Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jasbeen MerchantYour feedback matters!
My gums have started bleeding suddenly from last three days and in some parts they are swollen what should I do?
Sir, Mere mouth me pichhle do dino se chhale jaisa ho gya hai. Chhala jibh k last hisse me hua lag raha hai jo dikhai nahi de raha hai. Mujhe sardi aur khasi bhi hai. Chhale se nigalte samay khujli jaisa ahsas hota hai. Dard halka sa hai.
My teeth become yellowish & sometimes bad breath is also there. I brushed 2 times every day what should I do.?
Space available for upper and lower teeth is insufficient. What does it mean? And what problem I might be having?
I lately developing brown colour plag or dot in base of lower front teeth? That looks creepy and I don't smoke or not even gutkha and all.
I am 49 yrs, male. I have third molar teeth at an angle and it is pushing the second molar teeth giving pain. X-ray showed both have cavity in them. Dentist advised to remove both. Is it OK. What are the possible side effects.
I have a gum bleeding after brushing my teeth every morning. But there is no pain. What is the cause?
Several grayish black discolouration inside the mouth in the areas of upper jaw and inside the cheeks. Tartar formation on the left side of the jaws in the teeth. Can you please tell the reason for the discolouration and patches formed as well as the tartar and the treatment for the following?
1. Brush twice daily, especially at night
2. Rinse thoroughly after every meal
3. Clean your tongue also as you clean your teeth
4. Try flossing
5. Use special mouthwash
6. Have more of green veggies
7. Green tea. Its a very good anti oxidant.
I am 57. My teeth are getting exposed from roots. The skin adjoining the base of the tooth is getting low day by day. My dentist told me that this could be due to acid formation as I often suffer from acidity. Can you please suggest what can I do to save my teeth.
My upper teeth are having gap between them. How it can be fixed. And what's the cost to remove tartar from teeth.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.