Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jay Pandya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jay PandyaYour feedback matters!
I have allergies from something but don't know. Due to my allergies my have a sever cold and running nose and cough. My chest is blocked with balham. I am coughing balgam allot. Running nose real bad. I have nit travel any where or meet any body sick. Every couple of months I have this cold and get sick. I can't drink cold water or eat raw onion or any thing that like achar chatne. Been having this problem for years I am allergic to some thing and don't know what please recommend any good. Medication and antibiotics and what blood test I should get done.
I have a problem in my mind nothing is more safe means when I am study anything I will loose it after a half and hour. Its be like a fool to study hard and gaining is less. Please help me? How to diagnosis it?
What are the causes, effects and treatment methods for piles? How effective are ayurveda medicine for this?
I have swollen painful mumps under and front of my right ear for over a week. It recurs every year around this time. Sick of it. Need a proper diagnosis and treatment. Please advise.
Is there any problem by keeping our penis in the others mouth during sex and in that process unexpectedly our sperm will fallen in there mouth so there any problem if there is a problem what is the solution for it. By cing pron videos I am asking this question.
I am grinding my teeth a lot during sleep on a regular basis. I have no stress. I do not smoke, drink coffee, tea. Just a regular healthy diet. I used to work in graveyard shifts two years ago for about a year from where this actually started. I have visited doctors but no one helped. I have to use mouth guard to stay protected from bruxism but guess what it pains a lot. I can not eat properly as I can feel my teeth are getting aligned with the shape of the guard. Its really disgusting. One doctor said that I have worms in my stomach. I had tablets but no result. Please update. T guard's hanks.
Obesity is rapidly evolving as a public health issue for our country and as educated people we are responsible in contributing to the ever increasing problem. So what is there that leads to weight gain despite our all effort? The simplest answer is ignorance! Most of the person who are trying hard to curb on weight gain do not succeed in doing so due to inadequate and poor gathered information. Remaining hungry is not the solution for weight loss and we need to inculcate good habits in ourselves smartly to sustain it for long time, else you will loose kilos in few months and regain much more than that .This cycle would continue until we understand the basic of healthy eating.
So the important aspect is to make consistent and slow changes in our lifestyle to sustain ideal weight.
There are few bad habits to watch for:
- Fizzy drinks: Most of fizzy drinks are full of calories and they go down easy the throat. But before we realize we make our system take in loads of calories. Try to restrict on your soft drinks and prefer other beverages like lemon juice and coconut water, both of which can be refreshing with minimal calories.
- TV watching: Eating while watching TV is something which is a very prominent cause of gaining fat. Usually while on screen we tend to forget how much we have taken in and most of time we realize this when a packet full of chips becomes empty!!
- Lack of sleep: It has been shown that due to lack of sleep our hormone cycle gets disturbed and the cortisol levels change, leading to weight gain. Second if we remain awake for long time we tend to eat more , there by gaining extra calories.
- Shopping when hungry: Research has shown that when we buy our grocery when we are hungry, you tend to buy things which are easy to grab and are high in calorie dense. Hence always have a healthy food before you go for shopping.
- Desserts: Eating something after main course often leads to high calorie food intake like ice cream, sweets. So instead of these, try to take simple deserts like lemon water, or something non caloric. Best is to avoid it completely.
- Time of meal: Most of the time we try to postpone or skip our meal, ultimately this leads to severe hunger, making us eat whatever we can grab immediately. Most of the time this is high caloric fast food. Always plan your meals and carry healthy food items with you like fruits, sandwiches.
- Fat free/ sugar free food: Fat free or sugar free foods are not calorie free food items. We should always look for the portion size and amount of calorie we are going to have.
- Lack of exercise: Not taking time out for your regular exercise makes you gain weight and also makes you lazy.
- Going out to eat: Frequent outings leads to increase in the consumption of food high in calorie, sugar and salt, leading to weight gain. Restrict your outings to not more than once or twice a month.
- Dehydration: Drink lots of water, so that you keep on flushing out harmful toxins.
So to avoid being obese eat healthy and exercise regularly.