Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayaraj BeramjiYour feedback matters!
I'm getting fat. My age is 19+, my weight is 56KG, height 4'11" which kind of diet chart should I follow?
My age is 23 but my hands are very thin and I am also thin due to which I look like a kid and I also underweight according to my height, so what shall I do to healthy body.
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.
Me apni age k hisaab se Bahut jada patli hu. Na to meri health hai or na hi mera wajan hai. Mujhe apni health or weight dono badhane hai. Mene har tarah ka khana b khaya. Me sb khati hu jo Mujhe khana chahiye but meri body ko kuch b Lgta ni h? so please can you solve my problem.
I am male 25. I feel energyless all day. Never want to work. Never feel fresh. Remain under pressure without cause. Do not Find myself confident. Also my weight is very low. What should I do.
I am a skinny girl. With intake of milk, banana, nuts, etc. I have hardly gained 3 kilos. Now my body structure is bit better but my face is very skinny especially cheek area. So I want to gain more weight but especially face fat. So suggestions for both please.
Generally occur in two major cause of heel pain -
Planter fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
If the pain is under heel bone its planter fasciitis due to inflammation of thick tissue, repetitive stresses and strain and microtear of planter fascia.
If the pain found at the back side of heel that's Achilles tendonitis its attached your calf muscle or heel bone. It happens due to continuous running, sports injury physical activity and may also contribute to risk of RA
Common causes are -
Tight calf muscle,
Limited range of movement,
Five helpful tips for heel Pain.
Do stretching exercise of calf muscle,
Ice pack therapy,
Avoid prolonged standing,