Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree AmbekarYour feedback matters!
My face is getting dark and have lots of tanning on it. Also had dark circles. Suggest me something to brighten and whiten my skin and removing tanning and dark circles.
I have this dandruff problem from at the age of 15 and still it is on. I consult with many dermatologist but alas there have no result few days off and again in same. I recognize if there constipation problem then it appear most. Please give some solution.
I am 21 years old guy. I'm not getting facial hair. What are the things I should do to get it as fast and early as possible? it been a long years waiting for the facial hair. But still i'm not getting them. Give me some suggestions please.
My 5 yrs old daughter is suffering from leukoderma (white patch) in her left leg. Kindly advice what to do so that we can cure it as well as stop it from spreading.
My black hairs are turning into white slowly. I use many shampoos but these doesn't work. Please suggest me what can I do to stop it?
What is the cost of laser RF resurfacing in India and also give information about best doctors in India for laser RF resurfacing.
I have so many pimples on my face and head since last 2 or 3 years. Please tell me what should I do?
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.