Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jathin KotariYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am a 31yr old male and have the problem of frequent urination. Even if I drink small quantity of water, I feel like peeing. What should I do?
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
Hi! According to USG test I got a cal of 8 mm in my left VUJ. Consulted with an urologist and prescribed with tasulin 0.4, levofloxacin 500 and alkaston b6 syrup. He asked me to see him after 7 days. If things go good then its good. Else I need to go through surgery. My question is there no other option but surgery? What are the diets I should follow? Help me I do not want to go through surgery.
I am 22 years old. Female suffering a lot with a internal issue ,problem during urine, going to washroom 50 times a day. And after doing toilet getting a pain. What should I do now please hlp me out.
Is it advisable to use testosterone tablets both of us to increase our libido. Any adverse effects as we are already on medication for hypertension cholesterol diabetes ulcer.
Before 4 weeks, I saw lot of blood in my semen, there is no fever, no weight loose, no any other problem, but from last one n half year I felt burning sensation before or after urine, I'm 42 years old male. What problem it can be, what kind of medical expert can help me, please help me. Thanks.
What is the main reason for infections in human body and what are the remedies for urine infections and best method for reasons for infections.
Hi sir I have a stone in my kidney. and am suffering high pain of it. How I can mange it. How to melt that stone and what measures I have to take.
My brother has a kidney stone. He has had an operation for removing a stone successfully. Is it safe for him to have an operation again? He is practising yoga and feeling better by it.
My wife is 58 years old, non-diabetic and has been suffering from burning/pain while discharging urine since 2 years. Even if she is not going to washroom for discharging urine, she experiences burning/pain. We consulted doctors who say that urinary tract has contracted. Despite treatment for two years, the problem persists particularly in summers when pain is more severe. Please guide us.
I have yellow urine with minor headache below the ears and eye burning previously my bilirubin level increased.
Hello sir/mem, l am 21 years boy. I feels my internal urinary diseases. When starts my urine, the urine is not continues flow but flow in drop to drop. Please tell me about this diseases&what type of medicine I can use.
I am 21 year old female having pain while urinating. The pain occurs when the process ends and it stays for sometime. Also there is feeling of urinating frequently whereas I just urinate a little. Please advice on same.
I am 23 years old. I am getting excessive and frequent urination. I took some medicines for it but they are not that much effective. What should I do now?
Small right kidney with no colour flow. Enlarge left kidney. Back pain in left side it waist at belt position.
I am 30 years old women and according to the doctor i've chronic renal parenchymal disease on my left kidney. Any idea what is the best thing for me to do ?
Creatinine 1.35 Urea 29 having kidney stone and diabetes. Unable to eat as eveytime the patient tries to eat, she vomits. The medicines to stop vomiting also tried but without any result. Allopathy, homeopathy, ayurveda all welcome.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.