after hot oil touches the skin. Really worried, need help?
I am 19 years old. I want to increase my face whitening. When I use garner instant whitening cream on dat time I look brighter. Bt when I nt use on that day I look dull. My complexion is nt so white not so black. It is medium to be medium fair. please tell me something to more fair and whitening of face skin. I use all natural remedy bt now want something new in allopathic.
There are some dark patches on my cheeks since from two years and I tried very hard to vanish it out but no improvement could be seen, so I want to know what are these patches how could these be removed permanently?
Acne or acne vulgaris is a medical condition characterized by the appearance of an ugly and vulgar scourge on the face. Acne can cause scars, which are lifelong and can affect the self esteem and self-image of a person. Acne is more common in adolescents, but grown-up men too can suffer from acne. Acne in case of men is less severe, but still they are enough to spoil one's facial appearance.
Acne is caused because of several reasons, such as:
1. Overactive sebaceous glands: The trapped oil in the pores of the skin or follicles may result in blockage or blemishes. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating oil, which helps in lubrication of the skin surface. Over secretion or overproduction of sebum from these glands may cause acne in men. Excess of oil stays in the pores, which blocks the sebaceous duct creating a follicle blockage. This causes acne.
2. Shedding of skin cells: The epidermis or topmost layer of the skin sheds dead skin cells and is replaced by new cells. When this process is hampered, extra skin cells are produced and the presence of lamellar granules in the skin gets lessened. This makes the skin prone to acne. More dead skin cells are produced, which are not shed properly and the cells remain stuck inside the follicles, which lead to acne.
3. Bacteria proliferation: A type of bacteria known as propionibacterium acne is found on the surface of the skin. When the propionibacterium acne grows out of control, acne are caused. Due to blockage caused by dead cells and excess oil, an anaerobic environment gets created and oxygen cannot pass through the pores.
- Treatment of acne is done by keeping the pores open. This is done by using various skin cleansers for exfoliation of the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Some medicines which are available over-the-counter stores can be used to treat acne. The peroxide and glycolic acid present in the medicines prevent the formation of blockages.
- Chemical Peels work by removing dead skin cells and encouraging new ones to grow, leading to a fresher, more glowing you. A chemical formula is applied to the skin that removes the top layer of skin and reveals the softer, smoother skin beneath.
- The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage - the results can be life-transforming.
- Several gels, lotions, pads and creams may help in exfoliation and cleansing of the skin. These products contain benzoyl peroxide, which helps in destroying bacteria responsible for triggering infection. They also contain Salicylic acid, which helps in unclogging of blockages.
- Several antibiotics can be consumed or rubbed on the surface of the skin for controlling bacterial growth. Certain vitamin A derivatives called retinoids also help in unclogging of the follicles. Some anti-inflammatory medicines can also treat acne.
Acne is a condition which is not just confined to teens and may occur in grown ups and adult males. Acne is irritating and must be eliminated using the various methods advised by your physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.