Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jathin KotariYour feedback matters!
My urination frequency has increased. At least 4/5 times I have to get up after I go to sleep. My sugar level is 134/172. Kindly advice How do I start my treatment?
I am 64 years male, since last couple of months noticed that one of my testicles has shrunken while the other one has been enlarged, urine flow is alright.
I am 35 year old suffering e coli bactria in protists used leofloxacilline 500 mg 2 mants cure 70 % but burning urine after intercourse. Which medicine I can use?
Meri Left and right kidney mai stone hai mujhe bataye k kis test se meri kidney ki stathi ka sahi pata Chal sakta hai or meri kamar mai dard bhi ratha hai mujhe bataye k mai kis Dr. ko dikhauo pls help me mai Kon sa test karwao.
I'm 26 year single male I'm doing masturbation from last 10 years And sir now I'm absorbing that my erection is coming my leakage of water tap and same urine also coming with no pressure I'm through of urine. Please suggest me what I need to do. Is it abnormality act . Is it a sign of infertility .
Urine leakage result of scan shows about 10 to 15 ml of urine is left in the bladder after urination please safest possible way to rectify thanking you.
Sir, sometimes I have noticed that when I go for toilet few drops of seamen falls down. Is basically morning time. What is that, why it happens. What are the treatment for that? I am 24 years unmarried.
I am under going dialysis for the last six months. For two months I am doing three dialysis each week. Even then my certain is 11 and potassium 7.3 what are the possible reasons.
She has a kidney problem whereas her kidney size is smaller than the actual size and continuously decrease. What we can do for her and how?
Do I need to worry for my increased urine excretion in terms of quantity and not on terms or number of times.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.