Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayant M Vaknalli
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayant M VaknalliYour feedback matters!
I am male. I have completed 23 years. I have a lot of hair loss. What can I do? Then leg pain also. Please give me solution.
Lybrate | Dr.Unnikrishnan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My wife's interest for sex is almost finished. Our married life is 11 yrs. This problem is from last 2-3 yrs. We have 3 children.
I think I had bleeding gums. And my mouth is smelling badly. I had yellow in colour in my teeth. I need a help from you can you please suggest me a best mouth wash. And tell me what I do. Can I clear my yellow teeth into white by teeth clinic if.
nowadays pimples getting on face what should I do to solve them. Its so hard to getting pimples on face so give me some solution as soon as quick.
I am having pain (;last 4-5 days) in right upper abdomen while stretching or folding and when I press that area. Could you please suggest what should be my further steps.
I have suffers from hair fall and after two years I am going from hair dandruff problem what type of shampoo can I use? What I do for this type problem?
I am 20 years old boy and I am having pain on right side of my face over the cheeks beside the nose and also feeling a type of headache over right eye on forehead section. Please tell me what is happening and what are its home remedies?
I got fever from 7 days ago sometimes vomiting and headache and very cool why this like or going on tell me about this what happening.
The process of breast augmentation, popularly known as breast enlargement or implants, effectively increases the size of the breasts through insertion of silicone gel implants or saline implants. It is known to be popular among women and is frequently done and shows quite satisfying results.
Why do women opt for breast augmentation?
- Some women opt for implants to enhance their figure
- Others opt for implants, when they experience some sort of sagging or alteration to their breast after a pregnancy or after losing some weight and even due to old age.
- Some women also choose enhancement surgery, if they feel that one breast is smaller than the other.
What does a breast augmentation procedure involve?
Breast augmentation surgery is generally performed, while the patient is under the influence of general anaesthesia. In case of enhancement with the help of implants, an incision is made in the breast tissue and a pocket is created to place the implants. Once these implants are successfully placed the incision is closed and is allowed to heal.
What sort of implants is available?
There are basically 4 types of implants that are recommended on the basis of the body type:
- Saline filled breast implants: These implants contain sterile water and are either pre-filled or filled during the surgery.
- Silicone filled breast implants: These implants contain soft elastic gel and come prefilled. These types of implants also require an incision which is longer in size.
- Cohesive gel silicone implants: Commonly known as 'form stable'implants, they contain cohesive gel that is more firm and thicker than normal silicone implants.
- Autologous fat transfer: It consists of fat that has been removed through liposuction from a part of the body, like the abdomen or thighs. The fat is then refined and injected into the breasts. However, implants done through this method is not very common and is currently under research.
Breast implants are generally supposed to last for life, but on occasions they may need replacement. Thus regular check ups are essential, so as to monitor the condition of the implants.
Related Tip: "Considerations Before Having Breast Augmentation Surgery"