Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayaraj BeramjiYour feedback matters!
I have full body pain, headache and back pain. Since last one week so please give me free advise to treat my body pain.
I am suffering from severe knee pain fornthe last two days. I have applied many ointments on the knee but there is no relief. Also I exhibit head ache.
I'm 17 year old male. I want to gain fat in face. What should I do? Please suggest me with appropriate food to gain fast.
Feel like head is strained all the time. Seems too many things are running into it, not feeling relax. It also causes headache. Please tell me what should i do?
I want to add more green vegetables in my diet. I live away from my family . How can I increase intake of greens regularly? I don't cook sabzi or curry .
How can I increase my weight and hight because I am the smallest student in my class. So please give some instructions.
What is the best way to prevent health issue. Why is it important to have lunch on time. Which is best way to do exercise. Which food is healthy?
I am 50 years old female I want to know an Ayurveda medicine to increase synovial fluid in my body, What can i do?
I do running for police recruitment and I have shin pain not too much I want to get rid off from this please help I have only month left for my test I have to do practice of high jump and long jump also.
Taking knee replacement surgery to the next level
When the world is driven by technology, can we as surgeons can be far behind?
Let's see what does technology has to offer to a knee replacement surgeon?
Precise alignment and balancing of the new knee implants is imperative for its long time survival - that's where technology kicks in. The computer helps us to accurately define the axis and the angles so that your new knee fits well and is placed within millimeters of defined scientific parameters. It reduces the chances of human error towards the placement of the new knee implants. If the implants are not aligned well it leads to pain, poor function and early loosening and failure of the surgery. This technology has lead to an improvement in the precision factor of the surgery and made the results more predictable and reproducible.
How is it different from the conventional/regular knee replacement surgery and what advantages can you derive from the procedure?
A number of benefits can be derived from computer navigated knee replacement surgery such as:
1. It enables us to make smaller incisions with minimal soft tissue dissection occurring as well. As a consequence, there's greater protection of your quadriceps tendon and muscle during the procedure which helps in early rehabilitation.
2. Bone cuts are more precise in nature as well as are reproduced in a highly clear manner imparting greater accuracy and fit of the implant.
3. In a computer navigated knee replacement the ligament balancing is done in a highly precise manner which ensures the longevity of the new knee.
4. It eliminates the need to place a rod inside the intramedullary bone canal of the thigh bone, thereby, decreasing chances of postoperative bleeding and embolism.
5. In complex cases involving deformity of the thigh or leg bones due to previous fracture, excessive bowing, and trauma implants such as plate and screws in situ, traditional alignments systems are difficult to use. In these cases, computer navigated knee surgery is the most preferred method as all these doesn't pose any challenge.
The outcome is a better performance of the replaced knee, both short and long-term in nature.
Related Tip: What kind of treatment does your knee pain require?