Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jay MataniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I have problem of mouth ulcer for long time and many times pl suggest me for good medicine
I have gone through cleft palate surgery. One of teeth has rotten and one has twisted and all the teeth has become yellow. So what are the procedures I have to go through and and how much it will cost? Please suggest something for the yellow teeth.
Last 2 days se muh me kafi jyada chhale (ulcer) ho rahe hain muh bilkul paka hua h even paani bhi lag raha hai poori tounge red h sides se bhi red hai ek dam tounge me bilkul chote chote red daane bhi h Muh k andar ki taraf tounge ke piche ka part bhi paka hua. Ye sab hone se 3 din pehle tk acidity bn rhi thi. Fir ek hi raat me muh ek dam pak gya please koi efective medicine bataye please Na hi kuch khaya ja rha h na hi piya ja rha h Thanx.
How to overcome with the problem of losing enamel from the teeth? Can calcium and vitamin deficiency can lead to such problem? Or hard water can be the reason?
My saliva smells very bad especially in the morning and when I sneeze the smell that comes out is unbearable. Please advise.
My baby is 27 days old. My wife was having teeth pain at the time of pregnancy so due to that we had not taken any treatment. Now again after pregnancy she is having the same is there any medicine that will help her from teeth pain please suggest.
I have yellow blackish front teeth from inner side. Suggest me how to get rid from these yellow stains.
I am having black area in mouth, inside cheeks, I'm getting worried, but I don't have pain any thing, but why this.
I have bleeding gums. It gives a bad smell when I speak. A doctor told I'm brushing hard and no problem with my gums. Now I'm using my fingers and some herbal powder with salt for brushing.
I need to ask a question to dentist regarding bad smell in mouth.After taking food,the taste of food is remaining in mouth.After some time some smell is coming.I consulted dentist,he suggested cleaning.After cleaning also same problem is repeating.If any one suggest good solution,I feel very happy
I had a small accident in which my front teeth broke into half, I consulted my dentist and he had root canaled it, now he is out of town for next week. I just need to know how long does it really take to make a fake tooth cap of given measurements. I have exams in two weeks I do not want to attend them like this. please help what should I do?
Ha I Dr. my name pranay I am so fat give me suggestion what loss please And my teeth in zig zag some time so painful give suggestion plz.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.