Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. JangirYour feedback matters!
We are very happy with his treatment as my wife's ear perforation was cured without any surgery.
Happy with what he has suggest
I am just 22 years old. I am suffering with breathlessness and throat pain since last 5 months. I feel something is blocking on my throat and neck. I consulted almost 6 doctors. But haven't any relief. Please help me. Is it cancer?
I have pain in left hand and liquid is coming from my ear and i am also suffering from headache what should i do ? please advice
Hello doctor I have large amount of acidity as well as my bones of shoulders, hand get pain, back pain. Also I just feel dizziness always. So please tell me why this happen and suggest me diet and nutrition.
Sir I am 27 years old. For last 9 months I am suffering from pain in throat, this pain I feel for few seconds in my throat and ear, in time I fill uneasy in my neck. I take some medicine, from. Read more.
I got severe throat pain repeatedly for every two months I do smoking only one for a day is that the reason for my throat pain please tell me.
I mostly do masturbation 2 times a week but after that next I am getting tired, uneasy, fuzzy vision, my body was panning whole day what should I do please suggest me.
I have throat pain, and it's always swollen. Taking medical treatment and it's gets cure. After some days again it's start.
Hi docs. From this morning i'm experiencing severe ear pain. I think it's associated with some kind of infection. Which is in turn causing the part surrounding the ear to ache as well. Can someone suggest me some medicine which can reduce the pain as quickly as possible and some drops for the infection. Thank you.
I have sore throat for the past 2 days. I have tried many medicines and tonics but not got cured. I'm female of 18 yrs.
Doctor, i'm having back pain (back to stomach) for quite a long time. Its getting increase after when I masturbate myself in bed. If I stopped maturation for few days, pain is much better. Also having problem with stomach that I can't eat spicy foods, if I did a liquid comes up from stomach to throat and have feeling like something stuck in throat to stomach, heat burning sensation from throat to stomach. Please advice.
I am working on computer in daily basis, for past 3 days I had giddiness. But I am not fell down. please give me a suggestion.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.