Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jatin KothariYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old married women, I am having a problem of night urination since 1 and a half year! my all test are normal like uti, culture test, blood sugar and cbc all are normal, many Dr. Prescribed me medicines are. Flavoride,flavoride plus, gutok,urikind km powder, monurol powder, nuforce gm tube, fungid ns tube, flavospas,lactovit capsules, ranidom.but there is no improvement at all, please suggest me some effective remedy?Please tell.
Hello Doctor, My age is 48 and I drink 7 litres water per day and is it good take this much amount of water at this age? Does it cause problems with kidneys or bladder? Thanks.
During watching porn semen cum. And that time I feel burning in urethra. In urine test also heat found. Doctor give me norflox. And I have no morning erection. What is my problem?
What is the cure for acute urinary tract infection My mother is a diabetic and has recurring urinary infections Any cure ?
I am 30 years old female and I have some urine smell comes after urination and before also. Am seviourly suffering to this what should I do please tell me.
I am 38 years old. have kidney stones. Size 7mm in uti and right kidney 4mm. So please you tell me what I do.
My aunt age 22, pregnant from two months. During pregnancy checkup it found that her one KIDNEY IS FAIL. Share me some treatment on this especially in Ayurvedic.
On 5th of this month a normal delivery happened. After that patient is suffering from frequent urination. What to do.
I am 27 year old male. I am facing the problem of kidney stone lft kidney 0. 3mm rght kidney 0. 55mm as per the scanning result of last 5months ago. Now no pain some times irritation pasing urine. Last 5months taking tablet neeri. Thanking you.
My cousin has a stone which cause swelling in his kidneys which operation should he suggest laser operation or not?
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.