Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jayant PanditYour feedback matters!
My Hb1Ac is 8, LDL is 140 and HDL is 26, SGPT and SGOT are also elevated. My age is 34 Weight is 63, reducing more than 1 kg per mon th. What to do to cure all the things.
I am suffering severe fever and cough for the last 2 weeks I feel chest pain when coughs. What should I do.
Sir, my elder brother age of 45, last 1 month I felt very much weak. But I have not given off in my duty. When I have gone to medicine doctor, he as given some taste and declare my two kidney has gone damage. I have no symptom like this. I want to give my report. DATA--HEART RATE 74BPM, PR INTERVAL 162 MS, QRS DURATION 70 MS, QT INTERVAL 348 MS, QTC INTERVAL 387MS AXIS-- P WAVE 59 degree, QRS WAVE 70 degree, T WAVE 48 Degree, IMPRESSION: SINUS RHYTHM. NORMAL ECG. CALCIUM BLOOD 8.0 mg/dl, PHOSPHORUS-INORGANIC, BLOOD, GEL SERUM 5.0 mg/dl, UREA BLOOD- 127 mg/dl, CREATINE, BLOOD 7.5 mg/dl KIDNEYS- Both the kidneys are normal in shape, size (Rt kidney 8.07 cm x 3.61 cm.
Hello sir good evening, I am 31 old I do direct contact with customer in my business I am getting hyper in small matters, sometimes getting pain in left side of neck. I am afraid of high blood pressure cause maybe?
Hello doctor. What we have to do on time of heart attack. And what all the foods we have to take to ourself healthy.
Dear sir, I am 33 years old. I am suffering from primary hypothyroidism and highblood pressure last 15 month. My esonophil count is 11 which is out of range. I have ellergic problem. I am taking now thyoxine 100mcg and divya mukta vati and avipattikur churn. I also doing some yoga like bhatrika, bahya pranayam, anulom vilom, kapalvati, agnisar, ujjayi, bhramari, udgeet pranayam and doing some asans like vajrasan, sabasan, markatasan, mandukasan, gomukhasan, bhujangasan, balasan, makarasan, pawanmuktasan, tadasan. But I have headache any time and fearness with norvusness. Please tell me what to do?
I have cough in my chest when I breathe through mouth my chest sound like there is lot of mucus in my chest. It is happening from 1 week. I had clod dat time please suggest me.
Is heart problem heritable I mean my boyfriend's father died because of heart attack at a vry young age n my boy frnd iz 2 years ago fainted during his dance rehearsal he said dt suddenly his heart beat got fast. Wen he chkd up doctors said tha t his heart is weak n gav vitamins to eat he aftr that til today he dint faint. Doctor do you think in future he may have heart prob he is 20 years old now and is vry thin.
Chest pain. The first thing you may think of is heart attack. Certainly chest pain is not something to ignore. But you should know that it has many possible causes.
Hello Doctor, I'm 52 years old, with good health and athletic physique, doing exercise (mild) regularly. I have no sugar, yea I have high Cholesterol but never felt anything wrong so far but, today at 4 am I felt so much pain in my RIGHT side of Chest it lasts 10 minutes, after applying ointment it gone completely. Is there any risk 2 my health?
Kindly suggest any medicine for high BP, my BP is 96/140. I don't want to use medicine for long life.
I had lot of stress and blood pressure dropped suddenly and was unconcious for 2-3 minutes. Felt chest pain. Some of the tests related to heart. Hscrp is very high. High sensitive c - reactive protein (hscrp) nephelometry - 5.58 mg/l total cholesterol photometry - 137 mg/dl hdl cholesterol - direct photometry - 31 mg/dl ldl cholesterol - direct photometry - 92 mg/dl triglycerides photometry - 65 mg/dl tc/ hdl cholesterol ratio calculated - 4.4 ratio ldl / hdl ratio calculated - 3 ratio vldl cholesterol calculated - 13 mg/dl non-hdl cholesterol calculated - 105.7 mg/dl I am non-smoker and do brisk walking of 2-3 km sometimes average 4 times a week.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.