Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaydeep PalepYour feedback matters!
My skin is very sensitive. I get lots of white heads which turns into pimples later and leaves my skin with red spot and bumps im really fed up of this problem. Please help me to get my clear skin permanently.
I have black spot on my face and also pimples. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am suffering from scabies with intense itching and red spots have also developed over my skin. What should I do?
My aunt has a problem with dark spots on face. How to remove that? her face looks very bad. What to do?
I have pimple problem on my face. And black Spot also. So please help me to remove my black spot. On my face.
I have make tattoo of one word" P"on my chest please help me to remove it permanently. I am applying for government jobs. That was my fault please help me to remove it.
- Todays pollution and everyday monotonous life makes our skin dull and tired. Rejuvenate with modern days advance medical rejuvenation treatments.
- The new medifacial is a mixture of diamond peel and mesoglow which gives instant results.
- Contact today for the new festive look.
Hello, My face is becoming so oily and becoming dull day by day. It also having too many pimples. Please suggest what should I do and tell me please why this is happening.
I am 50 years old man having white patches on face and body. My question is that, whether, I could get bleached on my face to have uniform color. If possible the expenses, complications if any. Pls inform.
I have so dark circles. Even aftr sleeping well its nt healing! I even tried aloe vera gel n under eye creams. Nd othr home remedies. No use. Can you pls suggest me any effective creams or solutions pls.
Hi, I have oily skin but in winter it got dry after use face wash. Also, I have many black tills on my face which make my face bad. I need my face flawless, smooth n supple. I use CLEAN & CLEAR face wash and do scrub twice a week. Kindly suggest me the good face wash as per my skin nature and also advise me to reduce the BLACK TILLS from face.
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.