Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. JaveriYour feedback matters!
2 dec accident happened radial bone and arm bone fractured brachial artery cut features put and brachial artery reconstructed 2 jan brachial artery recovered and features removed. 15 January plates put on fractured area 2 February stitches removed 6 February physiotherapy started Took time to reduce rigidly and range of motion in hand Till date the triceps and forearm is showing good progress but the deltoid and bicep not so much Is there any case that after so much time the muscles of bicep and deltoid will not be recovered even when the physiotherapy is being done?
I have severe ache in my arms That goes from head to neck then arms Is it cervical or migraine pain?
Hii doctor iam 60years old female my legs are paining so much can you please tell about the good medicines.
I am 70 yrs old I have pain in left side of my neck which moves to right hand sometimes and also to left leg this pain is intermittent.
In jan 16 while stepping down fast from ladder, I skip a one step and just avoid front fallen. Full load of body came on right leg. Than o got problem in kick my bike, stepping up, and these symptoms fading away with time. In mean time my weight increase by 7 kg as I left exercises. In end feb I consulted a doctor in militarily hospital. They said nothing in x ray. Than I goes for 5 day ultrasound therapy and prescribed with calcium tablet, and ask to avoid thing which gives pain. Now after four month I feel pain while stepping up ladder with weight. Than I goes for second opinion, doc checks the knee and says it os due to heavy exercises, as I am in military. My symptoms are 1. While bending knee got pain at inner side. 2. Do most of work but unable to take my two year baby 15 kg while stepping up 3. Sometimes I got sound from right knee as we get while bending finger, 4. Age 33y, w 79kg, hgt 170 cm 5 now taking calcium tablet 6. Doc says its lifetime problem.
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis in relation to the different affected areas?
An osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis which means unexpected inflammation of the joints/muscles, which is usually very painful. This form of arthritis is not curable, and the only thing that you can do is to take measures to reduce the painful effects of the condition. The symptoms of the medical condition often occur gradually and are chronic and long lasting in nature. Some of the body parts that get affected easily are:
- Hips- pain is felt in the groin area or buttocks at the hip joint.
- Fingers- bony growths at the edge of joints can cause fingers to become swollen, tender and red. There may be a pain at the base of the thumb.
- Knees- a 'grating' or 'scraping' sensation occurs when moving the knee.
- Feet- pain and tenderness are felt in the large joint at the base of the big toe. There may be swelling in ankles or toes.
Some of the most common symptoms which are more common to all body parts are as follows:
- Chronic pain - The arthritis related pain is very intense and chronic in nature, and it has an ever increasing trend if proper care is not taken. This pain can appear in any body joint of a person and it can cause visible inflammation or swelling in and around the muscles of that particular joint.
- Body stiffness - Another characteristic feature of this medical disorder is that there is stiffness in the normal movement of the joints and muscles. This symptom also results in a lack of flexibility of the concerned person.
- Inflammation and tenderness - Osteoarthritis is such a condition which is observable by the naked eye, as it shows signs like inflammation and tenderness. Inflammation can be noticed if a joint has a considerable amount of swelling.