Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jatin IntwalaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years and I have lot of hairfall and something like pimples with puss on my scalp. My hair is of same length from 2 years and its not growing. What should I do to stop hairfall and grow my hair?
I have pores on my nose since pimples had been, now pimples are gone but pores are still left on my nose and have been clogged in a bad way, what should I do to get complete rid from these clogged pores?
Sometimes I feel a drop (i don' t know blood or anything internally) getting down close by my ear. Please help me out.
Science has now discovered that virtually everything to do with weight loss for both men and women is controlled by one master hormone. This hormone that controls 100% of your body’s ability to burn fat is Leptin. Researchers recently discovered that women naturally have twice as much of the fat burning hormone Leptin in their body compared to men, thus making it difficult for women to lose weight compared to men. You become leptin-resistant by the same general mechanism that you become insulin-resistant – by continuous overexposure to high levels of the hormone. If you eat a diet that is high in sugar (particularly fructose), grains, and processed foods – the same type of diet that will also increase inflammation in your body – as the sugar gets metabolized in your fat cells, the fat releases surges in leptin.
Newer methods of managing diabetes and obesity –Diabesity is centered around this hypothesis which many times termed as central obesity ( white fat cells and brown fat cells ) cancer-boosting "white" fat cells to less harmful "brown" fat (a heat-generating type of fat that burns energy instead of storing it. while researchers investigate the pharmaceutical avenues to convert white fat cells to brown in an effort to reduce the potential for cancer growth, other research has already shown that this can likely be achieved through exercise.
Thus normal blood sugar with diet and exercise-lifestyle modification can increase your brown fat cells which in turn helps in reducing fat storage, reducing insulin resistance and leptin resistance and obesity.
2 months back I got married. Just once I had sex with my wife. I can't control not to have at least once in a day. Till now I had one time. Everytime she will say no interest at all. Even while doing sex no satisfaction just like a formality she will behave. Tell me what to do. Whether I have to show her to a doctor or would you suggest her and me any tablet to increase mood. Waiting for your reply.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.