Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jasmin K. MaknojiaYour feedback matters!
I want to know about mouth cancer because I am using chewing tobacco last 4 years. This is smokeless tobacco, perhaps it is injurious to health but I am fit because my weight is 64 kg. Only I am disturbed about forgetting/low memory. Please tell me about mouth cancer due to chewing tobacco.
Fruits, such as apples, might be sweet, but they're also high in fibre and water. The action of eating an apple produces saliva in your mouth which rinses away bacteria and food particles. The fibrous texture of the fruit also stimulates the gums and massages it. Eating an apple isn't the same as brushing your teeth with a toothpaste that contains flouride, but it can protect you until you have a chance to brush. Pack either a whole aplle or apple slices in your lunch to give your mouth a good scrubbing at the end of the meal.
Dr. Puja Bansal (Director)
I am a 22 years male. I have problem of producing excess saliva. during night I also suffer from blockage in my throat. I am having medicine for stomach problem. No smoking, no drinking. I have used pan masala rarely.
Left wisdom tooth lower fractured and the root part is inside the gum and the gum is closed givin me no pain or swelling i am 72 years old now if i dont remove the root part surgically what will happen?please suggest.
What is the best pain killer for tooth ache other than ibuprofen. I remember there is one which needs to be dissolved in water, I do not remember the name.
I am a medical student. I am having mouth sores or ulcer. Somepeople says its because of tension. But I do not have any tension. Every two weeks I am getting mouth ulcer. Why is it coming? Is it because of vitamin problem.
Hello sir. I am an 34 years male. Since last few month I am having mouth infection. Mouth get radish ang can not eat salty and spicy food. When I take becasules for 2 days it lists but after few days it again come. My stool is also not passing properly. It passes once in 36 hrs. Please suggest.
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.