Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. JaveriYour feedback matters!
From last month I am feeling pain around my left Lower rib while sitting. I do not feel pain when I do not sit.
What is the best pain killer in Ayurveda. I have spondylitis pain and joint pain after effects of a viral fever. The pain has been going on for a month and very difficult to do my everyday activities. No arthritis and rheumatism. Please suggest.
I have a great pain in my leg for 6months I have treated it and have many medicines but not effected.
I have knee painting problem. Tried A lot of medicines but not working. What should I do to get out of this problem?
My father is suffering with sugar for last 6 years. He suffer also muscle pain. His energy level is also low. So tell me how to cure his muscle pain? Can you suggest what should be done?
I m 23 years old, and I have right knee ligament injury from 3 month, I have met several Dr, after 2 month one Dr. said its not ligament injury and he took out some water and pain decreased by 70% but, some times it still pain what may causes. Did it because of ligament injury or not.
Whenever I stand or walk for a prolonged period, I feel pain in my buttock and anterior thigh. What should I do?
I got pain in my left shoulder since last one month. The pain didnt settle at one place but its keep changing from joints to palm. The pain occurs mostly at night and its ssevere pain. When I massage some oil it get some relief.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time.